• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

TBT's Earth Week 2024: The Natural World - Winners!

Chris

Staff
Senior Moderator
Bells
Island
Vylbrand
Sky Clouds Scenery
Sky Clouds Scenery
Sky Clouds Scenery
Sky Clouds Scenery
Sky Clouds Scenery
Orange Hybrid Rose
Gold Hybrid Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Golden Watering Can
natural_world-1.png

TBT's Earth Week 2024: The Natural World event ran between April 20th - April 28th 2024, where 55 members took the time to go outdoors and take a photograph in nature, with the objective of celebrating the beauty of the natural world. Today we are announcing the nine winners selected by the TBT staff team.

BungoTheElf
calias
DaCoSim
bungotheelf.jpg
calias.jpg
dacosim.jpeg
Firesquids
Hyoon
jadetine
firesquids.jpg
hyoon.jpg
jadetine.jpeg
Late Night Thoughts
skarmoury
xlisapisa
latenightthoughts.jpeg
skarmoury.png
xlisapisa.jpeg

Each of our winners has won a Lily of the Valley collectible. These will be distributed within 48 hours.

491.png

Thank you to everyone who participated in our TBT's Earth Week event. Our next event will be The Bell Tree World Championship, kicking off on May 18th 2024. Check back in with us around May 10th-12th for early team registration and to help us finalise the TBTWC 2024 game line-up! 🎮

Huge congrats to the nine winners!! 🎉 All the photos for this event were gorgeous!

Also looking forward to the early TBTWC stuff!! 👀 Hoping to see SSBU in the gaming lineup! maybe this will be the event I land on the purple team

OH WOW YIPPEE THANK YOU!!! So so so many pretty nature photos….. hope we can preseve this beauty 🥹🍀 congrats to the other winners too, so many jaw-dropping entries!!

also yay TBTWC!! Soooo excited! hope there’s splatoon…. maybe…. 👀 im not super good at the game i am just an Enjoyer of sorts and love playing w others!

OH WOW YIPPEE THANK YOU!!! So so so many pretty nature photos….. hope we can preseve this beauty 🥹🍀 congrats to the other winners too, so many jaw-dropping entries!!

also yay TBTWC!! Soooo excited! hope there’s splatoon…. maybe…. 👀 im not super good at the game i am just an Enjoyer of sorts and love playing w others!
Your pic was so interesting glad to see it up there, congrats!

And congrats to the other winners too, nature photography is one of my favorite hobbies, I loved browsing the entries!

Congratulations to all of the winners! Enjoy your Lily of the Valley collectibles!

I intended to participate, even though my picture wouldn't have stacked up to all the beautiful pictures in the thread, if for nothing else than the participation bells but couldn't find the time to get out and find something. Nevertheless, it was nice to periodically check in on that thread and see all of the great shots everyone captured.

Looking forward to the TBT World Championships soon!

Congratulations to the winners! So happy to see dear friends win, such beautiful photographs 🫶💜💜

So excited for another TBTWC. There will never be another blues clues, it was such fun and I made some amazing friends 💜💙💜

Omg wow!!! Thank you so much staffers!!!! I honest to goodness did not even remotely think I would be up there with all of these incredible photos!!! Congratulations to everybody else and everyone that submitted a photo entry in this, great job! I really enjoyed looking through all these. They were all so very, very unique and fun!

Last edited:
wooah i'm honored to be placed with all the other beautiful photos for this event 🥹💗 i'm not much of a photographer but i tried my best!! congrats to all the winners and to everyone who submitted! i saw so many stunning entries as expected from this community ✨

Congrats to all the winners !!
IMG_7636.png
I can’t imagine narrowing down the entries was easy. I enjoyed seeing everyone’s photographs so much, they were all so beautiful and inspiring! I would also love to see more photography events in the future! Photography is one of my biggest interests, and participating in this was so fun!

See you all for TBTWC !! It was the first event that really made me feel like a part of the community back in 2021. I’m so excited to see what this year’s will bring, and what team I’ll get to be a part of this time! Bellflowers forever in my heart, though 💜

congrats to the winners, all the entries were so gorgeous!!

really hyped for TBTWC, it'll be my first time participating in the world championships event! looking forward to being part of a team ;u;

Congratulations to the winners! 🎉 I loved all the photos, I love nature, everything was so pretty, we should do that more often. I don't know if those mushrooms are edible, but are really gorgeous 😍
Post automatically merged:

Your pic was so interesting glad to see it up there, congrats!

And congrats to the other winners too, nature photography is one of my favorite hobbies, I loved browsing the entries!
I love your photo 💛 What kind of camera do you have? (if I may ask)

Last edited:
Congrats winners 🥳. Your photos are all so gorgeous! I really loved seeing everyone’s photo and the different scenery that everyone took a picture of 🙂.

Back