• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

ask the below user a question!

That could be anything because I eat a lot of weird food combinations, but probablyyyyyy sour cream on mac & cheese.

Favorite planet in our solar system?

I guess Earth. Only planet that has cheesecake.

If you ruled the world, what would be the first thing you’d do as leader?

Edit: I swear the question changed but that’s ok cause I constantly go back and edit my posts lol… honestly idk what I’d do.

Same question?

Last edited:
some more sleep would be good— i could also go for a cucumber roll right now lol

do you have any plans this weekend?

I'm just going to continue playing Wylde Flowers and maybe watch Black Adam at some point.

Where is your happy place?

Edit: I swear the question changed but that’s ok cause I constantly go back and edit my posts lol… honestly idk what I’d do.

Same question?
No the right answer is to bring back catapults and trebuchets into the army. And to launch the nastiest criminals into enemy territory. They'll be their problem now.

I guess I have a bunch of places I enjoy? My entire home, the basement where I have my exercise equipment, my room, outside of my house with my massive vegetable/fruit gardens ect.

If you had the chance to appear on tv in some way what would you choose for it to be?

I miss my favorite person and she won't be back for over another week. Other than that, I'm thinking about what kind of microwave burrito I want to make myself to eat.

What's your least favorite genre of show/movie?

I just can’t watch horror/slasher movies 😱

Are you excited/happy about something?

Yes, I've got a week off in August and I'm going to Hampton Court Palace on a day trip that week too.

Do you have any plans today?

Not counting SCBT, the most recent Celebrating Diversity event

What’s your favorite non-chocolate candy?

All of my favorite candies are non-chocolate. I love dots and those little satellites with the colored beads. Delicious.

Are you going on vacation/taking a trip sometime this year?

Back