those E3 pics show us more than you think

bloodbend3r

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2008
Posts
264
Bells
1,540
Dragon Tokens
0
here are all 7 pics in one:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
sdgfhnj_by_zanpaku.png
</div>

i'm a huge Animal Crossing fan, and as such, have been closely examining those pics trying to find anything "hidden". i will add to this list to prevent "repeats".
Pic 1:
bushes around character's house
new trees
four leaf clover (behind shovel)

Pic 2:
bench and lampost (possible town decorations that can be placed anywhere)

Pic 3:
cliffs are back
sideways beach?

Pic 4:
in the top left on the horizon, you can see some dark green "shapes", which i believe to be bushes bearing fruit!

Pics 5 & 6:
both feature furniture of the same set for some reason
text box changed

Pic 7:
place objects on top of things (not limited to just tables)

As for the characters themselves:
-short and long sleeved shirts
-girls can switch between a dress, shirt+skirt, shirt+pants (pic 6)
-in pic 7, girl is wearing a dress with a belt. maybe this means accesories can be added to the body, and not just the head.
-boys have socks, girls have stockings
-shoes can change color

Can you spot anything i might have missed?
 
OMG! Now that you said it, I see it now! ;D

It looks they listened to the suggestions after all! :3
 
In picture one I see something behind the Shovel (Could be a weed?)
And in picture 7 someone pointed out that you can place items on Wardrobes.
 
I just hope the eroding grass isn't in this awesome looking one as City Folk would've been great without that.
 
SERIOUSLY NINTENDO ADD NEW VILLAGER PERSONALITIES AND AND NEW NON-VILLAGER CHARACTERS AND SOME FUN HOLIDAYS AND WORK ON THE ANIMAL MODELS AND YOUVE SOLD ME!
 
Does anyone not like the idea of this game going on the 3DS? I am not a fan of 3D technology.. and I don't want to have to need to buy that gaming system just to play this game.. I'm excited about it already and it looks amazing and so pretty!
 
JasonBurrows said:
I just hope the eroding grass isn't in this awesome looking one as City Folk would've been great without that.
Seriously. All you care about is some shoddily programmed mechanic and you don't even complain about how shallow City Folk was?

Animal tracks are back, I can guarantee that just by looking at the screenshots. Hopefully, it will be fixed this time so it isn't as extreme.
 
Picture 4 isn't a bush it's the top of a tree.
 
Gnome said:
Picture 4 isn't a bush it's the top of a tree.
I'm pretty sure it is a bush, if not a new tree. Don't think it has fruits though, they look like flowers to me. But still the leaves and pattern of it is much more different than that of the new trees right next to it in the pic. And its obviously not the triangular shaped evergreens. Plus it doesn't have the fog covering from the log effect that the top of a tree that far would, and its also larger, meaning it has to be close to the ground. Pretty much a bush to me.
 
ExoticSilver77 said:
Does anyone not like the idea of this game going on the 3DS? I am not a fan of 3D technology.. and I don't want to have to need to buy that gaming system just to play this game.. I'm excited about it already and it looks amazing and so pretty!
you can turn the 3d off.
 
In picture 1: it looks like there are flowers on the windows of the house. Also is that a different color rock behind the yellow flowers?

That "bush" definitely has flowers on it, but i think its likely it might be the top of a different type of tree.
 
earthbound said:
In picture 1: it looks like there are flowers on the windows of the house. Also is that a different color rock behind the yellow flowers?

That "bush" definitely has flowers on it, but i think its likely it might be the top of a different type of tree.
That 'rock' is a tree stump.

And I'm sure it's a bush, because if you look behind the tree that is next to the 'Bush' is another tree. Now that tree is much behind and still has bark above the horizon. The 'bush' then is in front of that far tree and behind the tree to it's right and not showing any bark, so it must be close to the ground. Plus I think there are two of the 'bushes' there, a large one on the right and a smaller/further one behind it on the left. so if you take it as two, individually, they are much smaller than the tree tops.
 
Jarv156 said:
JasonBurrows said:
I just hope the eroding grass isn't in this awesome looking one as City Folk would've been great without that.
Seriously. All you care about is some shoddily programmed mechanic and you don't even complain about how shallow City Folk was?

Animal tracks are back, I can guarantee that just by looking at the screenshots. Hopefully, it will be fixed this time so it isn't as extreme.
How can you tell? <_<



Anyway, I think this whole mayor thing is a good idea. See the bench? Maybe you can beautify your town beyond gardening. And there's no guarantee being a mayor means you're going to do EVERYTHING mayoral. It might just be something they water down and streamline to make entertaining.
 
Alankpbr said:
ExoticSilver77 said:
Does anyone not like the idea of this game going on the 3DS? I am not a fan of 3D technology.. and I don't want to have to need to buy that gaming system just to play this game.. I'm excited about it already and it looks amazing and so pretty!
you can turn the 3d off.
Sauce?
 
Nic said:
Alankpbr said:
ExoticSilver77 said:
Does anyone not like the idea of this game going on the 3DS? I am not a fan of 3D technology.. and I don't want to have to need to buy that gaming system just to play this game.. I'm excited about it already and it looks amazing and so pretty!
you can turn the 3d off.
Sauce?
The little slider on the right side of the top screen.

And stop talking like /b/
 
Alankpbr said:
ExoticSilver77 said:
Does anyone not like the idea of this game going on the 3DS? I am not a fan of 3D technology.. and I don't want to have to need to buy that gaming system just to play this game.. I'm excited about it already and it looks amazing and so pretty!
you can turn the 3d off.
Do you think you could play this game on a regular DS lite? Is the 3DS required?

And I believe, that bush/tree everyone is talking about might be a cherry blossom tree that shows up in spring? That is just a thought. Just throwing that out there as a possibility.
 
Back
Top