• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Cycling ★☆★☆ ☾ Lunar Cycling ☽ ★☆★☆

Mayor Rose

Professional Meme
Bells
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Pumpkin Cupcake
Feedback
100% (210) +
★☆★☆ ☾ Lunar Cycling ☽ ★☆★☆

[OPEN]

Rules:
✪ TBT only (sorry!)
✪ Payment first, villager second
✪ The least popular villagers will likely be voided within half an hour (like tier 5s) unless reserved beforehand
✪ Lurking is allowed, but only for one villager
✪ Lurkers will be informed of a villager's departure via a PM about an hour before the thread is formerly updated
✪ Reservations are allowed as long as you pay for the villager upon the reservation
✪ Reservation costs the maximum amount of TBT listed for that tier
✪ Reservations themselves are first come first serve
✪ No refunds with reservations
✪ Reservations are not applicable to villagers who aren't in the town yet
✪ Highest offer takes the villager
✪ When picking up your villager, please simply follow me and do not wander off
✪ Please be appropriate, polite, and patient; I will do the same

Pricing:
✪ Tier 1 = 150-325 TBT
✪ Tier 2 = 100-150 TBT
✪ Tier 3 = 50-100 TBT
✪ Tier 4 = 15-30 TBT
✪ Tier 5 = 5 TBT

Notes:
✪ I've gathered my pricing, and even some rules, from other cycling threads. I'm new to this and am just trying to follow what has worked for others.
✪ Reservations ensure you are to receive the villager once they are ready to move out.
✪ I'm not exactly sure how much TBT is worth, so I hope these prices are alright!
✪ Questions are to be PMed to me.
✪ Most available during weekends and holidays, and cycling at these times will be most active.
✪ When rules/notes/pricings are updated, I will inform you so in the thread.
✪ Bumps greatly appreciated!
✪ Forms are required to be filled out.
✪ If you'd like to know in which ways a villager is unoriginal, please PM me and I will send you pictures.
✪ Villagers are original unless stated otherwise.
✪ Original villagers do not cost more or less. If you pay for an unoriginal, then you paid for an unoriginal. If you pay for an original, then you paid for an original. The quality does not go up or down, so bid what you think is an appropriate number and go from there.
✪ If there is a TTing accident, you will get a full-refund and a 20 TBT compensation; possibly more depending on how long you waited.

If you understand all of this, please write "Lunar Cycle" in your first post.​

To find out which tier your dreamie is in, please follow this link: (x)

Current Villagers:

- tumblr_inline_mpkp4enxlz1qz4rgp.gif Tia (Unoriginal)

- tumblr_inline_mpkprrimHu1qz4rgp.gifHamphrey

- tumblr_inline_mpkpcwkWQp1qz4rgp.gifGruff

- tumblr_inline_mpkqsfl0Av1qz4rgp.gifShari

- tumblr_inline_mpkpwskGA91qz4rgp.gifColton (Unoriginal)

- tumblr_inline_mpkr46nCDp1qz4rgp.gifBlanche (Unoriginal)

- tumblr_inline_mpkr3opeht1qz4rgp.gifFlora

In boxes:
- None

Moving in:
- None​

★ Forms:

Lurking
Character Name:
Town:
FC:
Desired Villager:

Reserving
Character Name:
Town:
FC:
Desired Villager:

Bidding
Character Name:
Town:
FC:
Desired Villager:
Bid Amount:

Last edited:
So, lurking is when someone asks to 'lurk for a villiger'.
It just simply means looking out, so if you get the villiger/if the villiger goes in boxes, then tell them.
Example:
I say 'Lurking for Mac!' Or something, you put me down with my username and the villiger, so if they go in boxes or move into the town, you can tell me :p.

So, lurking is when someone asks to 'lurk for a villiger'.
It just simply means looking out, so if you get the villiger/if the villiger goes in boxes, then tell them.
Example:
I say 'Lurking for Mac!' Or something, you put me down with my username and the villiger, so if they go in boxes or move into the town, you can tell me :p.

Hmm, but so because I accept the highest offer, are lurking and reservations different?

Nope, just because your lurking doesn't mean that the villager goes to you, because multiple people can lurk the same villager.

Nope, just because your lurking doesn't mean that the villager goes to you, because multiple people can lurk the same villager.

Ooooh, that makes a lot more sense. Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

tumblr_inline_mpkr3opeht1qz4rgp.gif Flora just moved in!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also! Lurking is now allowed :D

lurking helps you because you will notify that person if you get that villager in town/boxes, thereby allowing more people to get the chance to see that a villager is for sale!

how unoriginal is blanche? :^0

lurking helps you because you will notify that person if you get that villager in town/boxes, thereby allowing more people to get the chance to see that a villager is for sale!

how unoriginal is blanche? :^0

Her house is the same. Catchphrase is the same. Shirt is different. I can post a picture if you'd like?

Back