Your most recent gaming purchases

purchased super mario RPG + omori is currently downloading onto my switch !

i just bought when the past was around, AI somnium files, and the darkside detective cause of the steam sale 🎉🎉

i don't buy games often, maybe twice a year, but it's always nice to treat myself every once in a while! last time i bought games was during christmastime and i bought the Don't Starve bundle, Planet Coaster, and Super Mario 3D World! I'm a very slow gamer so i haven't finished them yet haha

i recently preordered princess peach showtime and while i was there i picked up a used copy of super princess peach! i've always wanted to play that and i'm super excited to start my playthrough soon!

I picked up Pokémon Legends: Arceus last weekend. I don't have as much time to play as I would like but I'm enjoying it.

I also picked up both Adventure Capitalist and Clicker Heroes for free on PS4 because I clearly didn't sink enough hundreds of hours into these already on PC.

I just picked up Gridroad from steam, it looked like a lot of fun. If any of you have played the game "Freeways" it's similar in style/play but has a lot more customizability and detail to the ways you can manage traffic patterns. 10/10 and it's early access! can't wait to see the full release.

Just bought Klonoa Phantasy Reverie Series for the Switch. Looking forward to playing it!

I purchased Planet Coaster. Cue a random and sudden obsession with theme park design. Which will probably last a grand total of two weeks.

I just recently got Splatoon 3 & its dlc and Splatoon 2 & its dlc. 🙂 I’m mostly playing 3 atm because it’s splatfest. I love it so far! While I wish we had apartments instead of lockers (or both) to decorate, the decorating aspect of the game was a nice surprise and a bonus for me since I love decorating stuff not to mention collecting and hoarding. I am usually not a fan of multiplayer yet multiplayer has been extremely fun :D.

I bought Balatro recently and it’s so fun and easy to play!! it’s a roguelike card game and I’m now addicted to it lol

I recently bought Princess Peach Showtime and Pikmin 4!! Pikmin 4 was an impulse buy and I haven't tried it yet but Princess Peach has been very cute. 🥰

Back