• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

❥ sugary art shop ┇ [working]

Yup! That's perfectly fine. ;v;

Thank you, oh great sugar T_T Will update mine as well<3 Boop, oh gawd sorry for the ref amount xD

Style ┇Mini Chibi Couple
References ┇
aerith_tanaka_ref_by_kaizarako-d8fan9q.png

More here>[X]

Husband refs:

Kouji (her husband)-
QGwaB6.png

K2VtHe.png

His essentially entire outfit:):
Aa1HR9.png

^Has the belt/outfit like here (art by Lilliee)

kouji6.jpg

His boots look like this 8D^ (not this outfit though)
Jv2ogl.jpg

The blue haired one^

Extra Info ┇ The fan is optional 8D Kouji has olive-green eyes and dark blue hair that sort of swirls in the front :3 any cute/lovey pose<3 (Kairi-Kitten)
Payment Type ┇ IGB
Slot or Wait ┇ Wait
Total ┇ 30 mil

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Style ┇ Single Mini Chibi
References ┇
XmXJy6.png
Extra Info ┇ He's very serious, dashing, possessive, rarely smiles. (has fangs and his nails are basically like claws)
Payment Type ┇ IGB
Slot or Wait ┇ Wait List
Total ┇ 15 mil

Grand Total: 45 mil

Last edited:
so uhm are the tbt commissions closed or have you just not updated?? ; v ; id really love a sketch but idk

Last edited:
mc__azukitan_by_milkutea-d8lmjm7.png

Hhhh thank you for commissioning me!!

SPLENDERIFIC JOB! Your chibis are undeniably the cutest I've ever seen! I'm very happy that I got the chance to commission you. I'll be watching your dA for future openings *hugs tightly* <3333333333333

fhsklshls qvq I'm still not sure who belongs in the slots next as most haven't filled out a form and I don't know if any of them wanted RLC (which is first up to be done) hhhh;;;

fhsklshls qvq I'm still not sure who belongs in the slots next as most haven't filled out a form and I don't know if any of them wanted RLC (which is first up to be done) hhhh;;;

I hope you get it all sorted : O Not sure how you'd go about asking who wants what hrmm >_<

Hi, I'm on your waiting list.

Style ┇ Small Chibi
References ┇
norski_zps2d94963e (1).jpg
Extra Info ┇ If you have trouble drawing guys, I have a girl OC.
Payment Type ┇IGB
Total ┇ 15MIL

I wanted to pay in tbt . V.
I was going to wait till it was my turn to get a pieace from you so I was just waiting.

ALSO THIS ZENITH

Last edited:
Well two ways you could do it. Pick which commission is easier/best for you at the time, pick by pick, or pick by first come first serve on the waiting list who has filled in an order (And I know I am the first one but I am just giving you advise! *gets shot*)

Last edited:
Back