• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Witch's Quest - Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Green makes me think of… food-related items!
8A177871-F877-456A-8971-BDBD907B0845.jpeg

I resisted the urge to use my Pokeball for the last quest, since I could see so many others already had, but I can NEVER resist the opportunity to showcase Ampharos, the greatest Pokémon of all time.

Also featuring: book by one of my favorite middle grade authors, measuring tape, and my excellent yellow pants.

08A06F81-B898-4AA6-99CB-40D66AA755FD.jpeg

I accidentally did five pls don't DQ. xx
Also my name tag is the opposite colour. 👀

My favourite blanket, Jolteon, the most expensive pair of socks I own, and a face mask I bought for my girlfriend but keep forgetting to give her. 😅

Bonus fifth item: Paopu fruit keyring.

20220814_170047.jpg

Round #3
Although round three starts with this post, entries for previous rounds will also still be accepted!
All rounds will close at the same time, on Friday, September 2 at 11:59PM Fair Time.

The wind from the direction of the witch's hut carries an odd but simultaneously pleasant sweet smell as you approach. As you enter, you find out why: the witch is standing over her cauldron, stirring away as she hums some off-key tune. She's making cookies, she explains, as you add your sphere to her astonishingly large collection of Pokéballs. It's a new recipe she's trying, although she just noticed she's missing some ingredients! She cannot stop stirring right now but you have time to help, don't you?

🧙🏽‍♀️ And Your Quest Is...

"Four items yellow, or four items green. Choose one of these colours, leave the other unseen."​

Item notes:
- The witch doesn't care whether you submit a set of four green items or a set of yellow ones. She will, however, get angry if you mix the two. Either one or the other!
- Your objects need to mostly match the right colour. (A blue bird with a yellow beak is not yellow!)
- Your objects must be unique (Not, for example, 4 lego bricks of the same colour).
- Your objects must be intact. Do not take things apart to submit their parts.
- This is not an arts and crafts event! We will not be allowing any items you have coloured yourself.
- Objects that you have used to enter previous rounds are not allowed to be re-used.

✨ Submission Checklist

Before entering your submission, make sure that:

✅ You are posting a new thread in the Witch's Quest submission board. Posts will not be accepted in this thread!​
✅ You have selected the correct round number from the dropdown list while making your thread.​
✅ All four of your chosen items are included in the same thread, either in one or multiple images.​
✅ There is a physical name tag clearly visible in your image (or each of your images).​
Please don't tell me you're implying she's adding the pokeballs to the mix 😭

I was about to whip out my Bellossom collection before seeing we couldn't mix green or yellow

🧙🏽‍♀️ And Your Quest Is...
"Four items yellow, or four items green. Choose one of these colours, leave the other unseen."​
I'm having a question, because I feel like I might've missunderstood something. Let's say you chose four yellow items, that means that the yellow items were not supposed to have any green in them, right ? Or was it just to not mix a green and a yellow item? :unsure:

I'm having a question, because I feel like I might've missunderstood something. Let's say you chose four yellow items, that means that the yellow items were not supposed to have any green in them, right ? Or was it just to not mix a green and a yellow item? :unsure:

Good question! It was intended as "It's fine if your items have some of the other colour, just don't mix your yellow items with green or vice versa" but that was quite long and didn't rhyme. :)

We've already accepted items that include a little bit of the other colour, that is okay!
(clarification edit: as long as it is clearly more one colour than the other!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back