• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which hybrid is your favorite :D ?

Which hybrid is your favorite?

• Orange rose

Votes: 16 11.8%
  • Pink rose

Votes: 45 33.1%
  • Black rose

Votes: 21 15.4%
  • Purple rose

Votes: 37 27.2%
  • Blue rose

Votes: 41 30.1%
  • Gold rose

Votes: 22 16.2%
  • Orange tulip

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Pink tulip

• Black tulip

Votes: 12 8.8%
  • Purple tulip

Votes: 21 15.4%
  • Orange cosmo

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • Pink cosmo

Votes: 18 13.2%
  • Black cosmo

Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Orange pansy

Votes: 13 9.6%
  • Purple pansy

Votes: 18 13.2%
  • Blue pansy

Votes: 26 19.1%
  • Orange lily

Votes: 14 10.3%
  • Pink lily

Votes: 32 23.5%
  • Black lily

Votes: 13 9.6%
  • Blue violet

Votes: 19 14.0%
  • Pink carnation

Votes: 25 18.4%
  • Red carnation

• White carnation

Votes: 23 16.9%

• Total voters

Darkbrussel

Gotta Breed Them All
Bells
Red Tulip
Heart Glow Wand
Flower Glow Wand
White Feather
Red Pansy
Father's Day Carnation
Red Cosmos
Special Snowflake
Togepi Easter Egg
Fair Pinwheel
I've seen others make threads similar to this, but they weren't polls, and i was thinking it would be easier as a poll for everyone to vote :D

P.S. I added pink and red carnations to the list of hybrids too, because those are flowers that are a bit harder to get.

Considering like half my town is covered in them, definitely pink roses :D

pink carnations and lilies are so cute & i just want a million of them~ ♥♥

I couldn't choose between Pink Rose or Pink Carnation, so I voted for both.

Kind of strange, considering my favorite color is red. But I love how vibrant the pink color in those flowers is. It's lovely.

I just looked up carnations...i never have a carnation before, where do you get them?

also pink roses for me

pink roses since roses have the best design in this game and I've been loving the colour pink since I was in my mother's womb.

I need to add that the blue roses are also very pretty. I still enjoy the pink hybrids more, but the blue roses are gorgeous.

The tulips! Especially the purple ones.

Too bad those are the ones that refuse to breed in my town. >:T

Blue roses, I think they're beautiful especially when they've been watered.

I just realized I don't have any pink carnations... o_O Or do I...?

I voted for pink rose, gold rose, orange & blue pansy, orange lily and red/white carnation. :eek: Could have voted for orange tulip too, though. Also should have voted for blue rose oops.

Last edited:
I love pink and purple roses best, but my town is overflowing with them--I need more variety, haha.

I love purple roses.I'm surprised that orange roses are in the lead.I really like them, but i always got the impression that most people didn't.

I think the carnations look the best when placed in a house.

I love, love, love black roses. They kind of have a red hue to them, which I freaking adore, and my town's colors are purple/pink/white/black, and with the red hue it goes pretty well. Also, for some reason I also think they're also really pretty once you water them, like when they get that glisten that happens when you water the flowers?? I don't know. :blush:

Back