• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Your most recent gaming purchases

bought crosscode for playstation, been on my wishlist for a while. it's quite discounted at the moment

Mortal Kombat 1 for the Switch plus the Kombat Pass. The interesting thing is the physical copy I bought had a preorder code to get Shang Tsung. Currently on the third chapter in the Story Mode. I like it so far and found this game is much easier to pull off the combos than MK11 where I struggled to get past the combo tutorials and still haven’t passed them yet.

the octoling amiibo 3-pack and Sonic Superstars. My copy of Superstars came with the pre-order LEGO Eggman code bonus, like my copy of Sparks of Hope that I got over the summer came with the Megabug skins for the weapons (despite not pre-ordering either). why? idk.

the octoling amiibo 3-pack and Sonic Superstars. My copy of Superstars came with the pre-order LEGO Eggman code bonus, like my copy of Sparks of Hope that I got over the summer came with the Megabug skins for the weapons (despite not pre-ordering either). why? idk.
Sometimes these things are just leftover stock. I got Shang Tsung for free with my physical copy of Mortal Kombat 1 and I just bought it last Friday and two months after the game was released.

Sometimes these things are just leftover stock. I got Shang Tsung for free with my physical copy of Mortal Kombat 1 and I just bought it last Friday and two months after the game was released.
That would make sense, except for the fact that the Sparks of Hope was out on display in the switch section of a GameStop labelled as a new copy. the pre-order bonuses usually come for pre-ordered copies. So, what I'm wondering is how could there be leftover stock of a pre-order? Wouldn't it get claimed? (not trying to sound rude)

In the case of Mortal Kombat 1, a code for Shang Tsung was inside the case on an insert. There was a sticker on the plastic wrapper that stated this was a preorder copy.

Picked up the Kansas DLC for American Truck Simulator earlier today. I've started driving toward the state in a run from Lubbock, Texas to Topeka, Kansas, but wasn't able to make it there before having to leave for dinner so I'll have to finish the drive later.

got a ps5! I can finally play ffxvi (and I’m ready for ffvii rebirth)

I will say though I’m really not a fan of the new layout, I was willing to let go of my dynamic themes but the tiny icons are bothering me and I wish they could be resized :’D
before: the screen is filled more so it wouldn’t look too bad even if I had one of the more plain/default themes
IMG_4156.jpg

after: super tiny icons at the top of the screen, this would be fine if I could still set my own dynamic theme, but this looks odd to me as I’m not really interested in seeing each game’s background take up the whole screen lol
IMG_4154.jpg

yesterday i bought

IMG_6839.jpeg

it is… quite interesting. i’m not sure if the intent is to be ironically hilarious, but i am having a great time with it lol

This isn't a recent purchase by any means, but I just picked up SSBU last week and gave it a try for the first time ever. I'm still pretty garbage at it but thankfully I have friends who are happy to run doubles with me despite my serious lack of experience and skill.

I think the last game I purchased was Don't Starve Together which I tried with two friends. I had a really bizarre dream about it the next night which seems to have put me off giving it another try. 😂 I've also been thinking of grabbing a few games off my Steam wishlist, namely Phasmophobia.

now that i have my new pc, i decided i might as well get some games for it other than genshin impact asdfghjk. just before christmas, i went ahead and bought hogwarts legacy since it was 50% off. it's... okay? i think the environments are gorgeous, but for some reason the hair rendering is awful, and it keeps taking me out of it when my character looks like a PS1 character in an otherwise HD setting. the facial expressions on the characters, especially mine, leave something to be desired, too. it's interesting to me that until dawn, from 2015, had better hair rendering and facial movements than this.

other than that, i bought big farm story and stardew valley a few days ago, too, since they were both on sale. really loving big farm story. it's exactly what i've been looking for in a farming sim type game, and the resource collecting is so addictive to me lmao. haven't tried stardew yet because it seems very overwhelming to me, so i'm going to wait until i'm in more of a gaming lull and have nothing else i'm super into before i give it a shot.

i'm very tempted by lethal company, but i don't have any sort of microphone, meaning multiplayer isn't much of an option which is mostly the whole fun of the game.

I purchased Pokémon Scarlet with the Hidden Treasure of Area Zero two-part DLC bundled in with some of my Christmas money! Currently veryyy behind on Pokémon games, so I don't know when I'll get around to actually playing it, but I don't want to wait too long and have it shoot up in value either. ;v; And I've ordered a copy of the Jack Jeanne Complete Collection artbook as well! Shipping is going to take a while so I'm lowkey hoping to finish the game before it gets here ahaha.
Also debating on whether or not to snag Rune Factory 3 Special with some of the money I have left over. On one hand I love Rune Factory games but on the other I still haven't actually finished either RF4S or RF5 whoops

not technically a purchase but i got fae farm for christmas and i'm about to dive into it! i've heard mixed reviews about it having a lot of depth vs being overpriced so i'm definitely intrigued to see how i feel about it

aaaaand I caved and ordered Rune Factory 3 Special! I snagged the Golden Memories edition because I've gotten the limited editions for the other two Switch Rune Factory games, so why not! I'm still deciding if I want to wrap up RF4S and/or RF5 before starting, but even if I don't play it right away it won't hurt to have it! ;v; also while I really really wish there was a female protagonist option, I've been desperate for more games that let me date girls that aren't super short/too artsy/fanservice-y galge type games hhhhh

I just purchased Hylics and Hylics 2 today for Steam! But I also recently bought myself a shiny new PS5. It's my first-ever home console (I always just buy handhelds) so I'm very excited!

I've been playing Lords of the Fallen, Remnant 2, and No More Heroes 3 on it so far. Very fun!

My most recent purchase was the Super Mario RPG remake for the Switch. Well I didn't buy it for my self, I got it as a christmas gift for my youngest brother. I haven't played it yet but my brother just beat the final boss today lol.

most recent purchase was gravity circuit.

also been gifted dredge + super mario bros. wonder for christmas which am hyped to start at some point

My most recent gaming purchase was the A Rift in Time DLC for Disney Dreamlight Valley! So far I've been enjoying collecting new items, exploring new areas, and working my way through the new quests~

I bought a TON of steam keys over the holiday sales on fanatical and greenmangaming:
Final Fantasy XV
Spider-Man Remastered
Horizon Zero Dawn
Like a Dragon Infinite Wealth (Yakuza 8)
Like a Dragon Gaiden
Trails through Daybreak (actually bought this one on the steam store oops)
Days Gone
VVVVVV (real ones know)

I think my gaming schedule for 2024 is pretty much set 😂

Back