• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Team Emotes Revealed!

Mick

The Very Best Wild Child
Staff
Artist
Bells
Island
Narnia
Master Ball
Space Whale Plush
Strawberry Doll
Bee Plush
Clownfish Plush
Dino Plush
Sheep Plush
Hi teams.

I have another announcement for you. I do have to warn you: this is a harder one than usual. To be completely honest, it's leaving me quite emotional... Luckily I have four brand new glorious discord emotes to fully express myself! Here they come!

Squirtle Squad:
1716505488886.png

(By BungoTheElf)
Yoshi's Islanders:
1716505525060.png

(By Yanrima~)
Ha-Cha!:
1716505532014.png

(By Rosch)
Poyo Puffs:
1716505539594.png

(By .: Meri :.)

These will be added to the TBT Discord server shortly. Make sure to spam them (in responsible quantities) all over the channels!

Like with the flags, I love all of these emotes! The only thing that would make it better would be if Peach and Kirby also had sunglasses like Squirtle and Yoshi, but at least Peach has some in the flag.

Aside from our Squirtle made by the talented BungoTheElf, the Ha-Cha emote is my other favorite. Noblewoman's Laugh Peach is amazing.

Back