• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

♢ ☾ Chibi ☆ Chibi Shop☽ ☄ Chibi Pixels ☄ Slots 5/5 ☄ CLOSED ♢

I knew you would love this, so I had to share!

qWWeBM5.jpg

THIS is why I love my little Marshalmellow!

I knew you would love this, so I had to share!

qWWeBM5.jpg

THIS is why I love my little Marshalmellow!
You sitting on your poor Marshalmellow does not come out as a nice image for me haha. ;w;
Poor Marshalmellow.

One of the images is just a clearer drawing of the sweater design.
Thanks, Chibi~
Thank you. I'll save those now. ^^

Last edited:
You sitting on your poor Marshalmellow does not come out as a nice image for me haha. ;w;
Poor Marshalmellow.

Reread it...LOL...

He wanted me to sit where he was sitting and then HE could sit on MY lap...LOL

Here was the outcome:

tGvBIeA.jpg

I said, "Naw, Marshalmellow...Maybe next time"

Last edited:
Are you going to be streaming today?
Sorry no. I have been very busy lately with rl and I haven't gotten any spare time yet to do art. I apologize.
I plan to soon, but definitely not today.

I'm just gonna bump this so that I can find it more easily. XD
You're not the first lol.

Last edited:
I know you have full slots, but may I place an order? PLEASE, take your time with it - I don't mind at all! Your artwork is beautiful! I have my mayor references ready.

I know you have full slots, but may I place an order? PLEASE, take your time with it - I don't mind at all! Your artwork is beautiful! I have my mayor references ready.
I'm sorry, you will have to wait till a slot is open.
You're not the only one eager, as well its not fair to the ones who are waiting.

I guess you must've been too busy to work on the chibis. Not trying to rush you here. Are you going to close the shop as you take a break?

Back