• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What Are You Happy About Today?

This was yesterday, but I went to Wintertraum in Phantasialand and the amount of decorations and lights they had up was just insanse, I didn't know where to look first :love:

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

Not much made me happy. I’ve been overthinking a lot today and pretty much the past few days, but it’s gotten worse since yesterday. I’ve been doing things to take my mind off the situation, and it’s working to an extent.

I finished my art for the Secret Santa Art Exchange. It has been a stressful week for me, so I’m glad I was able to work on my art.
I get to spend time with Keagan today.
The Holiday Market event is taking some of my stress away.
Lowkey, seeing the posts here about what is making other people happy brings me happiness.

while I won’t be participating in the winter events because im taking it super easy this winter break, everyone seems to be having fun!!

I also got diagnosed w/ adhd and she started me on medication. It's only been two days but I feel a lot better in being able to stick to chores that I'm doing and not jump around & exhaust myself. I've also noticed that socializing has become a lot easier. Just all together good vibes in the mental health department. B)

i'm very happy because I'm moving and it is a much needed change! I am very excited to have proper storage space for my stuff and also being able to display my dolls. I know this weekend I will be overwhelmed by the move and I still need to paint my room and do some prep work, but it will work out just fine. I can also have plants now!! I've already looked around the neighborhood and I know which plants I want to get cuttings of, and though the pots in the house are a bit old and ugly, I'm confident that with a little bit of elbow grease they will turn out just fine. Also, visitors! I'll be able to have my friends over, and my family as well, I will be able to invite people over for dinner! I mean, being an adult sucks in many ways but the fact that I will now have my own house is really, really nice.

Today I'm happy because:

- My dog was being playful and cute while laying with me on the couch this evening.
- The weather was a bit warmer and my throat wasn't so sore.
- I received two more Christmas presents that I had ordered. Only a few more to go!
- I finally received shipping confirmation on my husband's main present.
- I have another counseling session tomorrow afternoon.
- Tomorrow is Friday and then it's the weekend!

• I got a surprise gift card today so I went ahead and bought the DLC for my Zelda BOTW game 😊 Really made my day.
  • I'm feeling a lot better than I was last night. I was really sick last night with some sort of stomach flu/bug.
  • I took a couple naps today because I was up most of last night not feeling good
  • Had some pringles
  • One of my friends finally got the gift I sent to her. :) She's going to wait till Christmas to open it
  • I get to give my other friend his Christmas gift this weekend
  • My best friend got her gifts and she really liked everything
  • I'm wearing some eucalyptus spearmint lotion that smells amazing.
  • The treadmill on my floor of the building is working so I'm going to start using it again

I will admit, there have been a few things that dragged my mood down today, but I'm not letting it get the better of me.

• Feel free to skip this point. Not long after driving away from my house to pick up my sister from school, I saw a Mazda RX-8! Not a lot to say here, but it's another one of those cars that are uncommon.
  • I finally finished shading my art drawing of a car THANK GOODNESS. Since I'm still learning, the end result looks a little off, but at least it isn't flat. Now for the car reveal, I did a drawing of a 2015 Mercedes ML 350. It's not a link to my art, but here's the image I used as a reference. Now that's over with, I can focus on the TBT Holiday Market event.
  • I had a spare diy and decided to give it to Midoriya. He picked it up and quickly realized that he already learned it when he returned to his island lol. But it wasn't for nothing, as it made me get a step closer to completing one of the nook mile achievements. All I want to say is that I'm glad to have met Midoriya again in-game, even if it only lasted for a couple of minutes. It's made my evening for sure. 😁

Finished catching my mom up on the new Shaman King episodes!
The last otome fanbook I'd ordered came in! I got it in early this morning, and it was a really great start to my day. ^^
I finished my Quintessential Quilts entry and I'm all caught up on the holiday event tasks for now! ❄

Aside from really digging my forum aesthetic right now, reaching a Genshin Impact milestone for myself, and other things, I’m really happy about the paycheck I just received. It’s a lot more than what I was expecting, so I’m thankful for it. :giggle:

Going to start off on a bit of a rant here but man Fridays at work aggravate the **** outta me because it's like an onslaught of customers and I can't catch a moment to even BREATHE, and then there are those people who rush in last minute just as my shift's about to end and I'm just like OF COURSE because ya can't get enough of this godforsaken place.... 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ I swear people need to learn how to order, some of them just stand there and no not menacingly lol

But then I remembered I won't even BE here next Friday because this weekend is the start of my two week vacation. Oh my God I'm going to have so much time for everything and anything ☺️💞 and I still want it to blizzard like crazy.

The Conservatives lost an important by-election today lmao, serves them right 😂

It was a nice and sunny day. My new laptop arrived and I got invited to book my COVID booster jab (so I'm getting it tomorrow morning!). So far I've had a better day than yesterday, though that's not hard since yesterday was absolutely hellish.

On top of a bunch of other things, I had to reupload my essay yesterday because I forgot to write a bibliography fml. But I'm completely done with it now and it feels good to have that particular pressure off my back.

It's been a really rough day but I'm happy that it's Friday so I don't have to think about work for the next two days. I'm also happy and grateful to have my dog lying here beside me where I can reach out and pet him. And I'm happy to have my husband here for comfort.

(My mom's cat passed away today, so I'm feeling especially emotional.)

Back