The Woods Expedition 3: Dollhouse of Horrors

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems like such a unique event! I love how the story combines so many past Halloween events. Super excited. And hoping I can manage to get one or two Tad Pierrot candies...

Last edited:
Also, through participation alone, how many Spirit Tokens will you be able to earn through the entire event?

Last edited:
Just like I do with the rest of the Halloween events here, I usually skip out on them. (Because they're hard goshdarnit!)

Maybe i'll do the Haunted Home Designer, but how many Fear Essence do I need?

I only had 50 Fear Essence when I voted so I only sent 5 Fear Essence. You can send as much or as little as you'd like, I think.

So is it correct that Fear Essence is only used to vote? Or will it have another use? Because I don't want to spend it that fast...

So is it correct that Fear Essence is only used to vote? Or will it have another use? Because I don't want to spend it that fast...

I don’t have very much fear essence, so I plan on saving it to vote for something I feel very strongly about. The first 2 options both seem fun to me so I won’t vote this time.

Fire Emblem will only be used for voting, yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back