• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What Are You Happy About Today?

I ordered myself a trans flag finally!! it even comes with a pendant with the trans flag colors inside, can't wait to wear that!

also finished one if my coasters today, it looks really nice! now I have to finish the other 3 and the coaster holder and my plastic canvas kit will be complete.

also also I've been working on my Inktober 2021 daily challenge list and I think this will be a lot of fun. on day 5 I'm drawing Tybalt arm wrestling Leonardo lol.

Today was officially the start of hockey, with two preseason games. I really enjoyed listening to the two games tonight!
I’m excited for the future of my favorite hockey team!
Over the past few days, I received three payments from eBay and my first direct deposit from my current job. I’m really starting to get the hang of this eBay business.
I’m excited to see my dog, Keagan, tomorrow morning. I plan on watching some football games tomorrow.

a bit of a short post tonight since i honestly slept most of the day LOL, but today was pretty good! i got to relax and slept quite well for once, so i’ve got no complaints. i’m also going shopping tomorrow, which i’m super excited about! ☺️

did an animal crossing trade.
tidied up my room a bit.
took a nice shower.
cuddled with my kitty and afterwards, she tried to boot me out of the chair i was sitting in, but she also wasn’t allowing me to get up since she was literally sitting on one of my legs 😭. she also harassed me for attention as soon as i got out of the shower, and didn’t even care that my hair was dripping all over her as i was petting her lol. she’s ridiculous, but i love her. <3

I spent a lot of time working on his scrapbook and I got SIX pages done! Still 14 to go, but they all look a million times better than I thought they would and im so excited because i was only planning on doing one page today but I actually had so much fun making it. Im feeling so optimistic about it and I hope I can work again tomorrow : )

We had dinner at a tonkatsu restaurant, then decided to drop by the Kinokuniya bookstore before returning home. IT WAS THE BEST DECISION. THERE WAS A JUJUTSU KAISEN PROMOTION!!! 🤪😍😲

There were big displays! And merchandise!

Not just the manga (I already own the digital version of all the available volumes at viz.com) but also 2022 calendars, art books, magazines, plushies, acrylic keychains and standees, and blind boxes of little toys. I wanted to squeal like the super excited fangirl that I am. 😆 But I reminded myself that I'm also an elderly adult so I settled for walking around with a stupidly wide grin on my face. Good thing I was wearing a mask. 😅

I did practise some restraint, so I only bought a wall calendar, a TV animation guidebook, the Shounen Jump Giga 2021 Summer issue with the special Gojo cover and two acrylic straps (Gojo and Fushiguro). WHEEEEEEEEE! 😁

• Watched the Formula 1 2021 Russian Grand Prix today and it was another interesting race, especially near the end! I feel bad for Lando Norris for being robbed of his first win, though. The championship fight is still on, and I'm hoping it will all come down to skill. No silly penalties or race retirements to decide the champion. Man, this year is shaping up to be the best season I've watched since I really started to watch the sport back in 2018.
  • Went to a grocery store with my family and once again drove behind the wheel. This time, I finally got around to listening to video game music while driving. It definitely made me relaxed and driving more enjoyable. I'm also happy to hear my sister liked my music tastes, with Drivin' being an instant approval from her. Though I quickly went through 90% of music thanks to traffic and construction.
  • Finished chapter 2 of Deltarune and enjoyed every minute of it. I guess I'll wait for another few years when the next one releases lol.

• I finished the first part/introduction of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, I got to the first 4 shrines and then got the paraglider and another heart container
  • I watched the last 2 episodes of the Haunting of Bly Manor, I really enjoyed it!
  • Started reading Man's Search For Meaning by Viktor E. Frankl (the author was a neurologist, psychiatrist, and Holocaust survivor), it's supposed to be a really good book, it's very interesting
  • I'm enjoying a cup of hot chocolate right now
  • I watched Sunday Mass on youtube, a priest livestreams it
  • I recorded a video of myself playing Silent Night on ukulele and put it up on Facebook
So it was a good day. The ending of the day kind of sucked because my stomach hurt really bad but I'm feeling better now. :)

I got some very promising news today and I'm already starting to feel much better. ;v;
-Played some dressup games for a little bit!
-Also watched Enchanterium's part of the alien space crew custom doll collaboration! I loved the concept (space cows!!!) and I'm weak for any design that incorporates mint green with pastel pink.
-Axel gave me his photo in ACNH, which is the first one I've gotten so far! I'm not collecting photos like I am in New Leaf (just sticking to the much-easier posters), but it's still cool to get.

my legs and feet are killing me and i’m absolutely exhausted, but today was a pretty good day! : )

did an animal crossing trade with @Khte and they actually sent me a few extra tbt, which was very kind of them and made me happy! thanks again! <3
got 3x nook points.
finally began working on my entry for @/your local goomy’s art contest!
went shopping in a mall for the first time since the pandemic started! i’m probably gonna be sore for the next couple of days due to all the walking i did, but i had a lot of fun and am happy with everything i bought! ☺️
thanks to my dear friend @Dunquixote occasionally talking about them, i’ve now become obsessed with squishmallows and bought my first 5 today! they’re already taking over my bed LOL, but they’re so cute! 😭
4EF7766C-F649-4F13-8E68-5F950E0EBA51.jpeg

DDA9E95A-BA8B-48CB-8F98-A8C1D0F8355B.jpeg
BCC4B823-9DF8-4FEC-BA20-6873900DE06D.jpeg
6D501D5C-8DFD-4AA8-AE81-076B67232349.jpeg
59E3C09E-EC1C-44A6-947A-8C3451B666E0.jpeg

i also bought my very first pillow pet today, and it’s honestly the best thing i’ve ever bought in my entire life. i’m in love. 🥺
C4B471E3-A84E-40AB-8E70-66FCF3207874.jpeg

also bought 3 new phone cases! i’m using the 1st one on the left currently and i really like it! i love all of them, though, and am very happy that the store actually had some cases that would fit my phone!
C6CF90EE-2EAB-4E16-A4E5-55D0F3AF1145.jpeg

bought some lilo & stitch magnet blind bags from hot topic! i was really hoping for the skeleton stitch, but i’m happy with the ones that i got! i even got the exclusive one (lilo), which is pretty cool!
009B8432-2934-4E12-B902-0FA23F52E7DE.jpeg

i also couldn’t resist picking up a tokidoki blind box! they’re expensive lil buggers, but i’m obsessed with them. 😅
6A01EAE1-23F9-4259-A5B2-9977ABFA9647.jpeg

found these adorable garden cows enamel pins blind bags at hot topic’s checkout and i absolutely couldn’t resist picking a few up. look how cute they are!!
187B4982-1414-4B6B-9757-DB764A007A9F.jpeg

also picked myself up a gizmo keychain! i honestly haven’t watched gremlins in ages, but i couldn’t resist lol.
7CF2F849-A2EC-4D1D-B93E-9437E805B5CA.jpeg

bought this very cool halloween bag from walmart. 🎃
77BBC9F0-A685-4564-95E1-F76ADCC4F704.jpeg

and a new pair of shoes! they have a bit of a heel to them, so fingers crossed i don’t break my ankle lmao.
ACEA73F4-E108-4A21-9C7A-517C681EF5BD.jpeg
had some yummy chicken teriyaki and dumplings for dinner!

I'm happy that my favorite football team finally won a game this season! Technically, they won yesterday but I didn't have a chance to watch the game until today and I managed to avoid spoilers, so I just found out a few hours ago.
my mom's favorite team (Steelers) lost yesterday lmaoooo

I found a really cool ninja turtle coaster pattern, and I have all the thread I need (except for black). would love to make a set for my mom since she loves TMNT! Im also thinking of creating my own coaster pattern that looks like buttons for a christmas gift for my grandma since she loves collecting buttons :3

today honestly wasn’t a very good day at all, but there are a few things that happened that made me happy.

continued working on and finished my entry for @/your local goomy’s art contest! i’m still trying to get the hang of drawing humans, but i think it turned out kind of cute!
one of goomy’s pokémon ocs, maple (on the left), baked a cake with cyd’s (goomy’s favourite ac villager) face on it for her crush, hop the pokémon trainer! 🐘🎂💗
B56A3C09-BA8F-4B7E-B644-C42FAAC8513B.jpeg
saw a skunk outside my apartment again! i’m not sure if it’s the same one from the other night, but i was happy to see him/her regardless! skunks are so cute. 🥺

I watched two hockey games today. Although my favorite team lost, it’s still exciting that hockey is finally back.
My two pairs of work pants that my dad ordered for me arrived in the mail this morning, and they are in the correct waist size. My old pair was worn out, two sizes too big, and they were honestly just a pain to wear. I’ll find the time to trim and hem my pants on my days off this week.
My favorite YouTuber streamed this afternoon. His content is my main source of positivity.
It’s just a good night overall. It’s almost October, and I have a lot to look forward to come November so long as everything goes according to plan.

Back