• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

❥ sugary art shop ┇ [working]

sugarbun

noob since ACGC
Bells
ZbsbGVe.png

Welcome to my first ever art shop here on BTF!;;;
I'm only really used to Deviantart and Gaia when it comes to selling art-
but here we go~ wish me luck! ❤
deviantartgaiaonline ┇ [URL="https://www.picarto.tv/live/channel.php?watch=milktoast"]picarto[/URL] ┇ tumblr
7f7sHuG.png

1) be kind and patient with me and others in the thread
2) do not trace/copy/claim/heavily reference my work
3) all RLC must be paid in USD through PayPal after I accept your request
4) do not ask for non chibi- I am a chibi artist! I don't tend to stray from the style i suck sorry
5) I retain the right to decline any commission as I see fit
6) I have multiple payment options- but if certain ones are closed please do not pester me about paying that way!
7) any funny business (ex. not paying, stealing from my town, stealing/tracing my art, etc) and I will personally blacklist you
8) you may use any art you get from me ANYWHERE- however do NOT resell my art or use it to gain a profit without asking prior to ordering
9) please do not critique unless asked to- im a baby (if I forgot to draw something though- do tell me!)
10) I retain the right to give a refund and cancel at any time with good reason.
8qAEihc.png

will do ┇ Mayors, OCs, Villagers (in plushie form), Other Site Avatars, Fandom Characters, Real People, Mild Gore, Semi-Nudity, Semi-Anthro, Certain Non-Human Races (Goo/Slime people, other monster-esque, etc), Couples (rarely though), Certain Small Animals, Detail
won't do ┇ Villagers (normal form), Realistic Animals, Guro, Full Nudity, Full Anthro/Mecha, Clutter (there is a difference between clutter and detail), Bald, Beards, Non-Chibi Style
uwsBZZU.png

3 slots at a time - waiting list unlimited

Slotsfilling w/ wait list
1)
2)
3)
Waiting Listclosed
- Chibi.Hoshi x3 (1 couple - 2 single)
- Kairi-Kitten x3
- Zenith x3
- Emzy
- gnoixaim
- Kammeh
- MayorGong x3
- Alvery
- fup10k x4
- Norski
- Simple
- Witch
- pengutango
- buuunii
- milkbae
- DrewDiddy1996
- izzi000
- Shirohibiki
- erikanyan
WgBcj0A.png

Couples are x2 the price for every payment option ; 1-2 small companions/plushie villagers are free

Single CG Chibi$15 - 900BTB/TBT - 30MIL IGB
rlc__pumpkin_princess_rosalynn_by_milkutea-d8k88t9.png
giveaway__shiori_by_milkutea-d8lhtx5.png
e91626129335920e603bab5e84f046d2-d8h98rr.png
go__sonaxiom_by_milkutea-d8hj6fv.png
Single Sketch Chibi$5 - 200BTB/TBT - 5MIL IGB
rkt59vj_by_milkutea-d8h7cwt.png
go__sketch_batch_1_by_milkutea-d8h9z9o.png
Single Mini Chibi$8 - 500BTB/TBT - 15MIL IGB
c7aa2f872004ccdff76e26e5d954d598-d8l587e.png
uV0GT4m.png

Please read this and follow it COMPLETELY!!

RLC ┇ CLOSED Once you've been accepted, you may either wait until a sketch is produced or pay right away via PayPal (kotarosey@gmail.com). All payments must be in USD. You must pay the fee when one is present. Select "No Address Needed"- this is VERY important as PayPal will want me to show proof of shipping if you forget this step! Do not mention the commission/drawing/chibi in any way in the Notes section- I will give you a code word to type instead so I know it's you.

TBT/BTB ┇ CLOSED Once you've been accepted, you may either wait until a sketch is produced or pay right away. Be sure to put your username in the Optional Note section just for organizations sake.

IGB/Items ┇ CLOSED Once you've been accepted, please wait until a sketch is produced to pay. Payment will take place in my town. Do NOT wander off or take anything. We will settle on a date and time to do the transfer, multiple trips are allowed if needed. If you are feeling iffy about paying after only seeing a sketch- you may pay half first after the sketch and the rest later (it's just more work on your end). Items must either be unorderables, DLC, Gracie, Pink/White Hydrangeas, White/Pink Cosmos and Roses.

Art Trade ┇ CLOSED Do not start on your end until I produce a sketch. If one of us finishes our end early- please wait to exchange until the other is done.

Other Currency ┇ CLOSED This would include anything related to other sites (Steam, Gaia, dA points, LoL, etc). Terms for payment will be decided individually. If you have something you want to offer up that you'd like to pay with- feel free!
yQQcch3.png

Q: Are you male or female?
A: Female! ;v;

Q: What can I call you?
A: Well, everywhere else my alias is Milky. But you can call me whatever! Sugarbun, Sugar, Milky, etc.

Q: What other sites can I find you on?
A: Deviantart, GaiaOnline, Tumblr, Tera, Steam, League of Legends, Picarto, Reddit and here!

Q: What programs do you use?
A: Paint Tool SAI (main), Photoshop CS6 (for touchups)

Q: Tools?
A: Wacom Intuos 4 Medium Tablet and the aforementioned programs

Q: Can I order multiple commissions?
A: Yes! But you will be filling up multiple slots.

Q: Why is my RLC slot also on your dA slots?
A: Helps me keep track of all the RLC I need to do~

Q: Why do you rarely do couples?
A: l-a-z-y and I suck at couple poses 'cus I make heads too big :'(

Q: Do you do groups? Or Villagers?
A: Maaaybeeee??? And no. Only as plushies.

Any other questions? Don't be afraid to ask! (/)v(\);;
OLftYir.png

HTML:
[B]Style ┇[/B] type here
[B]References ┇[/B]
[spoiler=references]pictures here[/spoiler]
[B]Extra Info ┇[/B] anything you need me to note
[B]Payment Type ┇[/B] RLC, TBT, IGB, etc
[B]Total ┇[/B] $$$$

- - - Post Merge - - -

hhHhhh OPEN

kind of

once I finish 2 giveaway prizes then I can open up slots orz;;

Last edited:
Waiting list please 8'D? For when you open : ) Also curious if I would be able to get another slot as I have two OC's : O? If not I shall take one xD

Last edited:
ooo! I'm gonna be all grabby grab with this *-* (wow I sound like trash lmao)
Style ┇ Single Mini Chibi
References ┇
megaman-online-white.jpg

umvc3_fan_moveset__mega_man_x_by_casssophfan-d4turok.jpg
Extra Info ┇ Nothing really :>
Payment Type ┇ IGB!!
Slot or Wait ┇ Waiting list

References ┇
n1319x.jpg

igmfx1.jpg
Extra Info ┇ If the Plushies are free, would you be willing to add both villagers: Beau and Cookie as Plushies
Payment Type ┇ IGB
Slot or Wait ┇ Waiting List

Total ┇ 30 Million IGB!!

Additionally, I'd like to say your stuff is really fab and I hope I'll be accepted when you're open 8D

Last edited:
ooo! I'm gonna be all grabby grab with this *-* (wow I sound like trash lmao)
References ┇
megaman-online-white.jpg

umvc3_fan_moveset__mega_man_x_by_casssophfan-d4turok.jpg
Extra Info ┇ Nothing really :>
Payment Type ┇ IGB!!
Slot or Wait ┇ Waiting list
Total ┇ 15 Million IGB

Additionally, I'd like to say your stuff is really fab and I hope I'll be accepted when you're open 8D

Added~ uvu

omgkdshg t-thank you!! I'm flattered omg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ooh, can I be put on the waiting list as well?

Added~ c:

lol;; yeah just kindddd of open

sure thing!
Ahhh thank you, I will fill out a forum then. ^^

Do you have any examples of your villager drawings? I would really like to see what they look like because your chibis are so cute!
I hope you are meaning plushie.

won't doVillagers (normal form), Realistic Animals, Guro, Full Nudity, Full Anthro/Mecha, Clutter (there is a difference between clutter and detail), Bald, Beards, Non-Chibi Style

Just trying to help out a new artist around here #><#;

Last edited:
Do you have any examples of your villager drawings? I would really like to see what they look like because your chibis are so cute!

Like, non-plushie? 'Mm I don't have any on hand- wait no that's not true I have this but it's a tad old and the style is different:
BYx5B4x.png

I'm not too keen on drawing villagers though since I have a lack of experience with them and animals in general;;

Last edited:
Added~ uvu

omgkdshg t-thank you!! I'm flattered omg
Wewwwww, mind if I put another chib by the way? I'd love to get one of my friend's mayor and a plushie of one of her villagers :>

And pfft, I feel so common by saying that but I'm really diggin' the style of your stuff bruh!!

I hope you are meaning plushie.

won't doVillagers (normal form), Realistic Animals, Guro, Full Nudity, Full Anthro/Mecha, Clutter (there is a difference between clutter and detail), Bald, Beards, Non-Chibi Style

Just trying to hep out a new artist around here #><#;

ya ya thats what i was talking about sorry! i wasn't sure if i had to be specific or not because they did say that they did do villagers but in plushie form soo thats what i was asking for sorry for the confusion ^.^

Wewwwww, mind if I put another chib by the way? I'd love to get one of my friend's mayor and a plushie of one of her villagers :>

And pfft, I feel so common by saying that but I'm really diggin' the style of your stuff bruh!!

Yeah yeah, that's fine! no prob

omgg thank you! ❤

ya ya thats what i was talking about sorry! i wasn't sure if i had to be specific or not because they did say that they did do villagers but in plushie form soo thats what i was asking for sorry for the confusion ^.^

OH! So a plushie example! While I have none on hand- I can doodle one up real quick if you'd like. c: Gimme a second and I'll reply with one~

Style ┇Mini Chibi Couple
References ┇
aerith_tanaka_ref_by_kaizarako-d8fan9q.png

More here>[X]

Husband refs:

Kouji (her husband)-
QGwaB6.png

K2VtHe.png

His essentially entire outfit:):
Aa1HR9.png

^Has the belt/outfit like here (art by Lilliee)

kouji6.jpg

His boots look like this 8D^ (not this outfit though)
Jv2ogl.jpg

The blue haired one^

Extra Info ┇ The fan is optional 8D Kouji has olive-green eyes and dark blue hair that sort of swirls in the front :3 (Kairi-Kitten)
Payment Type ┇ TBT
Slot or Wait ┇ Wait
Total ┇ 1000 TBT

Gomen for all these refs T_T^

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Style ┇Mini Chibi Couple
References ┇
kairi_amakura_ref_by_kaizarako-d8fapzj.png

muromame___tbt_by_kaizarako-d8h3e1w.png

And hair/bangs like this please : )^ (art by muromame)

fIxaFM.png

Outfit like this please^ (art by Ardrey)

More here>[X]

Husband Ref:

tasuki-tasuki-17104002-476-357.jpg

Has this necklace^
gVB6OU.png
<He has longer hair tied with a blue thin ribbon and these earrings. orz
i44ezO.png
^Essentially his entire outfit (has black boots)<3 (has hair like in this pic but half the length and this exact eye color) (art by spacejammies) xD lastly>>>
ko-reishun12.jpg

^pants are this color :3

Extra Info ┇ Could she have the black cloth in front in back as well : )? If possible could she be holding a dagger or if not just a cute/lovey stance w/ her husband? : O (Kairi-Kitten)
Payment Type ┇ TBT
Slot or Wait ┇ Wait
Total ┇ 1000 TBT

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

References ┇
mayor_kairi_ref_by_kaizarako-d8l954u.png

Uh7Fjd.png

Pumps/Shoes like the one on this piece of my mayor if possible^ (art by Amore)
Extra Info ┇ If she could have a gun I would love that<3 For companion/plushie could she have Bam and Rosie (Kairi-Kitten)
Payment Type ┇ TBT
Slot or Wait ┇ Wait List
Total ┇ 500 TBT

Grand Total: 2500 TBT

Uwah hope this is acceptable >_< Please let me know if I need to make changes : O

Last edited:
Back