The Official WWE Thread

nWo in STING'S corner???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that entire wrestlemania was amazing!!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I almost punched a hole in my wall ahhahaha

welp we get the worst build to wrestlemania 31
and then the ppv itself ends up being absolutely magnificent

it was seriously near perfect aside from some finishes i would've changed (wyatt/taker and sting/hhh)
but seriously it was fckn awesome
i could talk about this wrestlemania for a looooooong time haha

what was your favorite part guys and gals?
i think you can guess what mine was
MY BOY SETH ROLLINS MAN
FIRST MEMBER OF THE SHIELD TO SNATCH A WORLD TITLE
FIRST MAN TO CASH IN MITB AT WRESTLEMANIA
MAN THEM TITLE PLATES ARE GONNA LOOK SO SWEET

RAW TOMORROW IS GONNA BE OFF THE CHAIN
aDezjts.gif

oh and lets not forget the line of the night

Last edited:
welp we get the worst build to wrestlemania 31
and then the ppv itself ends up being absolutely magnificent

this all over.
amazing
cannot wait for RAW
I've had barely any sleep because of wrestlemania and I think I'm crazy for staying up and having even less sleep for raw but I just CAN'T miss it

I can't talk today. I haven't gotten out of bed yet. I don't know if I CAN get out of bed. My voice is completely gone. I lost my voice during the Intercontinental tbh but kept cheering all night anyway.
That was such a perfect wrestlemania.

nWo. I can't believe it.

I can't believe that the REAL undertaker showed up. That was Deadman Phenom Undertaker and I LOVED it. I want him to tombstone me.

I can't talk. I can't move. I loved wrestlemania so much but I'm so damn hungover.

Went to wrestlemania and it was awesome and I shall post some pics.

WWE Wrestlemania Access

Yxi9wN6.jpg

05pTxsH.jpg

XdCSdW7.jpg

Akngg4f.jpg

9ujgMkh.jpg

NXT

tuQ0FZY.jpg

cjGkOuD.jpg

rgHVxpm.jpg

Wrestlemania

JM5QwNP.jpg

wo sweet!!!!!!
im p disappointed that seth rollins cashed in his money in the bank and got the championship but it's been expected for a while now so
but i sobbed when nwo and dx came out bruh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they were like my life when i was younger and seeing hbk and razor ramon killed me omg i hope scott hall is doing well... /wuss
and the undertaker was hella and he had hair wo
but okay im rambling sorry ignore me

I was hoping Ambrose would be the first member of the Shield to win the big one, but okay with Rollins too.

I'm ready for the Summer of Ambrose though <3

Not even an hour in and this Raw is amazing!!!

Heel Sheamus returns!

The Lucha Dragons debut!! Kalisto is over AF already!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMG!!!!

rip jbl, booker t, Michael cole, and camera guy

I'm honestly starting to get pissed off with the way they're treating Ambrose lately.

1st half of RAW was AMAZING!!!!

Heel Sheamus!

Ziggler vs Bryan!

Brock killing the announce team and camera guy!!

The Lucha Dragons debut! Kalsito was over af!

Neville debuts!

Cena vs Ambrose was pretty good also.

The rest of RAW was meh....

The crowd was amazing!!

Raw was pretty hype tonight

-Lesnar destroying everything in his path
-Lucha Dragons debut
-Neville debut!!
-Bryan vs Ziggler with that standing ovation!!
-Sheamus return(I like his new look tbh)
-Rollins being Rollins
-Ambrose v Cena (although don't think ambrose should be losing smh)
-"You look stupid!" "John Cena suuuuuuucks!" "Ronda Rousey!!' "SUPLEX CITY!!!" "Please retire!" the crowd has some fire tonight man wish all crowds were like that
-Divas got some good time

Everything else pretty much sucked haha.
The Wrestlemania hangover is happening so I have a feeling these next few weeks are gonna suck.
I smell a triple threat at Extreme Rules with Orton, Reigns, and Rollins on the horizon and that just means weeks of them dominating Rollins until the PPV when he sneaks out a win rip.

That "Let's Go Ambrose" chant gave me so much hope. He was super freaking over last night. Push this man, for the love of God.

FB_IMG_1427799291649.jpg

idk how y'all feel about the mountain goats but I'm finally listening to Beat the Champ and it's so good :)

I haven't been able to catch the past few RAW's but I've been reading results.
I got em' stacked on the DVR so I'm gonna binge watch em' tomorrow haha.
This is kind of a yearly Wrestlemania hangover you see.

BY THE WAY
I READ THIS ON THE WRASSLING FORUMS
LOOKS LIKE IT'S TRUE ESPECIALLY SINCE HE DIDN'T USE IT TONIGHT
THIS IS UTTER BS
I'M FCKN FUMING

"According to WWE sources, the company will be banning Seth Rollins from using the curb stomp finishing move.

WWE's feeling about the move, which the WWE World Heavyweight Champion uses as his finisher, is that it's too much of a direct liability and risk for a head injury. All of sports is trying to be more proactive when it comes to preventing head injuries and concussions, and this is the reason for WWE banning the curb stomp.

WWE reportedly doesn't want its top star to be doing that move every night and they also don't want to be showing it in past clips or videos anymore. This is why last week on RAW when Rollins came out, the video which played during his entrance was primarily just graphics of his name. The normal entrance video for Rollins features a compilation of clips, several of which are him performing the curb stomp."

Last edited:
Back