• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Holiday Hundred Hunt - 89 Items Found! (+ Bonus Redemption Code! Remember to claim your prizes!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
46. Ice sculpture (it's a Nazgûl)
jNcGvHA.jpg

T9vrGc9.jpg
Neat!
Did you make that or do you buy them from somewhere? Where I live, we don't see things like that unless it was some giant thing some company donated or an art school project that's donated to some outdoor festival, and that is rare.

Neat!
Did you make that or do you buy them from somewhere? Where I live, we don't see things like that unless it was some giant thing some company donated or an art school project that's donated to some outdoor festival, and that is rare.
I have a collection of silicone molds that I use for resin crafting. First time using this one actually!

You are a perfectionist. How on earth can you be so amazingly talented, kind and wonderful? 🤷‍♀️💜
You're so sweet, better stop or you'll make my heart grow three sizes. 💚

🎉 Delivery! 🎉
Congratulations on finding 70 of the 100 items -- with that, here is your long awaited prize:
👏👏👏 A redemption code! 👏👏👏
7QFMFVKOESV
... oh. and something seems to have found its way into the pile of found items?
1703289535982.png

Lost Star Fragment 004.MB has been found!

It is now available for 35 Gumdrops in the shop!
1703289791812.png

3 days left of this event! Good luck with the other milestones and rewards -- you've done wonderfully thus far! 💕
moon bunnies represent!! we have the best star fragment.

🎉 Delivery! 🎉
Congratulations on finding 70 of the 100 items -- with that, here is your long awaited prize:
👏👏👏 A redemption code! 👏👏👏
7QFMFVKOESV
... oh. and something seems to have found its way into the pile of found items?
View attachment 526556
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB has been found!

It is now available for 35 Gumdrops in the shop!
View attachment 526565

3 days left of this event! Good luck with the other milestones and rewards -- you've done wonderfully thus far! 💕
moon bunnies represent!! we have the best star fragment.
YES OMG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back