• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

◆ ☾ Chibi ★ Chibi Art Gallery / Art Dump ☽ Pixels ▪ Sketches ▪ Others ◆

Aww, I missed it ; ^; I always wake up to late..

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, Chibi, I was wondering if you were still gonna enter my dad's art contest. I'll probably need to extend it again.. still no new entries. But just thought I'd check up ~

mDPjrP6.png
I'll be PMing you the full version now.​

Aww, I missed it ; ^; I always wake up to late..

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, Chibi, I was wondering if you were still gonna enter my dad's art contest. I'll probably need to extend it again.. still no new entries. But just thought I'd check up ~
You just missed it </3
I'll be streaming again tomorrow.

As for the contest, of course! Although I have been very busy but I will get there.

Last edited:
mDPjrP6.png
I'll be PMing you the full version now.​

You just missed it </3
I'll be streaming again tomorrow.

As for the contest, of course! Although I have been very busy but I will get there.

Around the usual times? Uusually when you stream it's either like midnight, or like 6:30/7am lol

It's no problem! Not trying to rush or anything just was wondering cuz I feel like you, Finn and the entries already submitted will be it, lol. I'll probably ask him today what to extend the final date to.

Around the usual times? Uusually when you stream it's either like midnight, or like 6:30/7am lol

It's no problem! Not trying to rush or anything just was wondering cuz I feel like you, Finn and the entries already submitted will be it, lol. I'll probably ask him today what to extend the final date to.
I just stream whenever there is interest. If you want me to stream at the different time I will see if I can!

It's alright, and ok. If you do extend it or not, please let me know!

Last edited:
Haha, I will eat my stew first then stream since its ready.
Mmmmm these dumplings are SO good <3

Ugh I am getting sick of this. After an hour I still can't get Join Me to start up a stream. Every time I try and log in through the app, it won't log in. When I try and log in online and start a stream it downloads the app for no reason?!?

I honestly need to use a different streaming site. Join me is becoming a true pain.

20 Minutes Later: That took far too long. I had to un-install and install Join Me back up. It works......for now.
I'm going to ink down Hyogo's freebie right now because I can't stand to look at join me pfffff.

Last edited:
Ok, I am ready for a stream if anyone is interested. I'm sorry about before.

STREAM IS UP
-​

-----------------------------

More I am working on.

Commission
Z5fooW3.jpg

Freebie
xhBygBs.jpg

Last edited:
Some stuff from the stream.

mGTsuOn.png
XQ9nqdC.png
1ojjx8g.png

I'll be PMing all three of you the full resolution soon.​

She looks fantastic as do the rest, thanks again<3
You're welcome.
It's amazing to see how much I have improved since those 2 months!

Your stream stuff looks awesome! I clicked in to watch but I think you finished by now?
Thank you dear, and yes I just ended </3
I might be streaming tomorrow though. Working on Aleshapie's commission.

You're welcome.
It's amazing to see how much I have improved since those 2 months!

Thank you dear, and yes I just ended </3
I might be streaming tomorrow though. Working on Aleshapie's commission.

Regardless even your old stuff like mine are sooooooo adorable<3 Love her and your new stuff is super awesome hehe ; )

You did so much! They all look awesome!! I just keep missing you though ; ^;
Maybe I'll be able to catch you tomorrow ~

Oh dang, Ness & Toad and the rest of them came out so well! Excellent job like always! :>

Back