• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

TBT's Earth Week 2024: Hybrid Flower Breeding & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I have configured my lineup, I think I'm happy with this... If I don't get a blue or a purple I will be very very sad

(though... I COULD hide the yellow and buy another white, for MAXIMUM BLUE VALUE... 🤔 I will decide tomorrow)

Ok one last day… hoping for another Black Rose. If another Pink shows up I’ll have a whole row of them. Crazy considering I never was even trying to get Pinks in the first place. 🤪

Gold will probably only ever happen in my dreams, but I’m happy to get a shot at one for the final day. Best of luck everyone!

Just want to say that no matter what I get tomorrow even if it is nothing, I had a really wonderful time with this event 🙂. It’s nice to see everyone helping watering and lending flowers to each other too. I hope everyone gets something they want tomorrow 🤞🍀.

I thought I was done buying flowers but I had to buy another red rose to fix the red roses in my lineup. 😅 All the ones I purchased messed up with some of the pairing. Now my lineup is ready again for more good H20 :D. I got my watering can ready too! 💦✨

Alright, picked up another black rose. 🙌

After spending all my bells (including 5 from Leif) and dome rearranging, I think I’m ready. I’d really like a hyacinth hybrid, but def wouldn’t be mad about a gold rose.

May the increased odds be in everyone’s favor! 🌷💐🪻🌺🌹🌸🌼

Didn’t get anything tonight, unfortunately, but thank u for the 10 bells tonight Leif!!!

Ooooooohhhhhh double % base tomorrow?!?! Suhhhhhweeeeet!!!! My last chance at an orange hyacinth and purple rose!!!! I wish all of u loads of luck in getting pretties!!! I’ll do my best to water as much as I can!!!

My good luck streak has ran out, no hybrids today
dce86066d2ed6d2dae3afed8a9b74fc0.gif

Congrats to everyone who got a hybrid, especially those who haven't got one yet 💜🌹
My good luck streak has well in truly ran out 😭😭😭 no hybrids today either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back