Shooting Star
Red Lily
Red Lily
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Red Pansy
Yellow Cosmos
Feedback
100% (63) +
Bit of a weird one, but if there's anybody who would like my purchased Carnival Pinwheel (maybe you want an earlier date?) and would be willing to send me a Skull Wand in exchange instead of just buying the pinwheel outright from the Shop, that would be very kind! Would be happy to tip in TBT.

I'm looking to trade the Skull Wand for something else, so the swap would be contingent on that trade still existing.

Thanks for looking!

hiya! i’m interested but just curious, how much tbt would you tip for the trade? o: i've been on the fence about the skull wand i purchased

Last edited:
hi! i know digimon already offered to trade, but if it doesn't follow through, i'd be more than happy to send mine over :>

hiya! i’m interested but just curious, how much tbt would you tip for the trade? o: i've been on the fence about the skull wand i purchased

I have no idea how much is typical, to be honest. I'm just now starting to trade instead of just buying stuff I like at the end of events and keeping those things forever. Do you have an amount in mind?

I have no idea how much is typical, to be honest. I'm just now starting to trade instead of just buying stuff I like at the end of events and keeping those things forever. Do you have an amount in mind?

i have no amount in mind tbh, but feel free to decide! i can send the wand your way now unless you have a message in mind! no message needed on the pinwheel c:

i have no amount in mind tbh, but feel free to decide! i can send the wand your way now unless you have a message in mind! no message needed on the pinwheel c:
I want the wand for a second trade, so let me just confirm that it’s good to go and then I will swap with you! Thanks so much.

I want the wand for a second trade, so let me just confirm that it’s good to go and then I will swap with you! Thanks so much.

awesome! i just sent it your way! c: thank you!!

edit: LOL WAIT I MISREAD THIS NAUR
feel free to send it back if you need to or keep it if the second trade goes through okay 😭 this is what i get for trying to multitask rip

Last edited:
awesome! i just sent it your way! c: thank you!!

edit: LOL WAIT I MISREAD THIS NAUR
feel free to send it back if you need to or keep it if the second trade goes through okay 😭 this is what i get for trying to multitask rip

I’m not going to just keep it! I’ll be home from work in a bit and can send it back, or I could see if the other trade goes through overnight and then send you the pinwheel first thing in the morning OR return the wand? If you want to streamline it? But if you want me to just return the wand immediately I totally will!

I’m not going to just keep it! I’ll be home from work in a bit and can send it back, or I could see if the other trade goes through overnight and then send you the pinwheel first thing in the morning OR return the wand? If you want to streamline it? But if you want me to just return the wand immediately I totally will!

no nooo i goofed up while working on some chores and don't mind if you keep it until the trade goes through! on the off chance that it doesn't please feel free to send it back with no message or anything. i'd feel bad for making you ping pong it back between each other because of me LOL i don't mind waiting until you finish up your other trade!

no nooo i goofed up while working on some chores and don't mind if you keep it until the trade goes through! on the off chance that it doesn't please feel free to send it back with no message or anything. i'd feel bad for making you ping pong it back between each other because of me LOL i don't mind waiting until you finish up your other trade!
Pinwheel sent! Thanks!

Back