Do you consider "Fun Size" candy fun?

Do you think "Fun Sized' candy is actually fun?

• Yes! Mini candy bars are more fun!

Votes: 36 26.9%
  • No! Giant candy bars are more fun!

Votes: 98 73.1%

• Total voters
Probably fun sized. Even though more is better, it's also a lot more expensive. I would rather have a "King Size" (Even though they're really not that much bigger than fun sized) but not when it's an extra 5 bucks just for a bag that's barely even full.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also saw a 10 ft twix pack in walmart yesterday? That'd be fun.

I like king sized but I don't want to end up king sized so fun is a nice portion, yeah.

Considering my sensitive teeth, I don't mind them at all. Especially if they're in quantity. I don't mind eating a big Crunch bar from time to time, but I do like hanging on to a smartie on my tongue before moving on to the next one.

Fun-Size is dumb.

King-Size though, that's the real winner.

Too bad nobody likes to give that out on Halloween.

Everytime I read the title,I accidently read it as if it's saying,"Do you consider yourself "fun sized?"

"Fun Size" lollies are ****.

They aren't even fun imo..they're so tiny, they're the size of a damn ant. "Fun Size" seems a better title for bigger lollies! That'd be best.

Well, my body says fun-size is better, but my brain tells me the full-sized bars are better... I think I'm going to go with my brain.

Fun Size vs Normal- Fun Size wins
Fun Size vs King Size or super huge- Super huge wins

I quite like fun size candy. Pop in your mouth and get the flavor. With normal candy, I eat the whole thing super quickly and after a few moments of lust, it disappears. With fun candy, I can eat the same amount, but taste the flavor longer.

Nope. nope nope nope.

When I get a bag of 'fun size' kit-kats, the whole bag is still gone that day.

Portion-control means nothing without self-control. I'd rather get a massive chocolate bar and know I'm only eating that, instead of a whole bag of mini snickers.. My poor teeth, lol.

Some are good, some are bad. Like haribos. The fun sized ones are just an insult. The milky ways are good fun sized because I couldn't eat the normal sized ones with 2 in the packet. If I want to, then I just grab another fun-sized packet

Both. I think the fun-sized ones should be just a little bigger, but when I am in a chocolatey mood, I want a bigger bar to get my fill instead of eating the little ones I could be eating one or two of to cure a sweet tooth. I try not to eat too much candy though, because I am already an extremely picky eater and I am trying to break that habit. Soooo.... I'm mixed on the matter.

Back