• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

♢ ☾ Chibi ☆ Chibi Shop☽ ☄ Chibi Pixels ☄ Slots 5/5 ☄ CLOSED ♢

X8wa5uV.png

*emerges from the grave*

PoizonMushro0m
rYDSLxw.gif

This looks amazing, thank you very much! I know I already paid you, but I wish I could do more for you. This is just awesome! Thanks again! :lemon:

Last edited:
This looks amazing, thank you very much! I know I already paid you, but I wish I could do more for you. This is just awesome! Thanks again! :lemon:
Thank you and you're welcome mate, but don't worry about it lol. You have sent me enough of a tip last time remember? XD

Awww! ^.^ Why is your artwork always so cute all the time?!
Oh, I just noticed your new avatar. It's so pretty! *o*
IDK #/\#
And thank you dear <3

Hahah I love that picture! Cupid Stefan is just so... funny xD I think you did a good job with the colouring, the colours go really well with Poppet's sketch ^^

Your ideas for the commissions are adorable, I'll check the thread back from time to time to see if she has added new pictures :)
lol yes, I will make a note to myself to not give him a bow and arrow next time.
Hehe, thanks. She's fine with me giving it some color thank goodness.
Speaking of the word color, I always say it as color because I have so many friends who are in America or use the word color. But for me here back in New Zealand and where you are, its colour. I still don't why the u!

How are you Chibi? Did I miss something? I keep reading that you are "back"...where you gone? Are you ok? Worried about ya!!
I was busy with real life things. Stuff relating to my boyfriend, trying to find a new job to pay off student loans, etc. Sigh. Got to love life!

Last edited:
I cannot wait till slots open, I have a form filled out in word ready to copy and paste :) good luck with your shop!

I would love one! But all the slots are full >.< Hopefully a new opening one day!~
I cannot wait till slots open, I have a form filled out in word ready to copy and paste :) good luck with your shop!
The little cuties! Hope slots open up soon ^.^
I'm busy with life and other art commissions right now. I'm hoping to open as soon as possible, perhaps next month. I'm sorry for the hold.

Last edited:
aaah you have a chibi shop !! uwu they're so cute. waiting for slots to be unfilled.
VM me when any are open ! Thanks !

I miss those days when this thread has a lot of replies per day.

But here's a question. Can I use the Kaylee and Jenny pixels (as well as the impending Penny pixel) on my Wordpress site? I don't really blog on TBT anymore (where the pixels are in the blog description) and I would like to use them on Town of StarFall. Also, if you have time, you should see what I post there. Some of these have elongated versions of my StarFall Press entries. You don't have to see it, but I like getting comments (only nice comments).

I miss those days when this thread has a lot of replies per day.

But here's a question. Can I use the Kaylee and Jenny pixels (as well as the impending Penny pixel) on my Wordpress site? I don't really blog on TBT anymore (where the pixels are in the blog description) and I would like to use them on Town of StarFall. Also, if you have time, you should see what I post there. Some of these have elongated versions of my StarFall Press entries. You don't have to see it, but I like getting comments (only nice comments).
I'm planing on making a new shop soon. I've finished all of my non pixel commissions and after I do my entry for Kain's contest I will be moving on to the remaining commissioned pixels.

Feel free, and thank you for asking first.
I'll also check out your blog sometime. :)

Last edited:
I agree! Will this shop ever open again it's been a few years :) (also, I can't seem to vm or pm you so...lmk what you want for it )

Chibi.Hoshi

Your mailbox is full. I sent you the 200 TBT.
Are you coming over?

Dodo code is: 29MB4

Back