The Official WWE Thread

yooooo
sting coming out of the blue last night was wild
i really enjoyed that segment
also for a moment thought rollins legit got isolated
made me want a future HHH vs Rollins match
i can't wait til he turns face goddamn he's gonna kill it but he is killing his heel work too so i am indifferent but we shall just wait and see

So I've been watching Raw on tuesdays and smackdown on fridays because all my lame friends would rather watch them on hulu than stream them. just saw sting and we all lost our ****. the past 2 weeks of WWE have been on point. A few weeks ago I was really scared because Raw and Smackdown were so week and disappoint but I'm so exicted now.

I let my friend batista bomb me like 5 times in a row tonight and he let me get him with the stunner a couple of times. WWE has seriously become my life. I literally haven't thought about anything but Cena's face when Lana said he'd get the rematch at wrestlemania since last week... even picturing a face seth rollins has me really excited. he's so good in the ring and if J&J are really gone I'll be so happy. the authority is really limiting rollins imo.

So I've been watching Raw on tuesdays and smackdown on fridays because all my lame friends would rather watch them on hulu than stream them. just saw sting and we all lost our ****. the past 2 weeks of WWE have been on point. A few weeks ago I was really scared because Raw and Smackdown were so week and disappoint but I'm so exicted now.

I let my friend batista bomb me like 5 times in a row tonight and he let me get him with the stunner a couple of times. WWE has seriously become my life. I literally haven't thought about anything but Cena's face when Lana said he'd get the rematch at wrestlemania since last week... even picturing a face seth rollins has me really excited. he's so good in the ring and if J&J are really gone I'll be so happy. the authority is really limiting rollins imo.

Yeah, they've stepped it up these past two weeks.
I expect them to go balls out next Monday for the final show before WrestleMania (which is in Los Angeles but I can't go because school and stuff fckn rip). I'm really hype to see the Lesnar and Reigns confrontation though. They haven't confronted each other since the snowed out Raw after the Rumble ffs so I'm just itching for some interaction between them. I have been enjoying Heyman's super promos though, he's tried his best to carry the feud but Brock not being there hurt it pretty bad(and when he was the other week he just stood there and Reigns didn't come out smfh haha)

I too feel like The Authority holds him back.
I know it's his character, but J&J don't need to get involved in EVERY match.
Makes my boy look pretty feeble. I remember at the Rumble they barely got involved because they got taken out by Cena and Lesnar and Rollins just made that match fckn stellar and he didn't need em'. He dropped that Phoenix Splash too! That's totally a face finisher man! I really thought he had it. That'll gonna be match of the year no doubt.

Anywaaaaay, in a perfect world, Reigns beats Lesnar at Wrestlemania due to Paul Heyman interference on his end and turns heel in the process. In doing so, Reigns and Heyman align with The Authority. Rollins slowly starts to get etched out by the whole Authority because they now believe Roman Reigns is the future and he is not. Weeks/months pass and Rollins is absolutely sick of playing second fiddle to a heel Reigns and finally decides to cash in his Money In The Bank at the Money In The Bank PPV against Reigns. He requests the match weeks before, and doesn't try to sneak up and cash in. MITB comes around and lets say Ambrose wins the MITB contract. After that match, the main event goes on and Reigns beats Rollins with a little bit of help from Paul Heyman. The next night on Raw, The Authority beats Rollins down ala Randy Orton getting beat down by Evolution and thus begins his massive face turn as the fans feel for him. He spends the next few months feuding with The Authority (Kane/Big Show/maybe a wildcard joins like Sheamus or Harper) and he beats them all ultimately leading to a match a Survivor Series with Triple H which he wins. At TLC, he is put in a tag team ladder match with some faces(Rollins/Bryan/Ziggler) vs (Show/Kane/Sheamus) with the stipulation that if his team wins, The Authority go away FOR GOOD. The face team wins and The Authority(HHH & Steph) are sent packing. Through some fckery, Paul Heyman is now the GM of Raw. 2016 rolls around and so does the Royal Rumble. Heyman makes Rollins earn his spot in the Royal Rumble in a handicap match against Kane and Sheamus (Show turns face because Show always turns lol) and Show helps Seth win. Heyman says Seth has his place in the Rumble, but he's going in at #1. Seth enters the Royal Rumble at #1 and ends up winning it all. He is set in a filler Fast Lane feud that if he loses then he has to relinquish his Wrestlemania spot to Kevin Owens(big bad dude from NXT, we will say he debuted mid 2014 and was wrecking everyone). Seth wins the match by DQ as Owens goes on a relentless assault after Rollins was close to victory. Paul's plan to weaken Rollins seemed to have worked. All this time, Roman has been defending his title successfully so we are looking at the ultimate showdown: Heel Reigns vs Face Rollins. Rollins beats Reigns and has his Wrestlemania moment.........and the Ambrose cashes in, wins the title, and they go on to feud for months like last year but with their roles reversed. Seth Rollins ultimately wins the title back at SummerSlam and that's as far as I'll go haha.

I got a little carried away here and it has a little fat that needs to be trimmed but damnit I would love for this to happen.
mo7zYc9.png

Last edited:
Just bought my wrestlemania tickets and NXT tickets and next week is gonna be as Miz would say AWESOMEEEEEEEEEE!

oh damn!!! I'm so jealous. I'd love to be in the WM crowd. it would be so insane. be sure to take a wild sign.

I just wish there'd be a Stone Cold vs CM

stone cold would beat his ass and then pour beer all over him. you know it'd be hype

Last edited:
I just wish there'd be a Stone Cold vs CM

That's the ultimate dream match for me most def.
Right up there with HBK vs The Rock and Bryan vs Lesnar.

Also, whipped up my WrassleMania Predictions!

Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royale: A returning Sheamus wins.

The Bella Twins vs AJ and Paige: AJ and Paige take it home and then The Bellas turn on each other.

Intercontinental Title Ladder Match: My boy D-Beezy taking it in what should be one of the best matches of the night. (still salty he ain't facing Lesnar though)

Rusev vs Cena: Cena saves America and beats Rusev rip

Sting vs HHH: Sting's first match in a WWE ring, Hunter ain't going over.

Wyatt vs Undertaker: Undertaker is winning no doubt, as much as I'd rather see Wyatt take it. I don't think they'd let him lose two years in a row.

Orton vs Rollins: My boy Rollins takes it with a little bit of help from J&J. I think this is gonna be the match of the night, calling it now. After Rollins wins, Orton proceeds to hit him with an RKO or two. Goes for the punt, but one of J&J takes it or something haha that would be wild.

Lesnar vs Reigns: Lesnar kicks Reigns a$$ but ultimately, Reigns wins. Lesnar is furious and beats the *** out of Reigns. Rollins comes and cashes in and becomes the first champion to cash in at Wrestlemania. Reigns wins the title back at the next PPV or the one after that.

So tonight's RAW:

-I really enjoyed the opening seg with HHH and Sting that was wild.

-Bray Wyatt's promo tonight was probably his best. FCKNG GOLD.

-Bryan v Ziggler was nice needed more time though also damnit I don't think Bryan needed to eat that pin.

-Not gonna lie, I'm glad they plugged chicken fries because I had some today and I love those things so much.

-Rusev's beatdown was nice too.

-Glad they're actually giving the Divas more time. Let's see how long it'll last.

-Rollins lookin weak as <censored> come on now. I know he's probably winning and stuff but damn come on book him like a legit threat. Dude has been booked like <censored>. This feud should be more vicious but I felt like it got really watered down because of the way Orton returned. Things picked up with the beat down but they have crashed down so hard. Whatevs, it's still gonna be match of the night haha.

-Speaking of booked like <censored>, Lesnar vs Reigns. Absolutely terrible. I was hype for this confrontation. REALLY hype. I thought these two big guys were gonna throwdown. Roman snatched Brock's title while he was gloating and I thought oh my god it's over why the hell would you even. But then they just proceeded to fight over the damn title in a game of tug-of-war like two members on here fighting over a collectible like are you fkcn kidding me? That was terrible. These guys haven't been face-to-face in two months and then you throw that garbage my way smh.

If Rollins cashes in at WM, all will be well.
But as it stands, the Road to WrestleMania is sht and WWE post-WrestleMania will be sht(except for the crowd the next night u know they be wildin)

-Speaking of booked like <censored>, Lesnar vs Reigns. Absolutely terrible. I was hype for this confrontation. REALLY hype. I thought these two big guys were gonna throwdown. Roman snatched Brock's title while he was gloating and I thought oh my god it's over why the hell would you even. But then they just proceeded to fight over the damn title in a game of tug-of-war like two members on here fighting over a collectible like are you fkcn kidding me? That was terrible. These guys haven't been face-to-face in two months and then you throw that garbage my way smh.

If Rollinsj cashes in at WM, all will be well.
But as it stands, the Road to WrestleMania is sht and WWE post-WrestleMania will be sht(except for the crowd the next night u know they be wildin)

No kidding. That was the worst build up confrontation I've ever seen. I'm guessing the reason they didn't throwdown last night is because I don't know anyone who would realistically believe Reigns would beat up Lesnar. Anything other than Lesnar beating him down wouldn't be believable. They probably said "Guys, just act like you're both look equally strong or something."

The whole idea that a guy who's been fighting Big Show and Kane for weeks on end will suddenly be prepared for Lesnar is laughable. You're right, Wrestlemania is going to be terrible.

I'm not sure if Rollins cashing in is the way to go, but I kinda hope Reigns does win just to see what the reaction will be lol. IMO the only way Lesnar loses the title is if he's going back to UFC and I don't think that's happening per some of the rumors.

No kidding. That was the worst build up confrontation I've ever seen. I'm guessing the reason they didn't throwdown last night is because I don't know anyone who would realistically believe Reigns would beat up Lesnar. Anything other than Lesnar beating him down wouldn't be believable. They probably said "Guys, just act like you're both look equally strong or something."

The whole idea that a guy who's been fighting Big Show and Kane for weeks on end will suddenly be prepared for Lesnar is laughable. You're right, Wrestlemania is going to be terrible.

I'm not sure if Rollins cashing in is the way to go, but I kinda hope Reigns does win just to see what the reaction will be lol. IMO the only way Lesnar loses the title is if he's going back to UFC and I don't think that's happening per some of the rumors.

To be fair, Reigns is probably one of the most credible looking guys on the roster that looks believable against Lesnar (and here i am wanting Bryan v Lesnsr haha) but it's pro-wrestling, it's scripted, so that doesn't bother me too much. But yeah, that ending segment hurt Reigns. Heyman has been roasting him for weeks and Reigns hasn't been retaliating verbally(can't even touch Heyman on the mic) or physically and it's just made him look super weak heading into the biggest match of his career so far. He's going into WrestleMania with NO MOMENTUM. ABSOLUTELY NONE. That last segment on Raw last night should've built up Reigns but it only hurt both of them. A Tug-of-War match. This <censored> would fly in the IC title fckery but you're trying to sell these guys like badasses hahaha.

This match will be laughable. It'll go down as one of the worst WrestleMania main events of all time I'm calling it now. Reigns isn't ready man, they pulled the trigger too early. Should be Bryan, Ambrose, or Rollins main eventing this year.

At this point, I want Lesnar to retain and hold the belt a little longer, but not too long. These limited appearances are really hurting the product. Maybe a cash-in the night after WrestleMania? The crowd would absolutely lose their <censored>. I'm more hyped for the Raw after WrestleMania than the show itself dammnit haha.

Last edited:
I was expecting them to eventually drop the title and start brawling. Then R-Truth would come and steal it and they'd be playing hot potato with it like the intercontinental title. It was a very good RAW until the end though. John Cena's beat down was great!!! This Sunday should end up being a good WrestleMania

Also a R.I.P to Hijo Del Pero Aguayo. Died last weekend in a tag team match down in Tijuana. It was him and Manik against a debuting Rey Mysterio and Tigre Uno. Rey Mysterio would drop kick him and he landed throat 1st onto the ropes to set him up for the 619. Some sources are saying it was a snapped vertebrae when his head landed on the ropes. Then Tigre Uno tripped Manik onto the same rope which caused a whiplash to Pero Aguayo which ended up killing him.

He died doing what he loved most. R.I.P Pero Aguayo

Last edited:
Back