• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Official WWE Thread

TRGnqRe.gif
TRGnqRe.gif
TRGnqRe.gif
TRGnqRe.gif
TRGnqRe.gif

LESNAR RESIGNED YAAAAAA BOI!!
TRGnqRe.gif
TRGnqRe.gif
TRGnqRe.gif
TRGnqRe.gif
TRGnqRe.gif

Source: http://espn.go.com/mma/story/_/id/1...brock-lesnar-signs-wwe-closes-door-mma-career

This is just what the WrestleMania Main Event needed!
The match result has a great deal of unpredictability now!
I was so sure he was going back to UFC but apparently they made him an offer he couldn't refuse.
Awwwww yeaaaaah!
This means we are more likely to get Orton/Lesnar, Rock/Brock II, and FCKN BRYAN/LESNAR!
SO HAPPY AND STOKED!!
S0fTOAx.png
iJR06qg.png
iJR06qg.png
iJR06qg.png
iJR06qg.png
iJR06qg.png
iJR06qg.png
iJR06qg.png

Last edited:
I think you guys will definitely appreciate this. I'm not a huge wrestling fan, and I sure did.

It's one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Last edited:
I think you guys will definitely appreciate this. I'm not a huge wrestling fan, and I sure did.

It's one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Dude, I saw this the other day and I love it so hard.
They roast/praise HHH so hard.

In the interviews today, Lesnar said he was happy because he gets to work a limited schedule and not be on the road a lot. If the money was enough and he came back to WWE, does that imply he will continue to work a limited schedule?

Do you think WWE will want their WHC to keep having a limited schedule moving forward or will they take the belt off of Brock and give it to Reigns, Rollins, etc?

Obviously one of the bigger criticisms of WWE has been how the WHC belt is never around and it diminishes the value of it somehow (I disagree with this, but that's not important lol). I just wonder what today's Lesnar news and how he described his feelings in the working relationship he has with WWE will impact the WHC title belt going forward...

In the interviews today, Lesnar said he was happy because he gets to work a limited schedule and not be on the road a lot. If the money was enough and he came back to WWE, does that imply he will continue to work a limited schedule?

Do you think WWE will want their WHC to keep having a limited schedule moving forward or will they take the belt off of Brock and give it to Reigns, Rollins, etc?

Obviously one of the bigger criticisms of WWE has been how the WHC belt is never around and it diminishes the value of it somehow (I disagree with this, but that's not important lol). I just wonder what today's Lesnar news and how he described his feelings in the working relationship he has with WWE will impact the WHC title belt going forward...

I for one don't like the champ not being at every Raw.
Sure it makes him a "special attraction" but it gets old pretty fast.
Maybe his contract states he holds it longer, maybe he will drop it at Wrestlemania, in a few months, etc.
Only time will tell, but I am excited!

I thought Reigns would win on Sunday and Lesnar would be out but this changes everything.
The main event now has my undivided attention.
Lesnar could even turn face and have a face run now that he's staying multi-year!
:cool:

I just want a lesnar vs bryan match :l
also I want a ****ing lesnar vs rusev match. gotdamn that would be a main event right there.

I for one don't like the champ not being at every Raw.
Sure it makes him a "special attraction" but it gets old pretty fast.
Maybe his contract states he holds it longer, maybe he will drop it at Wrestlemania, in a few months, etc.
Only time will tell, but I am excited!

I thought Reigns would win on Sunday and Lesnar would be out but this changes everything.
The main event now has my undivided attention.
Lesnar could even turn face and have a face run now that he's staying multi-year!
:cool:

I agree, I would like to see Lesnar wrestle at least a few more times in non PPV matches to defend the belt but no over do it.

Yep! There are a lot of ways they could go, especially depending on what Heyman does as well as how Rollins reacts with the Money In The Bank briefcase. Definitely made things more intriguing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also I want a ****ing lesnar vs rusev match. gotdamn that would be a main event right there.

Yea I have to wonder if Rusev is facing Cena now to see how he does against a "top" WWE guy. After this I wouldn't be surprised to see him get a run at Lesnar, maybe at MITB or SummerSlam.

I don't know where they go with Lana but I definitely hope Rusev doesn't get buried after Wrestlemania.

I agree, I would like to see Lesnar wrestle at least a few more times in non PPV matches to defend the belt but no over do it.

Yep! There are a lot of ways they could go, especially depending on what Heyman does as well as how Rollins reacts with the Money In The Bank briefcase. Definitely made things more intriguing.
I mean if he did more PPV's, was on RAW a few more times, actually does stuff on RAW as opposed to just standing there whilst Heyman talks, then I'm all for more heel Lesnar champ for months to come.

You got the Rollins cash-in looming over because he's running out of time.
You got the possibility of Heyman turning on Lesnar.
They gonna swerve us on Sunday, I can feel it in my nuggets.

I hope to wrestling god that Rusev doesn't get buried from his eventual loss against Cena.
Dude is a great wrestler for a big guy and he can be a great villian.
No need to Vladimir Kozlov him haha.

They f'ed up TREMENDOUSLY not having Bryan main event this year again this year vs Lesnar.
The story wrote itself. But you know they went the other route haha.

I hope though Bryan gets a crack at Lesnar come SummerSlam.
That match is MONEY!

Speaking of Rusev, I don't know if you watched Tribute To The Troops but Rusev and Bryan had a little altercation and it got me wanting a Rusev v Bryan. That match could be a classic.

Also forgot to add Cesaro/Lesnar and Ambrose/Lesnar for potential people Brock could face.
Hell I think a fired up Sheamus would be nice too.
So many possibilities, lets not go to John Cena at all this time!!

Last edited:
Yea lesnar is back

Last edited:
Yep. If Rusev is buried, I will be really disappointed. He needs to be less of a Russian heel imo and more of a total bruiser like Lesnar. If they focused on his ability to dismantle people and overpower them, then I think he would make an attractive match up for Lesnar.

I also wish Cesaro wasn't in a tag team right now because he would be an incredible challenger to both those guys with both his size and in ring ability.

Yep. If Rusev is buried, I will be really disappointed. He needs to be less of a Russian heel imo and more of a total bruiser like Lesnar. If they focused on his ability to dismantle people and overpower them, then I think he would make an attractive match up for Lesnar.

yeah I'm thinking that's what will happen post mania. I kinda hope that Lana leaves him afterwards. that would make the transition from the big bad Russian to a damn fine wrestler that can tear through everyone a lot smoother I think.

yeah I'm thinking that's what will happen post mania. I kinda hope that Lana leaves him afterwards. that would make the transition from the big bad Russian to a damn fine wrestler that can tear through everyone a lot smoother I think.

I hope you're right. I don't know if Lana will stay with the WWE or not either. She doesn't seem interested in being part of the normal Divas crew so I don't know what her place is other than being Rusev's manager. I know she's not Russian, so if she continues to act like it and tries to become part of Total Divas or whatever, it would feel pretty weird. If they decide they don't need her anymore, then she may be out the door sooner rather than later.

cried real hard at Connor the Crusher's hall of fame induction.
:')
tomorrow night is the big deal. I can't wait. ughhhh. hosting a wrestlemania party and its going to be a blast.

get hype!!!!

fNzXWT6.gif

no but my friend michael is coming over to mine for like an hour before it starts and then we're going to my friend brandons to watch it so im pretty excited mannnn

bo dallas eeeeeee
but forreal the big show???? i was rooting for mizdow

Last edited:
That tag team match was nuts!!! I couldn't keep up with the legal men!!

HERE WE GO!!!

Rollins and Orton holy *** that was wonderful
Best RKO ever
Hopefully that loss means cash-in later!!!

Back