• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

◆ ☾ Chibi ★ Chibi Art Gallery / Art Dump ☽ Pixels ▪ Sketches ▪ Others ◆

Regardless even your old stuff like mine are sooooooo adorable<3 Love her and your new stuff is super awesome hehe ; )
Thank you dear. #/\#

You did so much! They all look awesome!! I just keep missing you though ; ^;
Maybe I'll be able to catch you tomorrow ~
Haha, tell me what time is good for you so I can find a way to work around it! I might be streaming today, so yeah. Not sure when though.

Oh dang, Ness & Toad and the rest of them came out so well! Excellent job like always! :>
Thank you Hyogo. <3

I love Ness and Toad :eek: Keep it up, too bad the stream wasn't working for me before xD
Thank you! Hmm... odd.
I really do think I should use a different streaming website but I have no idea what. If it happens again, let me know.

Ahh thanks. I may ask you to make me a christmas version later in the year too if you didn't mind.
Thank you, and I am up for that! PM me the details anytime.

Last edited:
Whenever you can tonight! I'm free now to watch, but idk if you're busy atm xD but I may be up for a bit longer tonight, and bf crashed at a friend's tonight, so I gots no plans, lol.

pls stream i literally have nothing to do (and my friends are dragging me to a movie at 10 helppp)

STREAM IS UP.
Take long enough pffff.
-​

I've seen some artists use picarto and another that I can't think of rn...
Some ppl also say that google hangouts works well too o .o
Hmmm, alright! I'll look those up later!

Last edited:
From the Stream
pAcG6Bc.png

I'll PM your full resolution soon.​

Last edited:
pMqddOC.jpg
I feel like I have made her body too big.

Please believe me if I say I squeaked loud when I saw this.
I don't think her body is too big, she's perfect! Thank you again Chibi you're the best ahhh *melts* ;u;

Please believe me if I say I squeaked loud when I saw this.
I don't think her body is too big, she's perfect! Thank you again Chibi you're the best ahhh *melts* ;u;
Haha, if you say so.
You're welcome dear <3
I hope you squeak even louder when its finished. XD

I've gotta get me more of that sweet art, Since you did such a great job on Ness, I'd pretty much have to devote myself to see you draw Lucas in the future.

And I'd enforce a payment of such, however it's a free bump nonetheless!

Hey Chibs! My dad has let me extend the contest to the 17th as he wants to get stickers made of the winner's art before we go on our family trip on the 24th!! Hope you're still able to enter ^^

From what I believe, Chibi is actually working on that entry.

Oh, awesome!!
I always fall asleep when she streams (the peacefulness of it calms me so much I pass out. lol) so I've probably missed her working on it T _T
Maybe tonight I can try to watch a bit :3

Back