• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

◆ ☾ Chibi ★ Chibi Art Gallery / Art Dump ☽ Pixels ▪ Sketches ▪ Others ◆

So I am doing Prof Gallows's commission at the moment. Anyone want me to stream?

I would love to watch : D

Unless I missed you lol, was playing SoS and saw this pfft xD

Last edited:
I would love to watch : D

Unless I missed you lol, was playing SoS and saw this pfft xD
lol its cool, and I am still here working on it. However I might have to run out again for a few hours as its almost 8. Not sure yet on my plans.

Last edited:
lol its cool, and I am still here working on it. However I might have to run out again for a few hours as its almost 8. Not sure yet for my plans.

Either way works haha, get your business/priorities done first ;D I will be gaming and lurking so no worries dear<3

Either way works haha, get your business/priorities done first ;D I will be gaming and lurking so no worries dear<3
Haha alright. You know what I am up to, and yes I got to go back to the hall. I'll be back in a few hours, IDK how long. Maybe 2 - 3. Thanks Kittens.

Haha alright. You know what I am up to, and yes I got to go back to the hall. I'll be back in a few hours, IDK how long. Maybe 2 - 3. Thanks Kittens.

I remember NOW LOL xD Hope it's been fun for you ; ) I shall be here *cough cough* huehue. And absolutely welcome take your time, Chibs : )

*comes back half dead* uhhhh.... I don't think I can stream today. I'll try sometime tomorrow!
ThePartyKilledMe

Aww hopefully I won't miss the next stream then!!
Btw, I know you're busy ^^ but I thought I'd share what my dad told me just in case ~
ANNOUNCEMENT
If we receive at least 2 more solid entries my dad will be having me change 1st place's prize to a Runner-up prize, and have 1st place's prize up to a $50 value (meaning hats, belts and shoes can also be an option!!)
And if we receive 4+ solid entries he'll have me add Honorable mention rewards, so for everyone that entered and he feels followed the rules, will receive a cute little charm bottle ^^
If we get to those points, I'll update the 1st page and give prize examples for the new rankings ~

Anyone up for a stream?

Hey... Just curious about the status of my chibi and my pixels?
For the pixel, I haven't done much with it sadly. I'm trying to finishing all my non pixel commissions first as that's what I am doing right now. I can't really jump styles. I believe... *checks notes* yes your chibi is next on my list after Prof Gallows.

Aww hopefully I won't miss the next stream then!!
Btw, I know you're busy ^^ but I thought I'd share what my dad told me just in case ~
ANNOUNCEMENT
If we receive at least 2 more solid entries my dad will be having me change 1st place's prize to a Runner-up prize, and have 1st place's prize up to a $50 value (meaning hats, belts and shoes can also be an option!!)
And if we receive 4+ solid entries he'll have me add Honorable mention rewards, so for everyone that entered and he feels followed the rules, will receive a cute little charm bottle ^^
If we get to those points, I'll update the 1st page and give prize examples for the new rankings ~
Oh sweet! Thanks for the update!

Last edited:
Anyone up for a stream?

For the pixel, I haven't done much with it sadly. I'm trying to finishing all my non pixel commissions first as that's what I am doing right now. I can't really jump styles. I believe... *checks notes* yes your chibi is next on my list after Prof Gallows.

Oh sweet! Thanks for the update!

I'm up for a stream : )

STREAM IS UP
-​

Seems like no one is interested right now.​

-----------------

...and as I asked the Easter Event was up.
*eats easter egg* I need my bf, hes good with this sort of thing. I'm not. lol

Last edited:
STREAM IS UP
-​

Seems like no one is interested right now.​

-----------------

...and as I asked the Easter Event was up.
*eats easter egg* I need my bf, hes good with this sort of thing. I'm not. lol

OMG TT_TT SO SORRY got hooked to the easter event and went whoops >:

Back