• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you consider "Fun Size" candy fun?

Do you think "Fun Sized' candy is actually fun?

• Yes! Mini candy bars are more fun!

Votes: 36 26.9%
  • No! Giant candy bars are more fun!

Votes: 98 73.1%

• Total voters
I consider them rude sized. If you're gonna buy bars of sugar, don't be waifish.

Nothing is fun about fun-sized candy! It is like a king-sized candy bar for a stuffed animal. .-.

image.jpg

• Difficult to tell if this is supposed to be a joke.
  • I mean, are you actually trying to assess people's perceptions of what is surely just a marketing term?
  • If so, why?

Your poll is UNRATABLE.

• I mean, are you actually trying to assess people's perceptions of what is surely just a marketing term?
  • If so, why?

Your poll is UNRATABLE.

who even are u

who even are u

My name is Trevor. 23/male/Minneapolis. My turn-ons include stimulating discussion, a good sense of humor, and boyshorts. My turn-offs include cheese, being rude to waitstaff, and a lack of ambition. I identify as bisexual, but I'm not dogmatic about it or anything.

I'm rating polls as a public service.

My name is Trevor. 23/male/Minneapolis. My turn-ons include stimulating discussion, a good sense of humor, and boyshorts. My turn-offs include cheese, being rude to waitstaff, and a lack of ambition. I identify as bisexual, but I'm not dogmatic about it or anything.

I'm rating polls as a public service.

how do you not like cheese

how do you not like cheese

I don't know. I can stand it on pizza for whatever reason. Maybe just used to it there. Beyond that it's only okay as a minor ingredient. Anything creamy or cheesy repulses me. I don't like the smell, I don't like the taste, I don't like the texture. It's vile. Same thing with other dairy products as well.

wait what happened

oh. This is serious, I don't think tiny candy is fun. It just leaves me craving more. It doesn't leave me happy, it leaves me with greater munchies. A Giant candy bar would be fun for me.

I'm curious if anyone else here feels the same as me.

Last edited:
  • If so, why?

Your poll is UNRATABLE.

Yes; I was joking. To answer seriously, I would prefer a larger candy bar, but fun sized candies are good if you want a quick candy fix.

I don't often eat candy...But fun sized bars are just useless. You spend more time unwrapping the damn things than you do eating them.

When I occasionally do buy candy bars, I go for the full sized/uber sized version.

I would rather just take a savage beating than waste money on 'fun sized' versions of things...Because they're just never fun.

I don't often eat candy...But fun sized bars are just useless. You spend more time unwrapping the damn things than you do eating them.

When I occasionally do buy candy bars, I go for the full sized/uber sized version.

I would rather just take a savage beating than waste money on 'fun sized' versions of things...Because they're just never fun.

Wow. I would rather by a bag of fun sized candy than get beaten up. Of course; I'm already missing a leg, so I'm in no position to talk.

Back