• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Team Flags Revealed!

All the flags together look so good omg
1716511220339.png

Oh man how I love our flag!!!!! The other 3 look so amazing aswell!!! I love seeing everyone's submissions everytime!

that first one looks like a live event poster. absolutely could see it being sold and used for promotion
not sure if this is good or bad but thank you !!! i was trying to go for a summer feeling!
also your icon and the "Ha-Cha!" look so good together omg

Wooo, the flags are here! I gotta say Peach’s flag and emote really makes her look like a girl-boss villainess. I’m loving it.

The flags go so hard omg?? I love seeing other entries too. 🥺 💕 I'd totally get prints of the Squirtle Squad's and Ha-Cha's flags; I love the colours and compositions for both so much. And Yoshi's Islanders' flag is so clean! Peak graphic design moment tbh (Part of me feels like it would look so nice as a post card? 👀). Great job everyone! And thank you to my fellow Poyo Puffs for voting on my flag! I'm glad the idea of Poyo Puffs being cereal resonated with you all lol.

Shout out to @Mistreil for sending a Reese's Puffs commercial my way because that was going through my head as well ksfkdfdk

These are all great! And they go well together, too.

The Ha-Cha! one made me laugh out loud. Love seeing the creativity and personality of each of the designs.

Back