• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Well.. Summer's almost over. Was it great?

it was w/e
im looking forward to the cold weather again, since we never have any of that in florida. i hate when it's humid and all gross

Well, I've had the chillest summer ever? I was always forced to work at this crap daycare I will forever curse in my whole life because it always ruined my summer, but this year, they just let me be and I've just been relaxing, doing whatever I want (i.e. stay on my laptop, watch anime, and go out when I want I guess) since I just got off high school and just waiting for my college schedule and stuff, but I'll have to hit reality soon too and look for a job ~_~

The only good that came from it was meeting someone who's enthusiastic about the same stuff I am and I found a new job, but everything else utterly sucked. 0/10 would not do this summer again.

it was league every morning but i met someone and omg it's nice now and i started like running and exercising and swimming awhile ago idk i was late but better late than never eh??

Not really. Extremely boring for the most part except for two fairly short trips. One was with some friends to an amusement park which was loads of fun! The other time was when we travelled to the Untied States to a Nascar race (my Dad and I are big fans).

So all in all it was mostly boring but I really did enjoy the short lived fun things that we did. :)

Last edited:
My summer? Working 40+ hours, job searching, and that's about it. I didn't get to travel much for summer this year. It just feels like two weeks... BAM... its July. Two more weeks, BAM... its August. But then again it doesn't help that I work where they are promoting Back to School specials...

i generally really don't like complaining but my summer consisted of watching hundreds of small children ranging from kindergarten to 'tweens'. i really dont know if i want to do it next year, i worked a good amount of hours this summer but probably not enough to start working next year and i dont think i'll be working during the school year. i didnt go anywhere else really this summer

I'm depressed cause my Doctor Who camp ended today. Now for 2 weeks before school starts I have nothing else planned. Playing Rose Tyler and going to camp wad the most fun I had all summer. I made so many friends, a potential boyfriend, and learned how to properly act for when I get into an actual show (this is a local theater, so I'll be auditioning for shows when the new season starts up) and how to nail an audition. I had so much fun, I guess I didn't realize it being over would be so sad.

Mine was alright, but I didn't have most of my stuff since I just moved back to the States. So it was kinda boring.

Mine was pretty bad. It started off with me trying this new medication which made me so miserable and depressed. The other half I've been stressed out all the time. I never went anywhere either. I just mainly stayed inside. Basically all I did this summer was stress and waste it away.

Not really. Most of my time was either spent playing video games, sleeping, stressing over college, or moping over stupid things.

Meh. See, I live on a farm, so the first few weeks of summer were nothing but work. But after that, it was okay.

I went to Miami, FL for a week to visit my aunt. I had lots of fun! I went to Viscaya, the Seaquarium, South Beach, and did tons of shopping.

Uhh not really. I was going through a break-up all summer and it was really hard... but now I am moving back to college on Friday and going to spend time with my friends down there so hopefully I'll cheer up more *_*

Well it's definitely better than last summer when I had crippling anxiety. I stayed in bed all day and refused to eat and worried and that was basically it. So yeah this Summer is okay. My friends don't talk to me though. Normally that would make me nervous but at this point idec. I went to fencing camp this Summer and it was pretty fun. But now I have to start my AP US work and read the Great Gatsby before September. Not excited for that. Or for Junior year.

i am in winter

i am not looking forward to summer... pls stay winter 5eva

Back