• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Friendlies Among Us

Dodo Code

• INACTIVE
In-Game Name: Doo
Time slot(s):
Sunday, May 26 @ 4:00 pm EDT
Saturday, June 1 @ 7:00 am EDT
Sunday, June 2 @ 7:00 am EDT
Sunday, June 2 @ 8:00 am EDT
TBTWC Team: Team 1
Might miss parts of these or miss them entirely but I’ll do my best to turn up lol

In-Game name; Mokuren
Team: 1

Sunday, May 26 @ 4:00 pm EDTMistreilHide and Seek
📹 Monday, May 27 @ 3:00 pm EDTMistreilClassic
📹 Saturday, June 1 @ 7:00 am EDTMistreilHide and Seek
📹 Saturday, June 1 @ 1:00 pm EDTMistreilClassic
📹 Sunday, June 2 @ 7:00 am EDTMistreilHide and Seek
📹 Sunday, June 2 @ 8:00 am EDTMistreilClassic

In-Game Name: VilDweller
Time slot(s):

📹 Sunday, May 26 @ 4:00 pm EDTMistreilHide and Seek
TBTWC Team: Team 1 / Squirtle Squad

lets go ive never played this mode on amogus

Thank you for joining us for the Sunday, May 26 @ 4:00 pm EDT session, with special guest LaBelleFleur (who is hosting more sessions and wanted to try it out!!)

Also, I hope you guys like 0.5x speed as much as I did. I was cry-laughing it was so funny to me

1716757606476.png

slow mo was even funnier though
welcome to hell -- i mean -- sheaven​

Participants
  • .: Meri :.
  • Aerith
  • Airysuit
  • BetsySundrop
  • Coach
  • daisyflowers
  • daringred_
  • digimon
  • Dinosaur
  • Doo
  • himekirako
  • IonicKarma
  • Jhine7
  • jiny
  • Lancelot
  • lily2816
  • micat
  • Mokuren
  • OswinOswald
  • shellbell
  • Shellzilla_515
  • VillageDweller
  • Xara
  • Zane
If you participated in this session, please make sure to follow the submission instructions in the opening post in order to get your points!

Spectators
No action is needed for you to get your points, but we're posting this list for transparency sake. The points will likely be awarded within 48 hours!
Aquilla
-Blue-
Halloqueen
Hyoon
JemAC
Mutti
Snowesque
xlisapisa
Yes-I-Can

Also, I won't be accepting submissions for my sessions until Tuesday night! Sorry for the inconvenience!

The Among Us session is starting shortly!

To play:
Online Play > Private > Enter the room code PIHMWG.

Please remember to take a screenshot of your character and please try to change your name to match your TBT username! Recording participants is a bit chaotic for Among Us.

This session isn't being streamed, however, if you're looking to spectate something, Chris is streaming Jackbox on https://www.twitch.tv/thebelltree - be sure to check it out!

If you are participating, please remember to take a screenshot during the game that shows your IGN.

Tonight's sessions have concluded - thanks for playing!

In-Game Name: Halloqueen
Time slot(s):
TBTWC Team: 1

Might make one of the weekend morning ones, but I kinda doubt it.

Time to sign up for another one:

In-Game Name: Yoshi
Time slot(s):
TBTWC Team: Poyo Puffs

Also… I just realized that I never took a screenshot inside the lobby.

IMG_6598.gif

among us too fun... maybe I will wake up for the early sessions after all...

In-Game Name: Meri
Time slot(s):
TBTWC Team: Team 4!

Sorry for the delay -- and thanks all for playing yesterday!!

Also, shout out to Justin who joined in and fished! And to dot, the random, whoever you are. Wherever you are.

For the Monday, May 27th @ 3:00 p.m. EDT session:

Participants
If you participated in this session, please make sure to follow the submission instructions in the opening post in order to get your points!
  • .: Meri :.
  • Airysuit
  • BetsySundrop
  • daisyflowers
  • digimon
  • Doo
  • Halloqueen
  • Jhine7
  • Lancelot
  • micat
  • mogyay
  • Mokuren
  • MrBox
  • OswinOswald
  • rosetti
  • shellbell
  • VillageDweller
  • Xara
  • Yoshi155
  • Zane

Spectators
No action is needed for you to get your points, but we're posting this list for transparency sake. The points will likely be awarded within 48 hours.
amemome
-Blue-
Bluelady
Coach
DaCoSim
himekirako
Hyoon
IonicKarma
JemAC
KittenNoir
lily2816
Louise_
Mutti
Nougat
oak
Snowesque
xlisapisa
Zerous

I'll be trying to catch up with accepting submissions over the next day or two, so... thanks for your patience!!

Hi everyone! I had so much fun murdering playing with you all on Sunday, so I've added another session for Thursday evening! It'll be a double-feature; we'll start off with hide & seek at 10:00 p.m., then swap over to classic at 11:00 p.m. EDT. This will count as one session.

All of the happy murder fun times will be streamed over at https://www.twitch.tv/thebelltree - hope to see you there!

Hi everyone! I had so much fun murdering playing with you all on Sunday, so I've added another session for Thursday evening! It'll be a double-feature; we'll start off with hide & seek at 10:00 p.m., then swap over to classic at 11:00 p.m. EDT. This will count as one session.

All of the happy murder fun times will be streamed over at https://www.twitch.tv/thebelltree - hope to see you there!
omg say less i will be there !!!
IMG_8145.gif

In-Game Name: Halloqueen
Time slot(s):

Might make one of the weekend morning ones, but I kinda doubt it.
Count me in for this as well!

📹 Thursday, May 30 @ 10:00 pm EDTLaBelleFleurHide and Seek @ 10:00; Classic @ 11:00

I'll definitely try to attend as well!! ;w;

Ill be there!

I’ll definitely be ablee to attend the classic !!! 😊

I can do any of these:
In-game Name: Fox
Time Slot(s):
Thursday, May 30 @ 10:00 pm EDTLaBelleFleurHide and Seek @ 10:00; Classic @ 11:00
Saturday, June 1 @ 1:00 pm EDTMistreilClassic
TBTWC Team: Poyo Puffs

In-Game Name: Wolf
Time slot(s):
📹 Thursday, May 30 @ 10:00 pm EDTLaBelleFleurHide and Seek @ 10:00; Classic @ 11:00

gonna go ahead and sign up for these lol
In-Game Name: jiny
Time slot(s):
TBTWC Team: poyo puffs

In-Game Name: digimon
Time slot(s):

SessionHostMode (Classic / Hide and Seek)

TBTWC Team: poyo puffs!!

An Among Us session is happening right now!

To play:
Online Play > Private > Enter the room code UMNYPG.

Please remember to take a screenshot of your character and please try to change your name to match your TBT username! Recording participants is a bit chaotic for Among Us.

This session is also being streamed at https://www.twitch.tv/thebelltree if you'd prefer to spectate!

If you are participating, please remember to take a screenshot during the game that shows your IGN.

Tonight's session has concluded - thanks for watching/playing!

Back