• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Why Did You Pick The 10 Islanders You Want?

I like surprises, so I let the game pick.

Hopper
Kid Cat
Sheri- I was hoping I wouldn't get her, and she was my starter villager.
Skye
Bianca
Gayle
Becky - Nice surprise. I LOVE CHICKENS!!!?
Rex
Bam - Had to let him go, cause I needed a smug. Replaced him with Zell.
Amelia- Kept her for over a year. Wanted to replace her with Blaire, because I had Blaire in the GameCube version and she was always my favorite. I couldn't find her so I replaced her with Caroline. What a cutie. She's very under rated.

My first island Milkiss has a very interesting choice of villagers. All of them actually have backstories too so please let me ramble LOL. Half of my villagers are actually just random invites from islands or campsite and they stuck with be because I found where they fit in the grand scheme of the anime-esque island that is Milkiss.

Bea: I was in love with her since Pocket Camp, that's where I first met her and wow omg I will protect her with all my heart. She's now the protagonist of my island, the student council (stuco) president, and a top notcher in her batch. Problem is that she's stupidly dumb with emotions, other than her achievements she's just a shy, normal girl and rarely expresses anything else. When she enters her final year, there's just a whirlwind of happenings that make her struggle but learn at the same time. I think Bea being a normal villager just makes this profile fit her a whole lot more than other personalities.

Genji: Idk I just really liked this jock rabbit, I love Asian-inspired characters and I also love rabbits! I kept him initially for aesthetics, but when I started formulating the backstories for my characters, I thought he'd fit perfectly as a co-protagonist and the main love interest of Bea (hehe). Jock soccer team player for the school, falls in love with Bea but since Bea is so stupidly dumb with emotions and Genji is so stupidly complicated with his history, it just turns into a long-winding road of tension and confusion and denial LMAO.

Felicity: I actually just got her from campsite, didn't plan for her to stay for long but her appearance screams "pseudo-peppy but actually very, very snooty". I imagine her to be someone who masks herself as a peppy villager because felines are known to be pretty snooty, but Felicity wants to be popular and really liked. She's Genji's ex, they kinda have a rough history, but they find themselves crossing paths more often than either would like. Also doesn't help that Felicity is stuco secretary, and her senpai Bea is stuco president, and Bea is somehow involved with Genji, and Genji and Felicity have history. Complicated??? Yes it is. Also she's Ruby's best friend, and whew Ruby is a WHOLE OTHER WHIRLWIND.

Ruby: I planned to get Ruby from the start since I really loved her in ACNL! I've always had a love for the moon rabbit folklore in Asian stories, and I believe Ruby was inspired by that. She's Genji's sister and Lobo's love interest (yes, very complicated wolf/rabbit relationship, Beastars-esque). She never returns Lobo's feelings however, because she is also a stupidly complicated character (like her brother), not in history but just the way she views the world in general. She feels that there's so much out there she wants to know and explore, so she doesn't feel the need to settle down any time soon. Totally fits her galaxy-themed room. Her peppy personality also fits very well with her profile since she's just excitable about everything and anything, especially things she doesn't know too well.

Lobo: Okay he was a very random pick from a random island, I thought "Hm he would fit well with Ruby's story arc." So lo and behond, here he is on my island, the perfect cranky wolf for a peppy rabbit. He's basically the spitting image of Legosi from Beastars, kinda just existing until he meets Ruby, so sudden that he just starts being so much active to keep up with Ruby's energy. He hangs around because he doesn't understand Ruby's feelings at all (because, as I said, Ruby is a stupidly complicated character and thus has never been really upfront with personal things) so all these mixed signals just confuse him. Eventually though, his feelings kinda evolve from romance to a willingness to just protect her as she navigates through life. He and Felicity also have some kind of tension, because Felicity thinks he's a threat to Ruby. (For non-main-protagonists, i think lobo and ruby have like the most complicated relationship. I just realized LOL)

Vivian: I can't believe I was so blind not to see her until I played ACNH and randomly stumbled against her. She's so PRETTY, her house is so elegant, I love her overall design and I'm happy she's a snooty because it fits her. From her aesthetic, I imagined her as a part-time model and the school's sweetheart, but somehow she finds herself gravitating towards Lobo even though he's literally just......... a normal wolf? She's also very confused with her feelings. But Lobo and Vivian are pretty close friends at the very least, Lobo confides to Vivian about everything going on in his life, including Ruby, and Vivian is less than pleased to hear about the rabbit but she rolls with it anyway because she is mature. Eventually learns to move on, but keeps Lobo close to her nonetheless. Pretty much inspired by Ami from the anime Toradora.

(okay i am taking a breather because WHEW these are the heavy-backstory characters. the rest below are more like side characters, but i still really love them and they fit in my island!)

Sherb: He was my FAVORITE villager of the new ones, he was also the very first islander I met when island hopping so I think it was meant to be. He is just adorable, I love his shade of blue, and his lazy personality is so cute. He's Bea's childhood & best friend, and he was invited to be the stuco's financer because he is good with math. He lounges around the stuco room, always with a snack, and he looks like the laziest animal in school. But he miraculously finishes the tasks asked of him. No one but Bea has seen him work, so it's always a wonder to everyone else how Sherb does his job efficiently despite being lazy.

Etoile: I am etoile's number one fan, of course I HAD to get her. I love little twin stars, I love animal crossing, i love starry pastel stuff, she's SO PERFECT i love her so much. I haven't fleshed out her backstory yet, but she's the stuco vice president, very hardworking! Also somehow she has a wide array of connections.

Fuchsia: tbh she was just my pick for uchi to complete the personalities! I actually found her randomly in campsite, I remember I was with my friend when Isabelle announced we had a campsite visitor, I told her "I kinda want Fuchsia." and WOW there Fuchsia was standing in my campsite LOL maybe it was meant to be. I think she's my favorite uchi so far, though I wish they'd release more good uchi designs like hers. Anyway, where she stands right now in the whole scheme is that she's a close friend of Genji, and a sort-of friend of Vivian. Rockstar vibes, she plays in a band, she's that really cool senpai all the girls look up to (and probably have a crush on, heh).

Shep: Stumbled across him while trying to look for Genji. Actually i didn't plan on getting him; I even saw him once during island hopping and skipped him. After much consideration with my lineup, I thought Shep was probably a good smug character so I took him in the second time I saw him. He's Lobo's best friend, he's a really good character overall and he loves jamming with Fuchsia when the teachers aren't around yet.

And an honorable mention: Julian! He was actually the stuco vice president before Etoile replaced him. I love Julian's design and smugness, he looks so fancy schmancy and rich and loves climbing the social ladder so that's why i randomly adopted him. He cares a lot about Ruby, more so that he actually also has some beef against Lobo for being too close to her. Yes I have well-thought-out cutscene between Julian and Lobo where they get into a fistfight when they find that Ruby is suddenly missing, because Julian suspects Lobo had something to do with the disappearance. Cue the drama and confrontations and the "why do you alienate me, just because i'm a wolf who cares about a rabbit" line. Etoile's very less dramatic than Julian now, but Julian still goes down in the history of Milkiss.

TL;DR: i chose them because I fell in love with their designs and personalities, some more than others admittedly hehe. I also managed to fit them into my whole fantasy world so I kept them on my island! Since I've pretty much fleshed out all of them (and I've deleted my island since, the only remnant being my DA), they're now on my island forever. Also, I took them in because they reminded me of characters from some of the HS animes I like (Toradora, Love is War, Beastars).

I don't know if anyone would be interested in me making stories about them... but I've always thought about writing them one day. Some day when I'm not busy, haha.

Reneigh,
Raymond,
Judy,
Sherb,
Dom,
Audie,
Cyd:
All for the same reason: When they were new and didn't have amiibo cards, I wanted their posters in my catalog. I had planned on getting rid of them once I got their posters, but they all grew on me. The only one that I didn't really like was Megan. I liked her design, but everything else about her character was boring. So I let her go as soon as she asked.

Etoile: is baby. Loved having her in New Leaf and got onto my island as soon as the Sanrio update was out.

Sparro: randomly chosen by amiibo card. Literally, I closed my eyes and picked a card. 😅 He's been here ever since because he's awesome.

Kiki: random move in. After I told Megan to leave, I completely forgot to fill her plot and Kiki moved in. She is so cute, so she won't be going anywhere anytime soon, but eventually I'd like to have Ione.

I can some mine up to one word:

"Wolves."

60% of my villagers are wolves, lol. The other 40% are just villagers I happened to come across and liked.

64px-Puck%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
Puck- I've been a hockey fan for a long time so Puck the hockey penguin was a natural choice.I give him hockey related catchphrases like "zamboni" and "goon".

64px-Tabby%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
Tabby- Back in the early days of New Leaf a TBT member posted that Tabby was up for grabs and anybody that was interested could visit their dream address to check Tabby out.I knew Tabby was a peppy cat but not much else so I was really surprised when I saw her for the first time.I loved those big teeth so of course I had to get her for my NL town and my NH island.

64px-Wart_Jr.%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
Wart Jr.- Well,he's cranky frog that looks like food but what gets me is that he's always smiling.

64px-Tutu%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
Tutu- I saw Tutu during a dream suite visit and at the time I didn't even know that the game had a polar bear villager and as a plus she's a peppy.What's not to like about that?

64px-Rodney%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
Rodney- I've always liked the unusual looking villagers and a teal hamster with hot pink hair is definitely unusual.He's also a smug and has the same name as one of my all-time favorite comedians Rodney Dangerfield.

64px-Raymond%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
Raymond- I didn't choose Raymond,he chose me.I had seen pictures of Raymond before New Horizons came out and there was speculation that he was going to be the smug cat that was missing from the game so that got me interested in acquiring him but I wasn't gonna go out of my way to do that.But when my very first camper appeared,it was Raymond.I know he's been way over-hyped but for me,he's been a fun villager to have on my island.

64px-Quillson%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
Quillson- Ah,Quillson....the smug duck that saved my first single species town.I started an all-duck town in New Leaf and wanted to get as many of the personalities that I could so that meant getting Quillson even though I wasn't too crazy about him.That first duck town wasn't going very well and I thought about resetting it and starting over but Quillson kept suggesting all of those cool New Leaf smug PWPs and I used those to decorate the town and got it to be at least good enough to keep it and not reset.Quillson has a permanent place in any town/island in the current game or future games.

64px-Pinky%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
Pinky- Pinky and I go back a long way.She was one of my first villagers in AC:Gamecube/Population Growing and she's been in every other AC game I've had ever since.

64px-Katt%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
Katt- Katt was the starter ucherly on my first NH island and I thought she was alright but I'd probably replace her with someone else whenever she asked to move.However,she really started to grown on me so she's now a permanent resident.

64px-Ace%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
Ace- Ace was my next door neighbor in AC: Gamecube/Population Growing and I really liked the little bugger but didn't think they'd ever bring him back.I'm glad I was wrong and he's back on my town/island.(Is it just an island or is it a town that's on an island?)

Most of mine were chosen because of how much I loved and missed them in past games! Anicotti and Bettina though were random move ins and I fell in love with their stories and designs! Bettina loves baking and Anicotti wants to become a popstart no matter how many people call her ugly 🤩
Bunnie is my favorite!

Attachments

• 1643050054287.png
    1643050054287.png
    120 KB · Views: 16
Deli - He is baby and I would protect him with my life. I really like the monkey villagers, and I think Deli has a really cute design and pleasing color scheme.
Rod - I also love the mice, and I think Rod's adorable—I also love his pirate/sailor theme. I plan to have him in the pirate cove area I want to build on my island around the secret beach.
Leopold - My favorite villager! I wanted him in New Leaf, but I didn't have an Amiibo card reader for my 3DS at the time, so I didn't consider him a real possibility. I like his professor theme and the general design of the lion villagers, too.
Shino - My dream peppy was going to be either Bianca or Merry, but Shino stole my heart when I saw her in the Direct. ;v; I love her horns and fangs, and I really like the contrast of the cream and the red in her color palette too.
Deirdre - Autumn is my favorite season, and I really love her autumn theme! I was torn between her and Pashmina for my sisterly spot, but since I didn't really care for Pashmina's home in NH (this was before we could remodel homes, eheh), I decided to get Deirdre in NH and Pashmina in NL.
Sylvana - Seriously underrated "cute normal" villager in my opinion; I think Sylvana is super adorable. She looks like a little caramel-cream swirl candy! I love her default home in NH, too.
Dobie - I love the elderly villagers, and really wanted to have one to add a little variety to my island. I really like Dobie's classic furniture taste, and his author/detective vibes.
Petri - My snooty was going to be Mint, and I liked Petri alright when I first saw her in the Direct, but wasn't planning on getting her at first. When I got a better look at her in-game and saw her super elegant hairstyle and makeup, though, I totally fell in love with her design!
Lily - I think she's adorable, and her light teal/pink color scheme is one of my all-time favorite color combinations. I also wanted someone to balance out all the mammals in this lineup, so her being a frog was perfect.
Raymond - The business kitty!! I wanted one of the first eight new villagers for my island, and Raymond was my favorite of the bunch. Very snazzy glasses too, if I do say so myself. I have basically the same pair IRL, ahahaha

Currently, my island doesn't really reflect the villagers I really want because I'm cycling and trying to meet new ones. But otherwise, it's simply because we clicked.

I have met so many villagers, even tried popular ones, but I just couldn't form any attachment to them. For example, Raymond. His design is cool and all, but after having him on my island for a few months, we just really don't vibe. Another is Marlo, whom I was really excited for. But after I got him, it's just... meh. He's an adorable cranky, but I just couldn't feel that bond with him like I do with other crankies.

tldr; I pick my villagers based on the vibe and long-term connection I get from them. XD

i picked out my permanent/long-term villagers because i either have happy memories of them from new leaf (the only other AC game i've played) or because i Really love their design. i also try to have one or two "flex villagers" that i wouldn't mind them eventually moving out because it's fun to keep things fresh with new characters. for those i tend to either grab villagers i think look kinda cool or take ones off friends if theyre trying to find someone to take their moving-out villager.

villagers i have for sentimental reasons: pekoe, camofrog, frita, whitney
villagers whose designs i love: dobie, del, shino, raddle
flex slots: raymond, genji

i used to also take their house exteriors into consideration so that they would match the vibe i'm going for with my island, but that's not really an issue anymore with the DLC!

I just have 1 villager I absolutely must keep, Rosie, and the rest right now are kind of random. I want to keep one of each personality type but I like just getting new people from campsites to replace villagers who have been on my island for a long time

I just have 1 villager I absolutely must keep, Rosie, and the rest right now are kind of random. I want to keep one of each personality type but I like just getting new people from campsites to replace villagers who have been on my island for a long time
I had Rosie in Wild World!!

I chose my residents based on color. My favorite color is purple, so I cross-checked all of the animals to find exactly who I wanted. I also made sure to have at least one of each personality type and hobby, so I had to really figure out the right animals.

Reneigh: Ok, she's not technically purple, but has been on my island from the start as one of the original 3, and I love her to death. She matches well with all my purple villagers, and since her favorite colors are purple and black, it fits.

Bob: He's a true classic, and I had to move him in as my lazy.

Static: He has been here almost as long as Reneigh, I think he was my 5th villager after the mandatory camper. He is just awesome, and even though he's supposed to be cranky, he never really is; plus I gave him a death-metal house.

Kidd: I feel like he's underrated in likeability polls. He's great, and his snobby personality along with his education hobby makes him interesting.

Rodd: A tiny mouse jock? How could I not? Plus, he's into pirate theme, so I went all out with his house.

Sydney: I needed a normal type, and she's as normal as they get other than her color. She's nice, but one of my friends also has her on his island, so I might actually move her out if I ever see Quinn (or manage to get her Amiibo card).

Megan: She's my other normal who took Judy's place. I liked Judy, but I was missing a couple hobby types, which Megan filled. Plus, I think Megan is also underrated. She's adorable, and just so sweet.

Cleo: She is my favorite (don't tell Reneigh). I love her to death! She's just great. She's snooty, but not really. Plus she has the education hobby, so I made her a scientist. I want a plush of her!

Mallory: She took the place of Becky on my island, because, again, I had too many of the same "music" hobby, so even though I really liked Becky, Mallory had the "fashion" hobby, which I needed. Plus, she's an adorable purple duck. Although I have to say the default house for Mallory is just bonkers...who designed that??

Flora: Ok, so she breaks the purple rule, but there are no purple peppy villagers! Plus, I love Flora's design, and that she's the only flamingo in the game. I don't want to ever let her go.

I have always wanted an all penguin town/island so my main island is 9 penguins and 1wolf. Freya will be replaced by Friga once I get her photo.

My second island has some of my favorites that I wanted to keep but didn’t fit on my first island.

Static, Cleo, Ketchup, Joey , Sprinkle and Dobie are all permanent on my second island. The other four plots are so I can see more villagers.

I’m still not decided on if I will keep my main island an all penguin island year round or just for the winter months. I only know Aurora will always be on my main island.

Merengue - so freaking cute and I want to create a diner area on my island in the future. Chai's and Merengue's house would be around this area as they're both made out of food and would look great there. Plus their houses are so cute.

Chai - I love the teacup on top of her head and the rest is the same as Merengue.

Dom - I don't currently have him, but he is one of my dreamies and I love his horns so much. Out of all the sheep he is so freaking cute.

Fang - This one might change as Fang is really cute, but not somebody I would want to keep forever

Marlo - He is a little detective/sheriff/mobster. All of my friends are so mad that I swapped Molly with Marlo, but I don't regret it for a second.

Marshal - He was very popular and I got him mainly cause everyone was offering him, but he's grown onto me. So much shorter than all the other villagers like Marlo. And he is just the cutest little guy.

Marty - He is one of the Sanrio villagers and I love PomPomPurin so I figured why not get this guy.

Melba - She is so aesthetic with her cottagecore outfit, and I love koalas. I think she would go perfectly with Sasha.

Sasha - He is so freaking cute, I love his original outfit so much, and his color scheme is just adorable.

Shino - The area around my house is Japanese-themed with a waterfall and bamboo/sugar cane growing around. I have a hill next to my house which is where Shino will eventually go to finish off this area.

Mira: Mira was one of my starters and I've just grown so attached to her. I think her superhero design is very cool, and I'm excited to redo her house once I unlock the option in HHP.

Flora: Flora was the first villager I found mystery island hunting! I went into the game having looked through all the villager options but didn't have a set list in place when I started. I saw her and was truly just in love with how cute and unique she is. She's definitely a favorite on my island and helped shape my future villager choices.

Megan: Megan was the second villager I found hunting and, like Flora, I was obsessed. I loved teddy bears as a kid and my favorite color is purple, so I knew I had to have her.

Marina: By the time I got Marina I knew what villagers I was looking for: mainly if not all girls, favoring normal personalities, with either pink or orange coloring or fairy core vibes. She fits all of these perfectly and I also knew I wanted an octopus because they're so unique and fun. She's so sweet and perfect.

Ione: Ione glows in the dark. That was my main reasoning for taking her initially haha. She's honestly a very cool and fun villager to interact with, another normal personality which is my fave, and her house is top tier.

Kiki: Kiki is my favorite. She doesn't fit my aforementioned list, but it doesn't matter. I came into the game knowing I needed her on my island. I had a black cat named Salem growing up, so she feels like a fitting tribute to him. I frequently find her looking at the fish exhibits in the museum which is too precious for words.

Lily: Lily is the definition of sweet. After getting Ione, I knew I wanted another tiny villager, ad her color scheme also fits nicely with Ione as well. She puts on glasses and inspects flowers all the time, it's great. Another villager with a really lovely interior design too.

Tangy: After getting Kiki, I knew I wanted another cat villager, and I also wanted another peppy since I really enjoy Flora's personality type. Tangy is so fun, a creative design, and just sings 24/7 which I adore haha.

All of the above are already on my island, the next two I'm waiting for amiibos to get here:

Diana: I wanted a new personality type represented, and she seems like a good option! She's sort of fairy core and sort of dark core which is a nice balance between my current villagers.

Stitches: Debated on whether I wanted a guy villager, but he's so cute. Again, big teddy bear fan and I just love his design.

The following are current and prior villagers who aren't/didn't stick:

Coach: My other starter. He's fine. I'm not into the jock personality, but I've grown attached to him and made him a vacation home to visit once he gets booted.

Hornsby: Just didn't fit my island theme, now he lives on someone else's island.

Quillson: My first campsite visitor. I was not impressed lol. Someone needed him to complete their duck island so he's no longer on mine.

Ellie: She wasn't on my list, but I ran across her villager hunting and thought she was cute. Big mistake on my part because she picked fights with my villagers, gave Ione a jester costume as an "apology" gift, and immediately asked to leave. Bye!!!

Fauna: I also came across Fauna hunting and decided to get her while I wait for my amiibos. I like having Flora and Fauna both on my island, and she's pretty cute. If I was going for a forest themed island I'd keep her, but for now she's just temporary.

So my town lineup is pretty much just colorful: I like bright pink, purple and turquoise and cute villagers.
The only thing I'm still wondering about is my peppy villager! I haven't decided on one yet. Right now I have Pango as a starter but I want someone cuter. I really like my peppy rabbits, and out of all of them I feel that Carmen and Dotty with their blue inner ears at least match my town theme a little bit. I also really really like ketchup, she is so adorable! but her color might be a bit too strong for my town palette. The other three I don't like that much but they sort of fit my town aesthetic and I wouldn't mind having them.

Paolo: I saw him on an island looking like bubblegum and immediately fell in love! I originally came up with the idea of the pink colored villagers after inviting him over. Over time I had to make space for blue-ish villagers though. He owns a little bakery/cafe which is all pink and pastel!
Fuschia and Reneé: So these gals come as a package. I've had them since acnl and they go great together. I usually gift them matching sailor uniforms, they are the town's delinquents in a way.
Gigi: After I decided on the town's theme I started to look for a snooty, and she was so perfect! I adore her old Hollywood look and her little gloves. She is definitely underrated, she should be way way more popular than she is.
Static: Squirrels are in my opinion the cutest species and I like them so much I actually own Static's amiibo. The contrast between his deep voice and his super cute looks is very funny! He lives in the run-down part of town and owns the fish shop.
Marshal: He is the most adorable villager of all. I don't care if he doesn't fit the theme, he is the best smug.
Sasha: This is actually the first time I get two lazies, when they announced Sasha I was sure he would be a peppy lol. By the time I figured he was a lazy it was too late to change my mind.
Lily: I just love her so much, she is super sweet. I have so many pictures of her and Sasha together, it seems like they are best friends because they hang out together a lot.
Lyman: I got Lyman on my first town from someone on the forums and he became my favorite. When I made my second town with the intent of having a mostly pink town I thought of getting snake as my Jock, but then someone was giving Lyman on the forums again and I couldn't just let him be voided. So now he takes care of the rural convenience store and has a little plot of land under his care. 10/10 not letting him go.

Anyone has a suggestion for my peppy?

Attachments

• Screenshot(96).png
    Screenshot(96).png
    111.5 KB · Views: 19
Most of my villagers aren't permanent, but I'll talk about all of them.

Anabelle: My mom found her on a villager hunt and invited her. I love the anteaters, so she's permanent.
Cephalobot: Villager hunt. My family convinced me to invite him even though I wasn't really excited about him.
Cranston: Can't really remember getting him, but my mom and I love him so he's permanent.
Étoile: I got the Sanrio pack, and decided to get Étoile. I replaced Vesta, who is another normal sheep.
Frett: I wanted a cranky villager, and couldn't find one on a villager hunt that I wanted. He was a villager I really wanted, and I did have his Amiibo for an emergency like not getting a good villager from a hunt.
Marshal: Can't remember if it was a hunt or campsite where I got him, but he's cute and I wanted a smug villager.
Melba: She was one of the first villagers I encountered once I unlocked mystery islands. She very quickly became my favorite villager.
Petri: After the new villagers were revealed, she was my favorite. I found her soon after the update very fast on a villager hunt.
Roald: Another hunt. I love penguins and he's very cute.
Tangy: Same as Melba, except she became my second-favorite, but very close to favorite.

I picked the 10 islanders I wanted based on 3 things first the type of personality's they have I like certain types and will not have the ones I dislike on my island.

Second I pick islanders which colour theme match my island I like quite colourful islanders minus Muffy cause she is my gothic sheep queen and is an exception. And also a shout out to Kiki to being my second islander who isn't so bright but I still have her because she reminds me of my little black female cat I have in real life. I just put her in colourful pretty dresses :)

But the 3rd and last way I select certain islanders it the type of animal they are I will basically take any cat to live on my island was well as any sheep and horse I find these 3 types of animals so cute in the game :)

Back