• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Competitive Splatoon 3: Salmon Run Eggstravaganza!

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23! This one’s kicking my butt.

Attachments

• IMG_3758.jpeg
    IMG_3758.jpeg
    280.5 KB · Views: 11
screenshot-2024-05-25-at-8-44-14-am-png.563925

May 25, 2024 at 7:00 AM GMT+7 - May 26, 2024 at 11:00 PM GMT+7​

Don't forget to take advantage of Golden rotation for Golden egggggos! For those reaching or reached their cap for points, you can still submit a daily high score in the running for Top 3 (points #2,3 of the rules apply). Please don't be alarmed if I haven't accepted your entry yet for SR and Splatoon. I'll be accepting all entries after the weekend. Thank you and good luck on your shifts!

I feel so bad. I’ve been so busy I haven’t been able to submit a daily score in a few days. Then this weekend I’ve even busier and am not even home during the best rotation. I’m sorry team. :(

You got this in my stead Yoshi’s!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back