• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

The Woods Expedition 3: Dollhouse of Horrors

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems like such a unique event! I love how the story combines so many past Halloween events. Super excited. And hoping I can manage to get one or two Tad Pierrot candies...

Last edited:
Also, through participation alone, how many Spirit Tokens will you be able to earn through the entire event?

Last edited:
Looove this idea! Looking forward to all the fun everyone's going to be having xD​

Just like I do with the rest of the Halloween events here, I usually skip out on them. (Because they're hard goshdarnit!)

Maybe i'll do the Haunted Home Designer, but how many Fear Essence do I need?

I only had 50 Fear Essence when I voted so I only sent 5 Fear Essence. You can send as much or as little as you'd like, I think.

So is it correct that Fear Essence is only used to vote? Or will it have another use? Because I don't want to spend it that fast...

So is it correct that Fear Essence is only used to vote? Or will it have another use? Because I don't want to spend it that fast...

I don’t have very much fear essence, so I plan on saving it to vote for something I feel very strongly about. The first 2 options both seem fun to me so I won’t vote this time.

Fire Emblem will only be used for voting, yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back