• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Competitive Splatoon 3: Salmon Run Eggstravaganza!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_4888.jpeg

Well I missed all but the final hour of the golden rotation due to irl priorities. Definitely not a not making it into the top 3 with this but it’s the best I managed. New personal best at least.

I believe this is my second entry towards the 70 points.
IMG_7297.jpeg

Hi everyone! I just want to update some of the high scores that were reached over the weekend! Here's the scores to look to beat until the end of the event!

Current standings:

shellbell - 113 golden eggs
droqen - 112 golden eggs
Equity - 111 golden eggs
MrBox - 109 golden eggs

@MrBox and @shellbell have also reached their 70 points cap. But please feel free to submit a daily score if you beat the high score.

Please note that if you beat your own score and you have multiple scores on the placement to Top 3, I will pick your highest score and go down the list of unique members for the next high score. This is because the same person cannot win the extra top placement points more than once. Thank you.

mfw I realize how much I can not read for my life
1716777850025.png

I thought this whole time it was an accumulative score and not a high score.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back