Your Top 10 Ugliest Villagers AND WHY

I don't really like any of the gorillas, the hippos, the aligators, the mice, or the cows. But I think Peewee is especially ugly. His name doesn't help either. Limberg is kinda gross-looking with that beard and all. Rooney's colour scheme scares me. Claudia is really strange-looking, and Jambette is just awful in my opinon. I don't have a top ten, but my number one ugly villager would have to be Harry. WHAT IS THAT THING?? :O
Other than claudia, this ^^^

Diana - looks like an old church lady ;-; and just...ugh ;-;
Chow - that smile D:
Spork - same reason
Chester - same reason
Ed - itS NOT A PHASE ITS A LIFESTYLE
Cobb - idk man....just ;-;
Prince - the color gradition bugs me
astrid
and idk thats probably about it

1. Canberra
2. Canberra
3. Canberra
4. Canberra
5. Canberra
6. Canberra
7. Canberra
8. Canberra
9. Canberra
10. Canberra

oh also didn't fit into this list but I also don't like Canberra

can u marry me pls
i promise itll be a canberra-free wedding

- - - Post Merge - - -

Chow - that smile D:
Spork - same reason
Chester - same reason
Ed - itS NOT A PHASE ITS A LIFESTYLE
Cobb - idk man....just ;-;
Prince - the color gradition bugs me
astrid
and idk thats probably about it

i LAUGHED SO HARD OVER "DIANA LOOKS LIKE AN OLD CHURCH LADY" HOLY **** OMfgGH

i rly hate mint & pecan & jambette ugh

and muffy ehhhhh

oops forgot my reason but uh really it's nothing more than how ugly they are.

Last edited:
I try not to dislike any of the villagers I have a pretty short list:

1. Julian- I dislike that his eyes are closed and his look does nothing for me.
2. Ed- One eyed horse
3. Beardo- Badly placed belly fur that looks really awkward
4.Jambette- Big lips
5. Gigi- Do I need to explain why?

i bet everyone 5 bucks someone put marshal in theirs because i didnt check every page

ehhh..
1. jambette
2. gigi
3. diva
4. violet
5. coach (sorry coach D: )
6. tabby
7. drake
8. pate
9. wart jr
10. al

Last edited:
i LAUGHED SO HARD OVER "DIANA LOOKS LIKE AN OLD CHURCH LADY" HOLY **** OMfgGH

its hard cuz my mom has her and loves her to death. I dont hate her but when I went to church there was this old lady in the back and she used SO MUCH BLUSH LIKE IDEK WHY IT WAS JUST COATED ON HER FACE LIKE A MF. and diana just reminds me of her, she wasnts a mean lady but idk lmao

I don't know many of the villagers yet, but ones that have rubbed me the wrong way are -
Jambette - she freaked me out SOOO badly when I first saw her
Boone - looks pretty accurate for a gorilla...probably too much so
Brocollo - I'm not sure why. I just don't care for him
Moose - he just irritates me
Willow - at first I loved her but then her constant whining made me change her catch-phrase to "Iwhinealot"
Pate - I don't know...just the pathetic expression, I think
Freckles - ugly and annoying
Katt - ugh...I dislike her and she haunted all of my towns forever

Correction: The word they use on Pixelated Animals. It's a game for Pete the Mailman's sake! Monique and Tiffany are very good characters, and they ahould not be judged about how they are dressed. It's just not right. Just because Tiffany wears makeup and those bottoms does not mean she's a stripper. She looks more Goth, and I like her.
strippers are cool tho

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh also, i literally adore coco. shes the best normal IMO and easily the most unique villager that exists. the normal personality is the most lifeless and repetitive out of all of them and i think it suits her emotionless face. i put a gyroid army outside her house and she sends me letters everyday omg its so cute <3 and i developed a soft spot for gigi when she moved into my cycle town because her house plays the song "only me" and that just made me so sad cause no one likes her and shes rly nice ;-;

but staying on topic, paula is the ugliest villager of all time and if she ever dares to move into my town ill be keeping her just so i can torment her with the toy hammer and pitfalls

literally the only villager i dislike is diva because she moved in front of my house on every town i've ever had so far. i am not even joking

literally the only villager i dislike is diva because she moved in front of my house on every town i've ever had so far. i am not even joking

thats the most incredible thing ive heard all day

im so sorry man

there's been so many threads asking this. in fact, there was one a few days ago that you can probably find. why don't you just post on the already existing thread.

GOD.

1. Canberra
2. Canberra
3. Canberra
4. Canberra
5. Canberra
6. Canberra
7. Canberra
8. Canberra
9. Canberra
10. Canberra

oh also didn't fit into this list but I also don't like Canberra

I've only seen Canberra like once or twice so I never paid attention. They don't look that bad.

Canberra.png

What surprised me is that Canberra isn't male????? I didn't think she'd be Uchi at all. o Ao

WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT BECAUSE NOW I CAN'T UNSEE IT OMYGOD DIANA

i bet everyone 5 bucks someone put marshal in theirs because i didnt check every page

Like 3 or 4 someones. I didn't check thoroughly.

You owe us at least 15 bucks, tyvm.
tumblr_m9gcwaXdHx1qzckow.gif

Back