• Current Championship Time (EDT)
  • We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Competitive Splatoon 3: Salmon Run Eggstravaganza!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be back tomorrow!
Post automatically merged:

Wait, my picture didn't attach.

Attachments

• IMG_4638.jpeg
    IMG_4638.jpeg
    272.3 KB · Views: 17
Here’s mine for today (yay for motel wifi and switch table top mode as I’m out of country).
IMG_7238.jpeg

I also want to share that below in the spoiler was my previous run (so ignore for points purposes). We lost a person right at the beginning of wave 1. Still pulled off a good score considering!
IMG_7239.jpeg
[/spolier]

Points will be distributed as soon as the reacts appear on the thread! Keep up the good scores everyone. :love:

View attachment 561232
Oops gotta remember to post my first day here
Hi Zerous! Sorry but this screen shot does not count as the first entry because it's below 25 eggs. Feel free to resubmit a new score that's 25+ for your first 5 points!

Hopefully I did this right. I literally won this game last year, but never opened it until now. Getting 25 for me was a struggle. I had some who kept dcing or rage quitting. I don't know which one haha. And then one teammate kept squidding through the grates into the water.

Plus I'm not very good so it was a real struggle lol!

Sunday May 19th Proof
Day1SplatoonProof.jpg

@dizzy bone I believe my score was 62. Not sure if my points were awarded correctly unless I’m misinterpreting how the points work. Mind taking a second look? Please do correct me if I’m wrong. Thanks!

@dizzy bone I believe my score was 62. Not sure if my points were awarded correctly unless I’m misinterpreting how the points work. Mind taking a second look? Please do correct me if I’m wrong. Thanks!
First scores submitted are all 5+ for participation no matter what the score is (but they count towards the "top 3" in the end). Every new day you can submit scores within the thresholds mentioned above to get you daily points.

Hopefully I did this right. I literally won this game last year, but never opened it until now. Getting 25 for me was a struggle. I had some who kept dcing or rage quitting. I don't know which one haha. And then one teammate kept squidding through the grates into the water.

Plus I'm not very good so it was a real struggle lol!

Sunday May 19th Proof
View attachment 561341
It's really good for being in the go-getter rank!! If you continue to play during the TBTWC you will most likely rank up and find better teammates to work with. And of course, feel free to work with TBT members (doesn't have to be on your team!) as well :)

First scores submitted are all 5+ for participation no matter what the score is (but they count towards the "top 3" in the end). Every new day you can submit scores within the thresholds mentioned above to get you daily points.

Ahhh ok I definitely misunderstood haha. Thank you for explaining. Didn’t help that due to the timing of day one I completely missed it so seeing other people get more points than me was confusing but now I understand they must have participated in day one while I didn’t. Thanks again! :)

Omg 😱 I have a screenshot from yesterday the 19th with a good egg score, but I’m at my parents for pentecost/whitsunday so haven’t been able to upload it yet. I was so busy with the celebrations that I haven’t had time to read everything properly - so there goes my score of 44 eggs from yesterday 😢 Here I had hoped I’d be able to upload it later as long as I can prove with a ss that I played in the designated windows. Well, better luck next time.

Last edited:
  • Hug
Reactions: Doo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back