• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

☾ BitterHemlock's Art Shop ☽ [Open] [Now accepting bells/btb!!]

bitterhemlock

Bells
mcBUcok.png

Commission's are: Open | Closed

Hi! My name is Orion, aka BitterHemlock, and I am always willing and open to participate in commissions! I?ll admit I?m rather slow at them but I do try to get to them as quickly as I can. I don?t like to force myself because I like to ensure the best quality art for everyone.

For starters, my paypal email is no.more.fallout.shelters@gmail.com.

Second, all inquiries should be made either here, or directly in a PM with the initial form, as seen below.

Reference: (Avatar/Sample art)
Type: (Bust/Waist+/Chibi)
Character Summary: (A summary of your characters personality or otherwise to help with positioning and facial expressions to match the character correctly.)
Misc: (desired character colors, if anything is to change from the reference, references not shown in pics i.e. scars, etc. Description of what you'd like to be going on in said pic if it's any more than )

Now! On to the pricing.

I will regularly do 5$ sketches, if you are interested in one, just let me know.

Half Body is 15$ + 10$ for every additional character.
Full Body is 25$ + 10$ ??
Chibi is 10$
Portrait is 10$

Any btb or igb commissions, the prices will be discussed in private messages! :O Cash prices may raise or drop depending on complexity and I withhold the right to ask for higher amounts of BTB/IGB

Content doesn?t matter. I?ll do anything so long as I have a good reference. IRL portraits, movies, shows, games, comics, you name it. I draw NSFW, gore, blood, intense scenes, I have no limits but depending on content, prices will be subject to a raise.

If you have any questions in general, feel free to send a PM.
If you are more comfortable with more personal requests you can either:
Add me on skype @ hemlockedbitterling
email me @ no.more.fallout.shelters@gmail.com

EXAMPLES:
JUhpSPm.png

0VMY41w.png

MYiwlxA.png

For more examples, feel free to browse my art blog located HERE!

I'm not GREAT at fancy forum posts, but I hope this gets enough of the point across.

Last edited:
Shame there's not alot of people who deal with RLC commissions but I'm really loving those Gideon pieces (assuming that's Gideon from Gravity Falls? Looks alot like him atleast ayy)

Keep up the good work, boss.

weh!! i love your art omg,,, looks great <33 hope you get lots of commissions! :D

Shame there's not alot of people who deal with RLC commissions but I'm really loving those Gideon pieces (assuming that's Gideon from Gravity Falls? Looks alot like him atleast ayy)

Keep up the good work, boss.
MMMmm yes. Thank you so much, it is Gideon ahahah. Gideon annnd Dipper are 90% of those pieces.

weh!! i love your art omg,,, looks great <33 hope you get lots of commissions! :D

Thank you so much dear. The well wishes mean sooo much.

wow! your art style is amazing. c:
i would love to buy a chibi from you in the future.
i bought too many rlcs for the past two months. /broke lyfe ; n ;

wow! your art style is amazing. c:
i would love to buy a chibi from you in the future.
i bought too many rlcs for the past two months. /broke lyfe ; n ;

I know how that feeling is, god.
I might open up some IGB/BTB commissions just to get some sort of footing here haha.

Back