Frightening Figures of Fate

And our final lucky winners are...

@Venn
@S.J.

Congratulations!

You may choose either a Strawberry Doll or a Strange Doll.

Please send me a message about which of the round's available collectibles you'd like and you'll receive it after Halloween ends! Also, if you'd like it to be added to your inventory with a specific date and time (between the 13th and 31st), please let me know (in the EDT timezone).

If the winners are no longer in this tent, I'll send them a message if I haven't received one by the end of the event.

That concludes our Frightening Figures of Fate raffle. Thanks for participating, everyone, and congrats to our winners!

I_Think_I_Forgot_Something.png

big grats to all the doll winners

Big congrats to all the lucky winners, for this round and previous!! 🎉🎊 And thanks for hosting these raffles! ^^

And our final lucky winners are...

@Venn
@S.J.

Congratulations!

You may choose either a Strawberry Doll or a Strange Doll.

Please send me a message about which of the round's available collectibles you'd like and you'll receive it after Halloween ends! Also, if you'd like it to be added to your inventory with a specific date and time (between the 13th and 31st), please let me know (in the EDT timezone).

If the winners are no longer in this tent, I'll send them a message if I haven't received one by the end of the event.

That concludes our Frightening Figures of Fate raffle. Thanks for participating, everyone, and congrats to our winners!

For such a haunted holiday, I have received only one curse, and a suspiciously larger number of blessings! 🎃 Thank you so much for my future strawberry baby! Congrats to everyone who managed to win something in the raffles! ✨🎉🎃

Back