Selling 18 Carnival Coins (SOLD!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwikenobi

GONE FROM TBT
Bells
Feedback
100% (1794) +
I have exactly 18 carnival coins that I can use to buy a collectible of your choice!

I can get one of any of these:

• Jacqufeline
  • Squashua
  • Lucky Lollipop
  • Green Cotton Candy
  • Mermaid Scale Halloweaster Egg
  • Spirit Candy: Vask
  • Crystal Ball
  • White Carnival Mask
  • Spooky Popcorn
I'm not sure of the prices in TBT for each one, but make me an offer, and odds are, if it's not ridiculously low, I'll take it. :)

I need a Crystal Ball, and from searching I have only seen it sold for 100TBT, which seems low. I could offer you 200 and you'd have some coins leftover for raffles, but I understand wanting to wait for something else more lucrative.

@Aerith I think I saw someone sell a popcorn, which costs 9 coins like the crystal ball, for 400TBT. So, I think I'll wait and see if someone else wants to buy something with a bit higher of a TBT for coin ratio than the 200 for the crystal ball. But if I don't get any other buyers, or if you want to raise your price, I'd be happy to get a crystal ball for you.

Although I did see in your thread that you were offering to trade a fancy kitty plush for the crystal ball, is that correct? I'd make that trade right now, if that's what you meant.

Oop, I've edited my post to make it more clear! I'd need something else added to the trade if I was going to trade the kitty for it, but I'm sorry for the confusion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back