Do you consider "Fun Size" candy fun?

Do you think "Fun Sized' candy is actually fun?

• Yes! Mini candy bars are more fun!

Votes: 36 26.9%
  • No! Giant candy bars are more fun!

Votes: 98 73.1%

• Total voters
article-0-19FA325E00000578-315_634x451.jpg

Oh, yes.

Last edited:
Both are fun to me, but I will admit, I like the bigger ones better. Though the little ones are great for eating small portions, especially if you don't want to eat a lot and get sick, but still like bigger. >.>

article-0-19FA325E00000578-315_634x451.jpg

Oh, yes.

Wow! I never seen that big! D:

Last edited:
Large candy bars are individually more fun, but since the fun sized ones tend to come in groups, their collective fun can overtake the large bar should their group get large enough. If it's just one of each, then the large one wins every time.

To be honest, I always liked the guy who passed out full sized candy and sodas. Now...he was FUN!

I like the sharing bags cause they're typically a little bigger than king size bags, even thou I have no intention of sharing.

Not gonna totally knock on the mini ones as much as I have a major sweet tooth, they're good for when I need just a little bit of sugar and can easily tuck them in my lunch box.

I prefer the fun size mini ones, though the giant ones aren’t bad either. Yet again, I wish the poll had an option for both.

Large candy bars are individually more fun, but since the fun sized ones tend to come in groups, their collective fun can overtake the large bar should their group get large enough. If it's just one of each, then the large one wins every time.

LOL. This is why you’re my friend. : ‘ )

Back