• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Welcome To Our Mansion. [Horror RP!]

.:Z:.

"You ramble sometimes? Tch. I barely heard you talk at all in the beginning."
With a playful roll of her eyes, she released the male and moved to stand beside him, leaning back against the table. She didn't want to comment, but she noticed when he started trembling. Jasper really was a softie, she noted, remembering how he acted when he felt that Charles abandoned him. Z nodded slowly, acknowledging finally that Charles probably would lose. Everything was thrown out of place when the investigators showed up, Jasper was in a bind, Z was apprehended, and now Charles seems to be cornered. Z didn't know how she felt about this "finale," but she was nervous. She didn't want anything bad to happen, it was only the three of them left now versus everyone else. The odds were against them.​

"Well, normally, I do. I've been told by Charles before that I am a very sociable person. I normally taunt and tease my victims before I actually kill them. I even crack jokes and get to know them a bit, as well. It really increases the enjoyment. I actually feel like I'm killing a person instead of another body." He cracks one of his famous grins. He took another sip of his drink. "So, anything you want to talk about before all hell breaks loose? I think I'll be able to walk a bit better now. Although, I'm still a tad bit sore but I guess I'll have to deal with it. After all, the end is near."

.:Z:.

"Yes, that's why I play games with my toys.~ It's always nice to see them squirm and whimper rather than them just giving in. I don't understand how people can enjoy submissive toys... it's rather stupid."
Z shrugged, finishing her cup before setting it down and picking up her bear. It rattled with her weapons and gave her a warm feeling. She hadn't been this anxious in a long time, so she wanted to waste as much time here with Jasper as she could. Z knew they'd have to leave sooner or later though, so she took a breath and gave him an impish little smirk.
"I'd like to talk about that kiss. It seems I forgot the feeling, can we do it again~?"​

Sendo Senkusha ~

This was it, finally Koizumi believed him again, but now he only felt worse than ever. The girl was confused and lost, she was in pain and she clearly felt alone at this point. Sendo scolded himself for thinking this could possibly have gone well as he stood up and rushed out of the room and after the photographer, grabbing her hand from behind. "Koizumi, wait!" he said desperately. "I didn't show you that footage for nothing," he started, "I wouldn't have cared whether or not you believed me if it weren't for the fact that I-" Sendo cut off his own sentence, realizing he was doing it again--speaking without thinking about what he was saying. Mahiru only just learned that everything she thought she knew was a lie, if he admitted his feelings for her, wouldn't the outcome only gain him a reaction worse than that of showing her the footage moments ago?

"Just, let me help you." he said, deciding he needed to take things a little slower. "I've gone through this much to show you the truth, surely you don't still think I'm looking to kill you."

"Yeah, that does sound quite pleasant." Jasper smiled. "Speaking of submissive toys, I ended up dealing with one recently." He quickly recalled the tale of how he was able to persuade Suzuya into wanting the torture and how messed up the little boy was. "And so, he actually volunteered for it after I told him my side of things. Some people are just so easy to fool." He laughed before finishing off his second cup of coffee.

That should be enough coffee for now. Any more and he might be jumping off the walls soon. Glancing down at his clothes, Jasper realized that it'd be a good idea to change. He interrupted, "Oh, uh, I think I'll go take a shower first. Do you mind?" He scratched the back of his head, starting to feel disgusted at how much he let himself go. Besides, a cool shower will be just the thing to help freshen him up after everything that's happened. The scent of blood was so strong on him yet he didn't even notice as he was desensitized to the smell. He reassured, though, "I'll be quick, though so you won't have to wait long."

Koizumi Mahiru

"...I know, I believe in you, alright? I know you're telling the truth now,"
Koizumi said gently to the other, turning around to face the other and smiling in turn. "I.. just need to take care of some urgent things. If you want to go, that's fine," the girl said quietly, her voice almost sounding monotone. Unconsciously, she headed towards the main hall where the doors were - the entrance. Perhaps she could search for.. him around that area. She looked mindless now - her words were kins, but her tone and her sullen expression both spoke different things. She headed down the stairway slowly, perhaps out of fear that Charles was probably going to pop out somewhere. She had to be cautious now - she didn't know what to even expect anymore. The redhead still didn't know much about the person following her though - she knew he wasn't lying now, at least. She could tell that Sendo had good intentions and was a nice person. Perhaps.. he could assist her after all.

"If you see Charles anywhere, please let me know, okay? I'll shoot him," the girl smiled at the man. "I want to see that dirty man to die before my eyes.."

(( w OW lame sleepy post - i might edit tomorrow! O: ))

Sendo Senkusha ~

Koizumi's words set Sendo's mind much more at ease as she spoke, but her mention of urgent matters had him suspicious. What kind of urgent matters could she have at this point? There was only one thing he could think of, and the girl confirmed it as she calmly asked him to point out Charles if he happened to show his face, followed by a smile as she explained how she wanted to see him die. "Hold it," he interrupted before she walked any farther through the mansion, "first of all, I'm not letting you take the life of someone--that would not only make you a killer, it would be extremely dangerous." he looked off down the hallway, remembering his promise to the investigators; that he would come back when he discovered the source of the gunshot.

"Now, there's something I need to do." Sendo explained, "Don't worry, we'll get around to catching that detestable old man, but for now I need you to come with me, alright? Think of it as... getting some backup for taking out Charles." he added with a reassuring smile, hoping that Kenai, Evan and Teela were doing alright. He was completely oblivious to what had happened to Evan, and had no knowledge of who had taken the man's life. Sendo's hopeful mind still saw them chatting it up, getting along despite Teela's unstable personality. He had always been somewhat susceptible to trickery of the mind when it dealt with slowly gaining his trust.

"Heheh... I wonder if I'll get in trouble for what I did... But maybe Evan enjoyed it! He didn't even put up a fight! If he wanted to die so badly, he should have just said 'Oh great Teela! Wonderful Teela! Please bestow upon me the gift of death!' " I snickered, intimidating his voice.

Standing up, I walked back into the servant's quarters. "Oh the smell of red! The smell of blood! Such a lovely scent! Oh, such a pretty color..." i laughed as I flopped back down on the couch, staring at Evan's blood. "Wow... It's so much lighter than my blunderbuss... And I bet it doesn't have the risk of backfiring!" I stared at the remains of Evan, a frown growing across my blood-smeared face. "In a strange way, he kinda looks like Philip..." I growled, pointing the gun at the corpse's heart, the shard of glass still deep in his chest. "Philip said that he would come rescue me... But he never came... Instead, he sent these pitiful investigators in his place! He probably knew that they would lock me up and kill me! If he came back, then the game would probably be over! Damn that man! I'll kill him, too! I'll break his heart like he broke mine!" I screamed as I shot.​

.: Charles :.

Dragging his heels down the hallways felt like such a chore for the delirious old man teeter tottering On the edge of the thin line between sanity and insanity, his thoughts only fogging more with each Step he took, his manic laughter ringing throughout echoes heard only within the walls his voice Collided against.

Yet this chaos he felt inside, Charles couldn't find the right way to express the emotions that Consumed his very core as he trailed down towards the lobby, the dried blood on his grazed Shoulder gave him an itching sensation, so unconsciously the old man attempted to ease his stirring Anxieties and perhaps even fears as he started to dig his sharp nails into the wound, scratching the Skin raw as the wound began to rip and tear from it's protective layer of dried blood and pre Scabbing, Charles grinded his teeth together as he focused on his task, not registering the pain and Only trying to concentrate on getting the itching within his skin to cease, drawing his nails away, Charles noted how his nails were coated in both old and fresh blood.

It was just then that the mansion owner's journey stopped upon reaching the lobby, Charles Smirked devilishly as his glazed eyes spotted the ever familiar S.W.A.T member called Shinohara Yukinori, Shinohara had ruined everything by bringing his team here, by trying to correct his game And by making him rush the finale like this, it was all a mess.. it was all a mess!

Such a mess, such a disgusting mess!

Trembling was his body, every nerve inside felt shocked as the old man breathed in heavily, and Out just the same, clutching the scythe within his left hand, Charles flung his free arm behind his Back, and grasping his ponytail with a rough grip, he ripped out the band as hard as he could, not Caring for the damage this would cause, and soon his long white hair flowed down and enveloped Him, ragged and covered with split ends from such a forced tear, yet none of it mattered, Charles Appearance altered only to benefit how he truly felt on the inside.

"Why, hello... mister Shinohara-san! would you like to play a game with me? perhaps your little Blonde lackey there as well, oh, I would like you to know how much I truly adore them.. but For some reason, I have a feeling you already know that! don't you?" Charles exclaimed with a Shriek drawn from his heaving chest, drawing attention to himself as stumbled forth.

.: Shinohara :.

Shinohara listened intently as Saionji talked on and on, wiping his tears onto his sleeve, the Fatherly man didn't move to interrupt the little investigator, only did Shinohara offer his answer to The petite girl when she started to register his crying, it was silly.. yet somehow endearing how Worried Saionji got, she sounded like she would really try to fight someone, and that brought a Smile to Shinohara's face, so many people cared for him.. and now that he finally realized it.

There was no way he would ever forget.

"I'm happy... you know, it's strange! but sometimes you get so happy.. you can't help the tears That want to pour out, weird, isn't it?" Shinohara offered a short lived laugh that got cut short as Teela's voice answered through his walkie talkie, the man raising his eyebrows, he pressed down On the device to answer the maid back, sounding suspicious as he questioned her.

"What are you talking about..? joking about murder isn't funny you k-.." Just then, Shinohara's Eyes met the sickening sight of Charles stumbling into sight, feeling his heartbeat increase as the Psychotic man proceeded to rip out his own hair, it was a horrific sight as Charles chuckled loudly And called out to him, the sight was enough to cause Shinohara to drop his walkie talkie, the device Screeching out a nasty tune as it smacked against the marble floor below.

"Well... this was unpredicted, seems like this might cause some trouble..
I'm sorry to cut our reunion short, but could you please go outside to safety, Saionji?
In fact.. go outside right now and don't look back, inform my men to come inside and proceed with The raid, they have my full consist to do so.. oh and I'll explain everything to you afterwards,
Is that alright, little miss?"

Shinohara spoke in a calming, reassuring tone. even when faced with such a danger, the man knew He had to restrain himself from showing any fear in front of the girl, he had to protect her along With everyone else.

This was where he would make his most concrete stand for the sake of his comrades.

.: ?? :.

Blurry...

Something slamming, then movement and sirens blaring that could cause such a headache.

However, most of all everything around looked so very blurry to the injured boy, even breathing Hurt his lungs and in turn made them feel like they were on fire or perhaps being ripped from his Chest.

Closing his eyes, and then reopening them slowly and softly, they began to recollect their thoughts Enough to figure out that they were within some kind of moving vehicle, vaguely conscious as Various faces quite unfamiliar lingered over the boy.

The noise of machinery, along with hushed tones made him tense.
Grunting incoherently, the boy brought himself to close his eyes once more, the noises lulling him Off and back into a medicine induced sleep that he was intended to be having.

Last edited:
( Please stand by~ D; I'll be editing this into a proper post in one second. <3

Also again so sorry for being late! gah I'm so busy lately.. xwx )

(*stands by*

No worries. Things always pop up. It's completely understandable. Take as much time as you need. There is really no rush to finish this quickly. *hugs* I just hope you're okay.)

Koizumi Mahiru

When Sendo took her wrist, the redhead yanked it back as quickly as he grabbed it. With the same sullen expression as before, she stared at the other and looked confident in what she was doing despite his words. "You think I don't know that..?" Koizumi asked, her eyesight drifting from his face to his feet. "You could go and go wherever you want, this is just something I need to do.. okay? I'll take time to remember more about you afterwards," the girl flashed her kindly smile again to the other, hoping it would reassure him into letting her go. From what he said before, she could infer that he cared about her very much to the point of being almost like an overprotective sibling or.. something else she was embarrassed to think about.

After that, Koizumi bowed slightly towards the other and took off down the stairs, knowing well that he was going to chase after her. This was something that she absolutely needed to do - to take Charles down or stop him from ever torturing anyone ever again. He'd scarred both her and Suzuya for life.. especially Suzuya, who's dead by now. Shinohara's down expression earlier and the realization that it was Charles who tortured her gave her solid reasons to take his life now, even if it made her a killer, it didn't matter, did it? It was for the right reasons.. right?

The girl proceeded with running down the hallways, searching around for the suspicious old man. Where in the world was he now? The photographer decided to check the kitchen and music room first before exploring the rest of the floor looking for the man.

Nagito Komaeda

After finally finishing making his preparations, Komaeda wondered if this really was the right path to take. He figured it was - he had no other purpose in his life now. His initial plan had failed with the death of a certain albino who he seemed to care for than necessary, who he had planned to manipulate.. but why is he acting this way? He was just a simple person with no talent whatsoever, after all - why is he mourning him? He shouldn't waste his time, should he? By now.. he'd practically forgotten the other's voice already. It was the essential path to take - if he'd kept living, then he would simply live a boring life with no hope or despair without the albino at his side, then eventually die alone. Nobody else would even care to associate with an absolute worst, terrible, cowardly, stupid human being who couldn't do anything right.. so it would be right to assume he wouldn't have anything to worry about losing. The absolute hope that he strived so much to obtain was too far out of his reach now.

He was about to tie the rope around his neck when he noticed what a beautiful night it was. He remembered looking out the window and feeling the soft breeze against his cheeks was the only thing he could look forward to as a child. It wouldn't hurt to enjoy another night on this despair-induced world, would it?

Holding his wound, the boy walked over to a nearby bench and willed himself to gaze at the stars again. The sky was painted a dark violet dotted with the twinkling stars in the sky, complemented with the shine of the round moon. Without either of the stars and moon, the sky wouldn't be able to look as brilliant as it did this night. However, without the lavender highlight of the sky, the stars would have nowhere to shine. Even the night sky had its value and worth. Did his life have value? Was he really able to have a peaceful life like this..? His bad luck hasn't attacked him at that mansion after that person's death. Perhaps that was his ultimate bad luck? He was even able to get out of the mansion safely and nobody other than that girl confronted him. He couldn't really quite register the pain in his stomach right now, actually - his illness had prevented it. He was having trouble breathing, however - he wondered if that would be crucial if he wanted to keep on with living. He brushed a finger over his wound and came up with a dark red finger coated with the thick liquid seeping out of him.

He'd never felt as worthless as he did now. There was no one now to surround himself with, nobody to help, therefore no hope to preserve. Had he done something wrong..? A smile formed on his morose face. Of course he did, why else would people shun him? That was the only reason anyone's ever shunned him, wasn't it? Why was it such a big shock now? Did he feel.. dare he say it, lonely? Lonely for the first time in his life after his parents' deaths? It seemed he was. Before, he had Hinata, Naegi, Nanami.. and now, Suzuya. He'd driven them away. He'd hurt them.. but he felt like he never did anything wrong. It was for the sake of the ultimate hope he wanted.. but he didn't even help anyone achieve that in the end. So why was he still living? Why was he spared?

He looked at the stars - he stared up at them as if the constellations held the answers to his questions.

(It's been over five hours xD not one second!)

(*stands by*

No worries. Things always pop up. It's completely understandable. Take as much time as you need. There is really no rush to finish this quickly. *hugs* I just hope you're okay.)

(oh my golly! I just posted~ </3 just been really busy but I'm going to try to get more posts off more often since we're so very close to the end, I just coincidently get busy during the summer more than other seasons. xwx;; )

Sendo Senkusha ~

"This isn't about your memories, Koizumi!" Sendo said in a frustrated tone, running ahead of the girl and turning to face her. "You can't fall into the same mistakes that I have, you can't commit murder, Mahiru." He stood in her way, as if to prevent her from continuing on, "I understand you want to see Charles punished, but we're talking about a decision that would haunt you forever and onward, alright? I would know! Do you think you would be happy knowing you took someone's life even one or two years from now? Do you think I'm happy remembering how many lives I've taken in the past?! It's not something you can just erase." desperation lined his voice as Sendo tried to talk her out of her decision, speaking from experience that brought forth painful memories of his previous crimes.

He didn't want Koizumi to follow the same path as a killer, she didn't deserve to have to deal with the guilt it would bring to take the life of another, no matter who it was. "If Charles is going to die, I'll be the one to end his life, not you. My hands are already stained with blood, but you... you still have your innocence, you can still make it out of this without killing anyone."

Sendo adjusted his hat, regaining his composure. "That being said, it isn't a question. I'm afraid I can't let you go on like this, I will not allow you to commit murder."

Saionji Hiyoko

"Mr. Shinohara.. you're acting weird. Why're you so happy at a time like this?"
the small girl asked, wondering why the tall man's eyes kept leaking and pouting in the process. She hasn't seen him cry before.. why was he crying now? Did something bad happen? The girl had an irking feeling in her gut that he was crying for a different reason before. Before she could think more on the subject, she watched the tall man speak into his walkie-talkie, who she figured out to be the gross maid from before. Who did she think she was, taunting Mr. Shinohara? What ugly pig trash she was.. she ought to pinch her forehead until her skull breaks when she sees her again for doing that. The taller man seemed to get suddenly quiet, making the petite girl direct her attention to what he was looking at.

Oh, it was that weird old guy again.. wasn't he the owner of the mansion? He looked like a deranged lunatic right now when he's ripping out his hair like that. It was stupid, why was he doing that..? He's definitely not going to get any friends at his age now if he's gonna be bald by the time he meets new people. What an idiot. Wait a minute, he's approaching Mr. Shinohara. He said some words to the taller man about wanting to play a game. She noticed there was blood lining his fingertips, causing her to widen her eyes in alarm. "H..hey, Mr. Shinohara, he has blood on his hands.." Saionji started quietly before the taller man interrupted her.

"Wha.. what are you saying? Mr. Shinohara, you're gonna die, don't you know that?! You have to come outside too! We can't play anymore if you die..!" Hiyoko protested desperately, pulling on the man's wrist. "Don't be stupid! We can't talk or play or have fun together anymore if you stay!" the short girl cried out, tears collecting in her eyes. When no response came, she knew it was no use. From what she knows about Mr. Shinohara from this investigation, when he said no, he really did mean it. So, with watery eyes, the girl ran out of the mansion trying hard to keep the salty liquid from escaping.

The small girl, approaching the SWAT team outside, she barely finished saying what Mr. Shinohara told her to say to the team when she began to cry, running off to who knows where. Why was Koizumi gone? She doesn't even recognize her anymore.. and Mr. Shinohara is going to die now too.. However, nearby, she spotted a familiar boy who seemed to be bleeding out on a bench staring at the sky.

Koizumi Mahiru

"Look, this really is something I have to do! He's getting what he deserved for making so many people die and torturing us! He's the reason you have that wound on your arm, he's the reason why I have all these scars over me and he's the reason why Suzuya had to die! Are you really going to let other people get hurt because of him?"
the redhead asked, pushing the man out of the way and resuming in making her way down the halls. What was he so worried about now? It wasn't so hard to do.. if she let him run free, more people would get hurt and suffer the same pain she did but ten times worse. She wouldn't be able to handle the guilt she'd feel if she simply ran away. She can't show any cowardice - she has to stand up against the man who had hurt her.

At the man's suggestion of allowing him to do the killing, the photographer nearly stopped, but resolved herself to keep going. "If.. If I let you take his life, it's the same as running away! I'm sick and tired and done with being useless and I want to be able to do something..! This doesn't concern you, does it?!" the girl asked, dropping her caring tone when she heard Charles' voice in the distance. "If I do this.. I could fix.. everything..!" she cried out, speeding up towards the sound of the elderly man's voice she swore vengeance upon.

Sendo Senkusha ~

"You don't get it, do you?" Sendo called after Koizumi as she bolted off, chasing Charles' insanity-laced voice not far away. "It concerns anyone and everyone inside of this mansion!"

By now, he understood the girl was not going to give up her plan, so he would have to approach this a different way if he was to calm Koizumi down. Chasing after her, he grabbed her arm once more, holding tight enough that she wouldn't be able to break free so easily before he finished talking. "Alright, if I cannot change your mind, at least let me do this with you. None of this is only your problem, you think I don't want to see Charles get what he deserves as well?"

Sendo knew that he had a better chance of protecting Mahiru if she was accepting his help rather than simply saying she didn't care if he followed or not. If they worked together, perhaps no one else would have to get hurt. Looking into her eyes as he waited for a response, he hoped that she wouldn't refuse to let him be a part of this. It wasn't that he wouldn't follow her anyway, but to Sendo, her acceptance was very important; and he felt he needed it to properly assist her.

Koizumi Mahiru

The girl struggled to get out of Sendo's grip this time, attempting to pull his hand off with her left hand. "F..fine! Just let go already, would you?! I need.. I need to get to him before he kills Shinohara too, you idiot! I could hear them, if I stay here any longer then someone might die!" Koizumi protested, looking distressed from not being able to help. "If I could just get to them now, I could help! I won't be useless! I refuse to be useless again! You can help me, just get off!" the redhead frowned, finally ripping off his hand and running down the hallway again, finally nearing the entrance. "I don't have to be helpless anymore, I'm capable.. of saving someone!" she cried out, finally catching Shinohara and Charles in her line of vision.

When she saw Charles, a need for revenge conquered her mind, compelling her to finally stop Charles.

Nagito Komaeda and Saionji Hiyoko

When the petite girl neared the tall sitting boy, he didn't hesitate to call out to her. "Oh, Hiyoko! Isn't it a nice night out tonight?" the boy asked nonchalantly, smiling at the little girl. At his greeting, Saionji realized he must've seen her crying and quickly rubbed her sleeve over her teary eyes. It's not like she had anywhere else to go, so she decided to stand a couple of feet away from the bench the other was sitting on. Her efforts to conceal how she felt about leaving Mr. Shinohara were helpless due to her constant sniffing and red eyes. Of course, the boy quickly noticed and adopted a look of concern on his face. It was strange to see the little girl alone, after all - she should be with that man from earlier or with Koizumi. "Hiyoko.. did something happen? I mean.. I know well that I couldn't help at all, but I could lend an ear if you don't mind. Not that you should tell trash like me, though," Komaeda said sheepishly, getting up to walk towards the girl.

The small girl didn't move to run away - she knew that the strange boy wouldn't hurt her. He had always looked up to his class; they were far better than him, after all. He wouldn't dare. Instead, the boy helped her by the wrist over to the bench and allowed her to sit down. "Wh-what did you think you were looking at!? I'm in a super bad mood right now.. and I-I don't want to see your irritating face!" Hiyoko attempted to sound like she usually did, glaring at the other who was now crouched down in front of her. Her efforts were once again, fruitless when she burst into tears again, trying to stop the tears running down her cheeks but only producing more and sniffing. The boy stared at her for a while, then suddenly remembering something. He reached into his pocket, feeling a small piece of strawberry-flavored candy and beginning to pull it out to give to the girl. He knew she loved candy, after all - at least it would help at least a little bit in helping her.

Though he hesitated: this candy, he was going to give it to Suzuya. It was the only one he had left and the only reminder he will have of the albino. What if he couldn't remember him after giving it away? Wouldn't he be forgetting the only person who appreciated him? Despite the battle going on in his brain, however he handed the small candy to the girl with a smile. The girl seemed to brighten up a bit at the candy, stopping her crying for just a little bit and holding it in her hands, playing with the wrapper. Her sniffling continued, looking up at the boy from the bench. Now that she looked at him again up close, she noticed he changed a lot from high school. He looked far worse than he did before. She looked to see if he was still wearing that gross jacket he wore so much before, seeing that he was in fact wearing it but it looked all worn down. Saionji also noticed a growing spot on his stomach coated with blood, immediately backing up. "Wh-wh!? You're bleeding! What did you do this time!?" the girl pointed at the wound in horror, eyes widening.

"Huh? This little thing? It's nothing, unfortunately it takes a lot more than this to kill trash like me.." Komaeda sighed disappointedly, smiling at the fact that the atmosphere seemed to brighten a little. It was nice to know that he helped Hiyoko forget about her worries, if only for a little while. "Now, won't you tell me what happened?" he asked gently. Perhaps he could provide a little more hope for a talented person who can achieve ultimate hope before he left off of the face of the earth.

It looked as if the girl has simply given up on resisting now, her hands tightening around the candy wrapper and popping it into her mouth for comfort. "Mr. Shinohara is going to die," Saionji sniffed out, looking again like she was about to cry. "A-and Koizumi doesn't even care what happens to me anymore." Silent tears fell from the little girl's cheeks and onto her kimono. The candy in her mouth helped her say the words out loud, fiddling with the wrapper now. She waited for a response from the taller boy, not wanting to look up from her lap.

However, the only thing she heard was laughing. And it was coming from Komaeda.

(I'm sorry to say this but I'm going to be leaving this RP prematurely. I don't really feel like I should be here anymore and I don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable because of my presence.

On that note, you may do with Jasper as you'd like. Control him. Kill him. Erase him. I don't mind.

I wish you all the best with continuing this and I hope you'll have fun. You're all excellent writers so I'm sure it'll turn out great. Goodbye~ )

(I'm sorry to say this but I'm going to be leaving this RP prematurely. I don't really feel like I should be here anymore and I don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable because of my presence.

On that note, you may do with Jasper as you'd like. Control him. Kill him. Erase him. I don't mind.

I wish you all the best with continuing this and I hope you'll have fun. You're all excellent writers so I'm sure it'll turn out great. Goodbye~ )

(( Oh goodness.. that's too bad that you're leaving.. ;A; I had fun RPing with you! Maybe we could RP again together in the future if you ever come back ~ ))

Last edited:
[waahhhh bye Myst ;n;
I'll edit this post soon to post a response.

Also, to whoever put "Zasper Sucks," in the tags... that was kind of mean and I'm not sure I appreciate it. ;n;]

Last edited:
Back