Your Top 10 Ugliest Villagers AND WHY

I think Deirdre is pretty cool and fits her personality well. Best Uchi ever imo. Although I agree with the others that debinoresu mentioned. Flurry looks kinda weird to me ^-^" She looks like a hamster dipped in white paint. I now think Pate is pretty cool. I used to hit her with my net before she left
Poor Pate.

But... Flurry is a white hamster. White hamsters actually exist so... xD? She doesn't have to be dipped in white paint?

I'm actually surprised people dislike her because she's such a precious white ball of hammy hamster...ism. Thing. Then again I didn't care much for her until she moved in. Wait til you hear her "town tune voice" because aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

...sorry.

I don't actually like Deirdre all that much. I don't think she's ugly but I prefer other Uchis over her excEPT PAULA NEVER PAULA NEVER EVER--

Erm.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also wait I keep seeing people talking about Flurry's mouth and I am confused
Is there something wrong with her mouth? I've never met her. DOES SHE NOT HAVE ONE?????

Flurry.png

I don't know either. xD Her mouth seems fine to me.

Last edited:
But... Flurry is a white hamster. White hamsters actually exist so... xD? She doesn't have to be dipped in white paint?

I'm actually surprised people dislike her because she's such a precious white ball of hammy hamster...ism. Thing. Then again I didn't care much for her until she moved in. Wait til you hear her "town tune voice" because aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

...sorry.

I don't actually like Deirdre all that much. I don't think she's ugly but I prefer other Uchis over her excEPT PAULA NEVER PAULA NEVER EVER--

Erm.

I actually have a white hamster haha. Flurry just looked weird to me. She has quite the eyes.

I actually have a white hamster haha. Flurry just looked weird to me. She has quite the eyes.

Her eyes are ultimately better than Roald's and/or Bill's. Her eyes have "shinyness". Even lashes.

But then I love Roald and Bill for their empty, soulless eyes so I don't know what I'm even talking about now...

Last edited:
Her eyes are ultimately better than Roald's and/or Bill's. Her eyes have "shinyness". Even lashes.

But then I love Roald and Bill for their empty, soulless eyes so I don't what I'm even talking about now...

Coco does not even have eyeballs at all! But I love her! Speaking about eyes, I should go to sleep since A dark rings under my eyes are appearing.

I think it's just because she has no nose??

Oh oops yeah I went back to read and I guess that's the reason. xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Coco does not even have eyeballs at all! But I love her! Speaking about eyes, I should go to sleep since A dark rings under my eyes are appearing.

**** i shouldve added coco to my list
i should post the pic i drew of her last night lmfao no i wont scar the children

I think it's just because she has no nose??

Shouldn't the problem be with her nose then?? o Ao?

But a lot of villager animals also don't have noses????

Yes about Coco. Including her mouth. I haven't spent time with her so I'm not sure if I'll love her for those reasons but if I did she'd probably be one of my favorites.

Also, goodnight, haha. I should sleep soon too because it's 4am nearly...

Here's mine, in no particular order
1. Olaf :: he reminds me of a greasy old man
2. Anchovy :: his eyes and whole appearance bother me. He also has butt hair
3. Goose :: his face kinda scares me
4. Zucker :: I used to like him however, I've stared noticing his holes for eyes. Not too much of a fan anymore
5. Quillson :: reminds me if an ugly George Washington
6. Freckles :: once again, butt hair
7. Queenie :: I really dislike her. She looks bizarre and every time I see her I just want to hit her with a net
8. Cookie :: her eyes are too big and I'm not too into that shade of pink
9. Mac :: reminds me of a smooshed potato (just his face)
10. Axel :: what's up with his hair? For real doe
11. Jambette :: I don't know why she exists
12. Prince :: I feel like he has on special effects makeup since his face is like 4 rings of green
13. All the gorillas, hippos, kangaroos (minus Walt),
14. Buck :: why are his eyebrows in his eye holes?
15. Moose :: poor attempt at biker guy
16. Sampson :: he reminds me of Quagmire from Family Guy
17. Tammi :: her eyes make it seem like she's gonna shoot lasers
18. Truffles :: SHE'S THE WORST. HER UNIBROW NASTY FACE ENTIRE APPEARANCE IS THE WORST
19. Claudia :: I dislike her coloring eyes
20. Curlos :: not a fan of his coloring nor his face. He looks like a fish with his eyes a mile apart
21. Rhonda :: I like the concept of a gothic rhino but dislike her eyes and coloring
22. Chops :: I've hated him forever. He's not appealing and looks like general

My list (this is my opinion :)) -

1. Jambette. Her lips are just horrible to look at. If she had smaller lips then she'd be better.
2. Rocket. I really dislike the way Rocket looks. Her eyes look weird.
3. Benjamin. He looks strange. I don't like how his ears are white and he's yellow.
4. Sylvia. She's pretty ugly. She's a very bright purple kangaroo and I don't like that.
5. Vic. I share a birthday with Vic and I hate it. I don't like the bulls in general, but Vic is the ugliest.
6. Barold. I hate him. He was in one of my old towns and it was hate a first sight. His facial hair looks weird on him.
7. Ava. I just don't like the way she looks.
8. Hazel. With that unibrow, she's ugly. If that unibrow was removed, she'd be a pretty cute villager.
9. Bree. I hate her green hair. She's an ugly mouse. She doesn't need that green hair!
10. Biff. His eyes and eyebrows are slightly scary. :p

Not in order but you know.XD

1. Merengue
2. Julian
3. Bam
4. Mitzi
5. Drago
6. Zell
7. Static
8. Eugene
9. Lionel
10. Al

I pretty much don't like any. villagers but the rabbits, certain cats, certain dogs.. .-. and a few randoms.

Shouldn't the problem be with her nose then?? o Ao?

But a lot of villager animals also don't have noses????

Yes about Coco. Including her mouth. I haven't spent time with her so I'm not sure if I'll love her for those reasons but if I did she'd probably be one of my favorites.

Also, goodnight, haha. I should sleep soon too because it's 4am nearly...

We're in the same country. Sleep tight. It's 4:08 and I have to attend a little girl's tea party tomorrow/later.

Heres mah list in no order

Julian
Marshal
Jambette
Tabby
Monique
Erik
Mott
Tia
Merry
and last but not least, mabye hes first or not, Beardo.

I dont hate barold. If he had black straight shades then he would be one of my faves.

1: Jambette
2: Hippeux
3: Hopper
4: Hans
5: Zucker
6: Genji
7: prince
8: katt
9: derwin
10: hazel

No reasons listed since i accidently exited and gave up on giving reasons other than the fact they're all ugly

Most of the villagers I don't like are your run-of-the-mill ones that nearly everybody hates. :p There are some like Zucker, Coco, and Deirdre, that a lot of people seem to like, that I dislike. I don't find their designs appealing at all.

I also don't really like any of the tigers, excluding Bangle. Their models bug me, especially due to their permanently open mouth.

Last edited:
Post your top ten ugliest villagers here! If any flame wars start, I will have a mod close this thread.
For me its:

1. Marshal - UGH those eyes creep me out. I don't see why anyone could like something like that. He looks like he's ready to slit someone's throat.
This is the exact reasoning of why I have Marshal in my town ^-^.
I can't stand Bearold, I tried but,,no.
I had Diana but she.,the colors..the snobbish ness..no.
I can't stand Renee either.
I don't like Katt very much, or Lucky.

Last edited:
10?... wow, ten is a lot to hate. I think I'll just go for 5...

1- Genji. Ever since we first met he always sort of rubbed me the wrong way. He's a tamagotchi-like creature (it actually took me a bit to realize he's supposed to be a rabbit... lol don't judge, this is my first animal crossing game XD) that looks like a girl but always pesters me about abs and push-ups. No....just....no!

2- Fuchsia. THOSE COLOURS. Bright yellow + atomic pink? IT HURTS MY EYES GODDANGIT GET IT OUT OF MY SIGHT.

3- Boomer. Who are you? Who the hell told you that you could move into MY town? Also the sky-clouds-air pilot theme is supposed to be MY thing. Gtfo.

4- Cherry. Goth black shirt, red and brown body with blue eyes? I swear she looks like a bad oc :x

5- Deirdre. Ugly female deer is ugly.

ps: please don't get mad at me if I hate somone you like... we all have different tastes in villagers XD

Last edited:
1. Canberra
2. Canberra
3. Canberra
4. Canberra
5. Canberra
6. Canberra
7. Canberra
8. Canberra
9. Canberra
10. Canberra

oh also didn't fit into this list but I also don't like Canberra