• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

❥ sugary art shop ┇ [working]

crap i should have ordered i love your art so much it hurts. You are so talented mang

D: I'm too late. I love your art style. I guess I'll be lurking for an opening in the waiting list >_<

Basically, at least for me, I'm using it so people can tell me they want to order ahead of time since I'm not open yet.

Right now they get priority in order. When I'm open it kind of depends. If my slots are full and someone is waitlisted- they get priority once a slot opens up. However, if they just want on the list for future use due to payment issues or something, then they will just be there until they're ready to order.

I won't always have the waitlist open though. Usually it'll just be the 3 main slots. The only time I can see myself actually using the waitlist again is if I'm too busy to draw/closed at the moment but will be opening again soon. But, yeah. It's pretty much a reserve list.
Aaaah ok, that makes sense!!

Also I "could" pay in TBT now, but idk if you'd be willing to go 400 TBT on each picture since I doubt I'd be able to raise another 200 within the time you're open, and knowing me, I'd keep missing slots for awhile ;n;

Ahh I can't wait until you open it and start drawing everyone's requests! I can't wait to see how they all turn out! I'll have to lurk here until I can get a spot on the waiting list ^.^

hhHH

so a bit of an update; I've fallen ill with the flu and won't be able to draw until I feel a bit better. orz;; I can hardly leave my bed.

Itriedsohardtoavoidmysickbrotherbutitdidntworkughhhkldhg

If I'm lucky I should start feeling better soon so I can begin cranking out art. ;n;

imsosorrythistimingishorrible

Take as much time as you need, your health is important.
Get well rested and drink lots of tea or Soup!

Ehh take it easy and get lots of rest. Like Zenith said, soup and tea are the best. Good better soon and take your time!

agreeing with the others, please get your rest, dont worry bout us <3 smoochsmooch, feel better!!!!

do you still have room on waitling list?? ;v ;;

- - - Post Merge - - -

oops i didn't read your previous comment!
Please get well, im sorry you have the flu ; v ;;

Oh noes</3 Feel better and rest first and foremost<3 Yup tea and soup are a must : ) Hope you feel better!

Your health is top priority. There's no need to apologize to us--hope you feel better soon! ♥

hhHH t-thank you guys! I've been downing medicine and slept literally almost an entire day and am feeling quite a bit better! So I should be good to go (if I'm lucky) within 1-2 days. orz I'll just be lurking around the museum until then.

H'OKAY- in my bought of "feeling well enough to move" I pumped out the last 3 things I needed to draw. I am officially free to open slots and start filling them with wait-listed peeps. Gonna wait until midday today though just to make sure the illness doesn't kick me in the bum again.

Only question is- do I go from top to bottom or sort from RLC -> TBT -> IGB hhhhh somanyquestions I know after this wait-list batch I'm going to close a few payment options for a bit and see how things flow. //huffhuff gonna need a break

Last edited:
RLC then TBT then IGB
That seems fair or however way you think would be faster and appropriate for you, it's all up to you Hun

Also, unrelated, I would like 3 chibis added to my wait.
I also suggest you just continue laying down till you're 100% sure you're fine. Health is still important! Go get some rest missy!

H'OKAY- in my bought of "feeling well enough to move" I pumped out the last 3 things I needed to draw. I am officially free to open slots and start filling them with wait-listed peeps. Gonna wait until midday today though just to make sure the illness doesn't kick me in the bum again.

Only question is- do I go from top to bottom or sort from RLC -> TBT -> IGB hhhhh somanyquestions I know after this wait-list batch I'm going to close a few payment options for a bit and see how things flow. //huffhuff gonna need a break

Don't push yourself >: But as for how I have seen many artists do it yep I notice it usually starts with RLC so that's always an option, artists need money haha 8D As for the rest I guess that's up to what you need more : ) Rest well though and definitely break a while if you need to<3

Totally agreed get 100% so you feel tip-top<3

Last edited:
Yup yup, and cool with that. Like Kitten said, most artists do it. Now stay put and get better! :p

The path to recovery is a gradual one, so try not to overexert yourself ;v;

Also, would it be alright for me to tweak my order? I still want two mini cheebs, but I want to switch out teen Kana for her love interest xD

Ehh, take me off the wait list and pick another person more worthy.

Got a thread on the go already, don't wanna "promise" to pay you a specific amount and can't do it for awhile.
also because I was ignored huehuehuehue

Ehh, take me off the wait list and pick another person more worthy.

Got a thread on the go already, don't wanna "promise" to pay you a specific amount and can't do it for awhile.

Okie dokie- not a problem. ;v; Feel free to come back any time when you're ready~

hhhomgimsorryiwassickforawhileandwasoutofit also im bad at replying

The path to recovery is a gradual one, so try not to overexert yourself ;v;

Also, would it be alright for me to tweak my order? I still want two mini cheebs, but I want to switch out teen Kana for her love interest xD

Ahh I'm feeling 90% better than I did the first day. Just some coughing and a fever is all now- so I'll be fine if I slowly work on a few. Gets boring just laying around anyway. uvu;;

Yup! Feel free to change whatever you'd like~

RLC then TBT then IGB
That seems fair or however way you think would be faster and appropriate for you, it's all up to you Hun

Also, unrelated, I would like 3 chibis added to my wait.
I also suggest you just continue laying down till you're 100% sure you're fine. Health is still important! Go get some rest missy!
I'll probably go that way;;;;

Alrighty~ will do. ;v; Ahhh I'm way better now! Not to worry! Just at the ending stages is all.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okie dokie- gonna start filling the slots with wait-listers and working on some tonight!

Considering a lot of these are mini cheebs- it shouldn't take long to complete a lot of these.

Going RLC > TBT > IGB (still in order of the list tho) so anyone who didn't fill out a form and planned on doing RLC- now is the time to fill that out~ ᕙ( * •̀ ᗜ •́ * )ᕗ

Thank yoou~

- - - Post Merge - - -

awkward laughing because I'm not sure who to put in the last slot since forms need to be filled out //whEEzes and draws

Last edited:
Back