• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Speaking of cafes, what's your favorite coffee place?

Lately I've been going to two Starbucks depending on which area I want to go and what time of day it is. There's a really cute guy at one of them, hahahaha.

There's another coffee shop not too far away that I really love but it's impossible for me to go there without spending like, $20 because the food is so good and I love the atmosphere and end up staying for hours.

I don't like coffee, though I do get hot chocolate quite often from Costalot

If I'm nearby during the summer I get frappucinos from Starbucks every so often too.

But typically I don't bother, drinks from coffee shops usually cost a fortune and I'd rather be home drinking hot drinks sjuggled up in a blanket while I can play games anyway.

The hometown coffee chain here is really good, it's called Mugshots (literally because of the crime/drugs around here and because this is where ex cons come...) it's a really nice place and I know most of the people who work there cause it's all local, they had 3 locations in town but now they're down to 2 locations and another in a town nearby but they had to use a different name because it couldn't have been a "franchise" to open there... They have really good stuff there, a bunch of organic local goodies and stuff too, and I love getting the matcha and chai there.

There's this amazing coffee bar named Baresso at airports and big stations, but they're slowly closing down from lack of costumers. I just don't understand - it's soooo great! Even their hot chocolate was like drinking a piece of heaven *^*

I have mostly been to chains since I am pretty new to coffee. I like Black Rock the most of the places I have been to.

Although I don't like coffee, I like costa coffee fruit coolers. :3

Same here, they're so good. ;v; The mango ones are my favourites!

And I am not sure if it even so much counts as a caf? but there's this place that sells cupcakes near my work and sometimes I wander on by and get a cookies and cream milkshake and it's literally just the best thing ever (but so sickly... xD I should take a picture of it next time). They sell coffees there too so... Idk haha. It's pretty expensive though. My milkshake cost me ?5. ;_;

Caffe Bene is a Korean coffee chain that has really excellent coffee, though it's kind of expensive, so I can't visit very often :/

As far as local good stuff goes, back where I used to live, there was a dark bar-like coffee shop that was very small, on the corner of a super busy street. It didn't seem like much, but their coffee was unbeatable. I miss that place.

theres this place in my town that serves japanese style lattes with latte art. its really cute

There's a Caribou Coffee in the shopping center behind my neighborhood, that's probably my favorite cx I go in there often, my family is loud so I need quiet sometime o_O

My favorite is a place called White Electric near my house. They have awesome coffee and amazing pastries and a really old school pinball machine in the back. Plus they always let people put up all sorts of flyers. It's nice. Unfortunately I can't afford it often so i usually brew at home.

I don't really drink coffee but there were a lot of really cute cafes near where I lived in Korea. Right down the road from my old apartment there was a cafe called Water Street and it was very dog friendly so you could chill with all the neighbourhood dogs. My dog was an a*shole so I couldn't bring her but...anyways lol they had really nice smoothies. Another great cafe by my house was called Drawing Cafe... the drinks and stuff were ok but they also had a section where they sold independent zines and books so that's mainly what I went for. Kinda miss Korea for stuff like that.

I've only gone to Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts for coffee because there's not a lot of cafes where I live. I like Starbucks but I go more often to Dunkin Donuts because it's cheaper.

Hmmm, I'm not really much of a coffee person..

But out of all the coffee places I've tried I definitely prefer Dunkin' Donuts. I usually like my coffee with nothing in it, just regular black coffee. Starbucks kinda... Adds some flavor to it. I don't really know how to explain it, but it tastes sweet-ish.

I love Starbucks, but I go to school in a very small town that has more locally-owned coffee shops than chains. There's a cute place called Bridge Street Cafe in town that I love, but honestly, most of the time when I buy coffee it's from one of the spots on campus.

Back