• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

NO WAY. MARK'S HAVING ANOTHER CARNIVAL?

Markos96

Bells
Congratulations! You are the lucky site that I have my famous carnivals!!
Now, you probably have NEVER heard of my carnivals, but you will now! There are ALOT, and I mean ALOT of rules applying to this carnival!!

Rules:
No trashing town!
No picking up patterns!
DO NOT GO PAST THE STOP PATTERNS UNLESS I HAVE TOLD YOU!!!!!! (yes, that does mean Nooks and Ables too)
No trips for anything! (Going to your town and back)
If the carnival is full, whoever signs first and is ABLE TO MAKE IT TO THE CARNIVAL ON THAT DAY, capicy of 3. If there is more than three you will be put on next months carnival!
Please keep this topic bumped.
If there is the max of 3 people at the carnival, you will have to keep next to me at ALL TIMES EXEPT FOR GAMES THAT REQUIRE YOU TO GO DIFFERENT PLACES!
If you don't follow this rule, you will be kicked out!
And to prove that you have read ALL the rules, you must, in your post say "I have read and understood theese rules and is willing to sign up for your carnival." (Copy and Paste them if you want) last carnival I've had, I let people go, this time, NOOOOOOO
You MUST tell me if you are going to Nooks or Ables. You are not allowed to go into my house unless game is required or allowed for. There will be a salehouse at the end (or begining) you choose. You also cannot fish or catch bugs for we are gonna do that later!
MUST NOT DIG UP ANYTHING FROM MY TOWN, IF YOU DO THAT, YOU ARE KICKED OUT
Good Stuff for Carnival
Not the basic stuff, that will be posted at the end.
Every 3 carnivals, I will either do any of the following.

~Scavenger Hunt!
Description: I will bury ALOT of rare items, EVERYWHERE, and you will have to dig them up! Whatever you dig up you keep!

~Lottery
Description: A Lucky Person I choose RANDOMLY (every time there is a Lottery, I will pick something different, will not tell you, and whoever I see doing it most, will get a price depending on the thing I choose)

Sam-shi Mural Fight
Description: You are each on a mural team! There is a starting point on each one, there is tw bases on each, one player on each base, a base is like protection as long as you stand on it. you will try to tag people not on your team with an axe, (if they're not on their base) REMEMBER, YOU CAN ONLY USE YOUR OWN BASE FOR YOUR TEAM
Also, you will try to take off bases (as in pick them up) from the oposing team so they can't have a safe spot, then you go to the emergency base if you see they are all gone, which is the mural you started with, if there is nobody there and you know that they have no bases left (for a FACT) then you can take them off, then try to tag them.

Normal stuff.
Games, pretty much.

~Tag
Description: Somebody's"it", and they have to try and tag you, then your "it" (Optional: Freeze tag Description: if you get taged your frozen, if you get tagged by someone who's NOT it, then your unfrozen, when everybody gets frozen then the paerson who's "it" chooses who's "it")

Fishing
Description: You fish and whoever catches most fish in time given (you guys choose) wins!

Catching Bugs
Description: See Above

Axe Fight (my favorite)
Description: There is a place with stop signs, there is a team, and you will try to axe each other ten times (NOT IN A ROW) it's tag-teams so one at a time!!! To signal a tag-team change, switch an axe with a net! The person who is the person that doesn't fight tries to dig holes to block the person who is axing on the oposing team, by digging holes with your shovel, so the person who is trying to axe has the axe out, the other person, has the shovel so they know which is which, you CANNOT TAG THE PERSON WITHOUT THE AXE after you axe the person once, there is a tensecond limit (in which is timed) where nobody can hit each other (but shovelers can still dig holes) to distract the person, you CAN BURY THE HOLES!!!

And More! theese weren't even half the games!

Features for every carnival:
~Salehouse
~Fruit Court
Description: After or Before (you choose) there is a fruit place with a jackpot of fruit, you get to have as many as you want!
~Free Time
Description: After or before carnival (you choose) you get a time to go into Nooks and Ables and just do stuff around

Prizes:
Prizes are NOT REVELED 'TILL THE END! I will give prizes out in the end!

Entry fee is: 1 bell

And, enjoy my carnival!!!!!

NOTE: No flaming this topic plz. Thanks.

Today's my B-day!
So this carnival will count as a holiday, but this time I'll yet YOU vote on which special activity you guys want.
Plus, May 2nd is my bro's B-day and May 7th's my mom's, so the 3 next carnivals will be like this too.

I have read and understood theese rules and is willing to sign up for your carnival.

and il pay 2 bells to enter

:D

Back