• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The Woods Expedition 3: Dollhouse of Horrors

Status
Not open for further replies.
The voting for Day 2 has ended and you have chosen to flip the tree upside down for a day! There will be absolutely no deforestation this time around. Wix was given 288 Fear Essence, while Pierrot was given 898.

The next set of options have been posted. Click here to head over to The Woods and visit the discussion thread for Day 3.

Day 3

Voting starts: October 20, 2019 10:00 PM EDT
Voting end: October 21, 2019 10:00 PM EDT

headerWix.gif

Unlock a mini event called Phantasmal Forum Fashions that awards 3 Spirit Tokens for participation. This event calls for a spooky forum aesthetic from all willing participants. Shed your skin and bedazzle yourself in the ghoulish garb of the Halloween season.

phantasmalForumFashions-small.gif

To vote for this option, send your Fear Essence currency to Wix.

headerPierrot.gif

Unlock a mini event called Counting Cavities that awards anywhere from 1-4 Spirit Tokens for participation, and an additional 7 for the sole champion of this numerical neuralgia.

countingCavities-small.gif

To vote for this option, send your Fear Essence currency to Pierrot.

Because of yesterday’s option, I believe the site should be called The Forums Tree Bell.

As promised, the first post has been updated with an organized table describing each day!

I don't understand at all what the "Counting Cavities" would be about :confused:

I don't understand at all what the "Counting Cavities" would be about :confused:

Just a thought, but maybe it's something like a "how many candy is in this bowl" thing? Like where you have
to guess the right number and the one who is close enough wins?

Last edited:
I really hope we’re gonna be having a costume/cosplay contest!!!!

That would be a cool idea! But I would be sad, because I don't have anyting at all that I could use as a costume
and I can't spend any money on something like that xD

That would be a cool idea! But I would be sad, because I don't have anyting at all that I could use as a costume
and I can't spend any money on something like that xD

I think/hope it'll be around our signatures, collectible lineup & avatar :)

This is a cool idea but not everyone has costumes or costume supply materials on hand. If we could do a virtual type cosplay where maybe we could photoshop costumes onto pics of ourselves that might be easier for people to do.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think/hope it'll be around our signatures, collectible lineup & avatar :)

This is what I'm hoping for as I don't have any costumes or supplies on hand.

This is a cool idea but not everyone has costumes or costume supply materials on hand. If we could do a virtual type cosplay where maybe we could photoshop costumes onto pics of ourselves that might be easier for people to do.

tbh i was wondering if it were to be a costume contest if we could just paint our face in some way and have it count. that's relatively cheap and much easier to do than an entire costume

plus nearly everyone has a relative with eyeliner or lipstick, just draw some cat whiskers on and a nose and you're good d:

Don't worry, guys!

How not to? The tree is upside down.

- - - Post Merge - - -

tbh i was wondering if it were to be a costume contest if we could just paint our face in some way and have it count. that's relatively cheap and much easier to do than an entire costume

plus nearly everyone has a relative with eyeliner or lipstick, just draw some cat whiskers on and a nose and you're good d:

I mean, I think everyone can make their very own costume if they want to, and even if it's not looking perfect I don't think the staff would be too harsh about it.
But we don't even know if a costume contest will happen!!

How not to? The tree is upside down.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean, I think everyone can make their very own costume if they want to, and even if it's not looking perfect I don't think the staff would be too harsh about it.
But we don't even know if a costume contest will happen!!

I literally have nothing to make a costume out of.

I'm too old for that. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back