What are your favorite collectibles of Space Camp Bell Tree?

Which collectibles of Space Camp Bell Tree are your favorite?

• Total voters
The space whale plush is adorable and love the moons - voted for pink and blue but could easily choose them all really.

Just like the White Star Fragment from 2020 Fair, I voted the White Crescent Moon because it's so pretty.

Also voted the Yellow and Rainbow Crescent Moons c:

I love all of them so much and am sad I'll probably have to make some hard decisions while budgeting :')
But I ended up voting for the yellow and white crescent moons because I just really like the moon, okay??!!? 😭

They are all pretty and it's going to be very hard to choose. I like the whale but also like to collect potions.

i like the blue + yellow moons and the space whale the best, i LOVE the moon bunny itself but the winter background :[

I have mentioned briefly how much I like the collectibles from this event, so choosing favorites is basically impossible. What I ended up voting for was the Planet Glow Wand, Space Whale Plush, and Andromeda Potion, but I love the Crescent Moons as well. I’m definitely going to have to buy the latter to match my Star Fragments, Moon Jellyfish, and Crystals from previous events.

i like the blue + yellow moons and the space whale the best, i LOVE the moon bunny itself but the winter background :[

I would give anything for him to have the space or plushie background

So there's no room for any more options in the poll, but we do have 4 more collectibles from this camp!
  • 582.jpg
    International Space Cetacean Star Fragment
  • 579.jpg
    Galaxolotl Star Fragment
  • vV9NTVr.png
    Rocket Popsicle (yellow)
  • uXAEYfX.png
    Rocket Popsicle (blue)

Last edited:
Since the addition of more collectibles from camp, I have to change my top 3 favs.

Was: whale plush, ss dolphin, and moon bunny

Now: whale plush, ISC frag, and blue rocket popsicle
Now we need a star shaped ice cream sandwich!

Back