Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
QuestForKing_Header.png
DRAMA in the Mushroom Kingdom has led Princess Peach to resign from her post. The Koopa Bros. are back to their mischief again! Democracy is a foreign concept to most of the residents; they decided to place a call for help. Who will reign over the Mushroom Kingdom in this trying time?!

The game starts April 5th at 7pm Eastern Time.
COUNTDOWN TO GAME START

The Quest for King is a Kingmaker-like mafia game. Instead of an individual kingmaker role, the players will vote on their king each day, who will then choose who to eliminate during the night. The king is immune to being killed during the night, but is not immune to other actions.

Setup
- The minimum player count for this game is 10.
- The days will initially be 48 hours long, and the nights will be 24 hours long. This may be adjusted as the game progresses.
- You are not permitted to communicate outside of the thread this game, unless otherwise specified in your role.
- Replacements will be permitted before Day 2 begins, and only with a valid excuse. Inactivity will be punishable by death otherwise.
- Voting goes by plurality. You may not vote for yourself. In the event of a tie, a previously crowned king takes priority. If there is no previously crowned king, then the king will be selected randomly.

Sign-Ups
1. ribbitribbon
2. ShinyDungeoneer
3. annika
4. Jacob4
5. Damniel
6. Geoni
7. Gabby
8. Chris
9. tessa grace
10. voltairenism
11. arstotzkan
12. oath2order
13. Trent the Paladin
14. N e s s

Rules
Cheating includes (but is not limited to):
1. Posting after death. You may have one polite goodbye post, but it may not contain any potentially game-changing information (i.e. a detective's results).
2. Ruining the game by doing something like handing out your mafia's member list to the town.
3. Logging on to someone else's account to get their role or looking over someone's shoulder to get their role.
4. Comparing role PM timings to try and work out roles.
5. Posting or sharing any PM you receive from a host without permission.
6. Getting yourself mod-killed to help your team. Your non-majority-decided death may not be used as a bargaining chip.
7. Signing up more than once using smurf accounts.
8. Offering favors/items/bells outside of the game for in-game information.
9. Sharing accounts with other players.
10. Breadcrumbing the specific phrasing of your role PM. Do not compare the phrasing in your role PM to prove your alignment. You can claim the abilities you have, but you can't use the specific phrasing of your role PM.
11. Posting a false PM phrased as if you received it from the host. You can still fake role-claim, but you cannot make it look like you are posting a PM you received from the host.

YOU MAY ONLY COPY AND PASTE TEXT FOR USE AS EVIDENCE. POSTING SCREENSHOTS OR ANY OTHER NON-TEXT EVIDENCE IS CONSIDERED CHEATING. THE ONLY EXCEPTION IS EVIDENCE THAT IS PUBLICLY AVAILABLE FOR ALL PLAYERS TO CHECK (eg. post counts in a thread). IT IS BEST IF YOU CHECK WITH ME FIRST.

Activity:

You must contribute one substantial post at least once every two day phases. This means that if you only make one post, it needs to be more substantial than simply saying "I agree" or "RIP". If you post multiple times, this rule may may be less strict. Please be on your best behavior during this game to avoid being banned.

Editing:
Editing is not allowed under any normal circumstances and can only be done under the orders of TBT staff. Unapproved editing will result in a warning. After that, you will be mod-killed.

Inappropriate posts:
Mafia games can get heated and emotional. Please keep it civil and remember that what happens in Mafia stays in Mafia.

Play to win.
You should try your best to help your team win while you are alive and in the game.

The Bell Tree Rules and Guidelines:
All players must comply with the rules and guidelines of the larger TBT forum. TBT moderators can step in at any time if forum rules have been broken. For more information please see the rules and guidelines thread. Furthermore, the Cellar has its own specific rules and guidelines that you should read here before playing the game. For any questions and concerns please contact a staff member.

Last edited:
neat i will sign up

are there no roles besides the kingmaker?

Last edited:
sounds fun! i'm in

can someone be chosen as king more than once?

Yes, there is no limit to how many times a player can be chosen as king.

Ideally, it will be closed. However, I am not sure how to lock the thread... Is the option gone now for that?
Not sure, might have to ask a staff member on that. If we can’t, we could try to maintain a honor code to not post during nights

We are at 8 players so far! I'm hoping for a total of 12 but the game can commence at a minimum of 10. Tell your friends to join!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back