• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Official WWE Thread

WWE has gotten so ridiculous since the "Wild Card Rule" happened. It's not that enjoyable to watch anymore.

WWE has gotten so ridiculous since the "Wild Card Rule" happened. It's not that enjoyable to watch anymore.
Yes they completely killed the brand split plus a lot of he writing/booking just doesn't seem to make sense anymore. Used to tune in on both shows but now it's just not worth my time :/

You know what though I saw big things for this group and was very excited about their main roster debut. It's such a shame they decided to kill them. :(
tumblr_ov3t6h66Nx1sbr34po5_500.gif

Last edited:
Just want to say besides Kofi Kingston finally winning the WWE Championship, 2019 has been the most boring, uneventful year for the WWE. Funny how back in the day, everyone blamed John Cena for killing the WWE. Nowadays he makes less appearances than The Undertaker.

more 90s wrestling? yuuuuuup!

WCW Rip. I was there from the nitro years till the y2k end days. As for WWF (E), I was there to witness the attitude era in its prime lol. I also remember the N64 wrestling games were pretty legit back then.

WWFE was entertaining back in the '90s and early-to-mid '00s (WCW too). I stopped watching it sometime around 2002-05, but sporadically tuned in a couple of times throughout the 2010s. Can't say I really enjoyed what I saw then. Apparently, wrestling became watered down (in part due to the Chris Benoit tragedy?) and many of the classic wrestlers from when I watched wrestling were no longer there. Unfortunate, but at least some of the old shows are still available to watch on some streaming services.

Back