• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Team Flags Revealed!

Mick

The Very Best Wild Child
Staff
Artist
Bells
Island
Narnia
Master Ball
Space Whale Plush
Strawberry Doll
Bee Plush
Clownfish Plush
Dino Plush
Sheep Plush
Hello everyone!

The event is moving rather quickly, isn't it? Is it time yet to wave that finish flag? No, but we are at that point where I can happily tell you that the team flags have been officially decided! They will be replacing the colours on the leaderboard soon!

Let's have a look at them here, first:

Squirtle Squad:
1716505138088.png

(By lieryl)
Yoshi's Islanders:
1716505154613.png

(By Jacob)

Ha-Cha!:
1716505167531.png

(By Rosch)
Poyo Puffs:
1716505201423.png

(By Cheremtasy)

There were quite a few flag designs that did not get the chance to shine in this post. I'd still love for the other teams to be able to see all the creations, so feel free to share your personal work in this thread! Thanks everyone who gave it a go! 😄

i highkey only made my flag for the points asdfghjkl, but i think it turned out kinda cute so figured i’d share !

IMG_8070.png

ft. TBTWC winner Squirtle (us), cool guy Squirtle, crescent moon wand-haver Squirtle (living vicariously through him) and imposter Squirtle !!

Amazing work to the winners! I love seeing the other nominees as well~

Aquilla had my favourite flag for us Yoshi’s sadly she didn’t get to submit it until near the end so I didn’t even get a chance to vote on it.

Still love the flag we do have though.

I love all of the flags! Great job by all of the talented artists who made them!

Though I'm on a different team, I just wanted to say that I especially like the Ha-Cha! one; fantastic work Rosch!

Back